COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

I can’t be checking the past pages but question does anyone here think COVID is a hoax ? Or that what is reported is not all the truth ? Or some think it’s a new way of control? Etc

1 hour ago, GOD said:

I can’t be checking the past pages but question does anyone here think COVID is a hoax ? Or that what is reported is not all the truth ? Or some think it’s a new way of control? Etc

When you look at what the medical professionals are dealing with everyday in Covid wards/ICU's, let alone how many have died...No. I suppose we can wonder about the source, and question on what is or is not true when being reported in the news, etc... but this thing is real. How many more have to suffer and die before people understand that...

The number of daily cases in Denmark has now shot past 800, for the first time during the pandemic.

Therefore, the restrictions already in place will remain until 2 January 2021, and several new measures have been announced:

As from next Monday:

- The limit on mass gatherings will be lowered to 10 people, for the time being until 22 November. Additionally, the government recommends that people limit their social contacts to no more than 10 different people besides household members and colleagues.

- Selling alcohol will be banned between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m., for the time being until 22 November.

As from next Thursday:

- Wearing face masks or shields will be mandatory not only in public transportation, but in all indoor places with public access, e.g. shops, malls, cinemas, museums, libraries, and educational institutions - for the time being until 2 January.

15 hours ago, karbatal said:

Second wave in Europe is more like a tsunami. New York better prepare for the next 3 weeks. 

That's pretty rough here too. They even say there's a chance we won't be allowed to spend Christmas with our families...

On 10/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

@Jitterbug  finally 😀 I know you are in Melbourne. Such good news. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, rebelheart said:

Yes, it is GREAT news for Melbourne:clap:, let's hope we can keep the numbers down this time...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. One of the reasons I appreciate Australia even more now is because of this, having 5 new cases in Australia is seen as a panic and a disaster and acts accordingly. Whereas, most place having 5 cases is seen as a triumph. 5 is significant for Australian standards. 

I hope the digits remain less than 5 in Melbourne and we become COVID free like Sydney

On 10/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Victoria is opening up again tomorrow after a long lockdown. 🎉👏❤️ So proud of our state. No new cases. 

I’m so happy for Victoria...! 

I’m in NSW, hopefully we Aussies are on the track towards eradication. I feel superficial saying this but I miss dancing in clubs.

My heart goes out to my euro friends.

On 10/29/2020 at 4:14 AM, cardiganstarlet said:

I’m so happy for Victoria...! 

I’m in NSW, hopefully we Aussies are on the track towards eradication. I feel superficial saying this but I miss dancing in clubs.

My heart goes out to my euro friends.

:kiss2:

It’s horrible in Bulgaria, almost 3000 cases daily. We never had as much. It’s shocking. A lot of the people tested turn out positive, like 25 percent. Scary times

2 hours ago, elijah said:

It’s horrible in Bulgaria, almost 3000 cases daily. We never had as much. It’s shocking. A lot of the people tested turn out positive, like 25 percent. Scary times

Some countries who were better in the first wave are really under pressure this second one. Stay as safe as possible. Iliya. Choose one or two friends to meet who you are a 100 percent sure they will be very very careful, avoid those who keep the same social life as before and don't leave home without a good mask even if it isn't mandatory. 

I read that some countries are timid about the mask and limiting restaurants. Advice is: mask always on the street (you get used really fast) and avoid any public restaurant or cafe. Limit your social life to the minimum and always try to meet outside with masks.

Im so pissed off!

Hundreds are waiting in line at IKEA today.. but I cant invite more than 15 people for my dad's funeral!! 😞

Our FAB news anchor martine tanghe spoke very true words in the most cynical, critical manner "all of a sudden people decided they needed a new closet, and hundreds stood in line at IKEA". All these idiots ar shown on tv. Those people deserve to be SHAMED for such selfish idiocy.

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2020/10/31/liveblog-31-oktober-2020/

On 10/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, GOD said:

Tell me ur kidding.