Jump to content

Eurovision


Recommended Posts

And insurance and everything. And a compromise to follow the rules and whatever it's necessary. A contract is always needed. 

Madonna should sign the contract  in a Instagram video and explain that all this happens because she was wearing the eye patch and signed another document by mistake. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

And insurance and everything. And a compromise to follow the rules and whatever it's necessary. A contract is always needed. 

Madonna should sign the contract  in a Instagram video and explain that all this happens because she was wearing the eye patch and signed another document by mistake. 

 

😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

And insurance and everything. And a compromise to follow the rules and whatever it's necessary. A contract is always needed. 

Madonna should sign the contract  in a Instagram video and explain that all this happens because she was wearing the eye patch and signed another document by mistake. 

 

Something like this with the eye patch. 😂😂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it seems impossible to me that Madonna is tremendously perfectionist She still thinking if she's going to go ... if she's going to sing. What songs are she going to sing..

the truth I do not know if he will act or not.

It's all a little strange, no confirmation, has he been secretly rehearsing?  ..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Screenshot_20190513_200617.thumb.jpg.7f2

anyone know what they may mean with "animators"?

probably the people working and creating/executing the AR/holographic work/screen work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mensch said:

probably the people working and creating/executing the AR/holographic work/screen work

LAP confirmed 100% 😁

Do we know what is the second song? I've heard about Future and Quavo...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is she really performing?! This is all confusing and annoying at this point! 

How am i supposed to plan a party if i dont know  it for 100% 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gigi said:

Aren't they just creating drama and confusion to gain a big surprise effect on saturday?  

Is making your star booking (not to mention your own organization) look unprofessional and haphazard a good look for anybody?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is making your star booking (not to mention your own organization) look unprofessional and haphazard a good look for anybody?

I was just gonna say...

 

This is all SUPER weird. They only have a few days left to figure this out (assuming this is not some ill-advised stunt). I mean...if it's still up in the air, I can't see Madonna even wanting to do it at this point. She doesn't have that kind of patience and time is money, she's not going to be rehearsing for 16 hours a day for something that may or may not happen.

I believe @Mensch of course, but it's still weird that they're either a) trying to drum up excitement by claiming Madonna has not signed a contract or b) admitting in the open that negotiations have been fraught, thus making everyone look stupid including Madonna. The fuck?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

from one of the news articles

"Disagreements apparently remained regarding the EBU’s broadcasting rights for the performance, as the union is demanding all member networks be granted full rights to the materials."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pera said:

from one of the news articles

"Disagreements apparently remained regarding the EBU’s broadcasting rights for the performance, as the union is demanding all member networks be granted full rights to the materials."

Interesting...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...