M14 updates 2

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I'm beyond dissapointed about the new era anf it didnt even start yet. That all reminds me of the secretproject/mdna skin in jaoan release. A lot of confusing rumours,dates,wrong expectscions and at the end nothing. New moon of my ass

Oh my. :dead:

I’ll give you the same advice than @Andra: take a good walk, will help clean your mind

Me expectations are 0. I’m expecting grills, Miley, Drake, more Minaj, Kanye West :sick: , Justin Bieber, non traditional promo, Taylor Swift.

So whatever happens it’s all uphill from here! 

7 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I'm beyond dissapointed about the new era anf it didnt even start yet. That all reminds me of the secretproject/mdna skin in jaoan release. A lot of confusing rumours,dates,wrong expectscions and at the end nothing. New moon of my ass

STFU

5 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Me expectations are 0. I’m expecting grills, Miley, Drake, more Minaj, Kanye West :sick: , Justin Bieber, non traditional promo, Taylor Swift.

Thats a healthy attitude. You can't really go down from this, can you? Oh yeah, Migos :). Well hopefully non of those makes an appearance and we have an album on the level of Confessions 😎

On 7/13/2018 at 2:39 PM, Flip The Switch said:

This is the result of having high expectations about nothing. 

I sense the goal of all this apparent nonsense is to undermine Madonna 😉 

Guest eroticerotic

Kinda off topic but I don't know where to post this thought:

I am...SO appreciative of Madonna more and more lately. When I see all these new up and comers, how they are pretty much stuck and not told to be different, follow the MJ and Madonna formula. No one gets it. They say be yourself, not  be me. So glad we grew up with the originals. I HOPE originals come back. Curious people who want to explore. Not for followers, not for fame. But. because it's in their blood/destiny. 

I'm so glad she's still around paving her own way. I can't wait to see what's next. xoxoxoxoxxoo

23 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

I am...SO appreciative of Madonna more and more lately. When I see all these new up and comers, how they are pretty much stuck and not told to be different, follow the MJ and Madonna formula. No one gets it. They say be yourself, not  be me. So glad we grew up with the originals. I HOPE originals come back. Curious people who want to explore. Not for followers, not for fame. But. because it's in their blood/destiny. 

I'm so glad she's still around paving her own way. I can't wait to see what's next. xoxoxoxoxxoo

praise and appreciation is always on topic ! i've been feeling similar towrads here for some year now,something really warm and affectionate towards the icon , like i don't expect anything in particular from here ,just reaaaly glad she's here,still manifesting

57 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Amen. This is why I don't melt down when Madonna takes a misstep now and then. Sure, we all get critical, but we are so lucky to have her and the pantheon of original artists to which she belongs. The funny thing is that we live in times that are absolutely RIPE for original artists to revolutionize again - and not just for fame, followers, or money like you said - but artists who can take the power of music or film to educate and acclimate the masses to our rapidly changing world. Sure, Madonna is a massively successful dance/pop artist but she also helped introduce "alternative" ideas about sexuality, gender, and performance art. Who is really doing that (at the icon level) today?

I hope she keeps on until the fire is gone. And I think she will. Thank goodness.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

IF there is to be a birthday single then I’d imagine the video will be shot next week to allow time for editing 

?

LOL.  There is NO birthday single, Madonna doesn't acknowledge her birthdays,  she did nothing for her 50th

We'll get the first single and video around October/November,  if not some time in 2019

Just now, Samo said:

LOL.  There is NO birthday single, Madonna doesn't acknowledge her birthdays,  she did nothing for her 50th

We'll get the first single and video around October/November,  if not some time in 2019

She doesn’t normally but the media attention has already started with her approaching her 60th.

I just thought they might capitilise on the free press.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

IF there is to be a birthday single then I’d imagine the video will be shot next week to allow time for editing 

?

39 minutes ago, Samo said:

She did not *officially* release anything for her 50th, but there was a leak. “Like an Angel Passing Through My Room” was leaked for her birthday — I think it was her 50th — which was just amazing and perfect. I’d be happy with even “just” a leak like that for her birthday. 

5 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

i still believe we're getting it in 2019. hope for an autumn single but think it will come in feb/march..

I go backwards and forwards with it. Originally I thought next year would be preserved for directing the film burn now not so sure.

She has has a lot of studio time now so the album could be almost finished.

I still think the album will drop in 4th quarter of this year.

35 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I go backwards and forwards with it. Originally I thought next year would be preserved for directing the film burn now not so sure.

She has has a lot of studio time now so the album could be almost finished.

I still think the album will drop in 4th quarter of this year.

I still believe too. I think Madonna will go a different direction this time. She had material for 2 albums when recording Rebel Heart. And she was recording with songwriters camps, which is something she is not doing this time, as far as I think. I still have a feeling the record is almost done.

She said on that Kelly Ripa show that she was coming back this year. Madonna' s usually pretty good at sticking with those statements. We're getting new music this year imo.

We're not getting a Birthday single, she will be on vacation for her Bday & probably all of August. I'd say if the album is complete or almost then maybe a single in late September/early October followed by a November release for the album. Hoping she won't keep it until March/April next year...

Digital-era Madonna fans suck. so entitled, needy and impatient! 

But hey! It is super entertaining in this forum ❤️  Gives us something to discuss. 

6 hours ago, Sloane said:

She said on that Kelly Ripa show that she was coming back this year. Madonna' s usually pretty good at sticking with those statements. We're getting new music this year imo.

that could mean anything..more mdna skin for example

17 hours ago, V.K said:

praise and appreciation is always on topic ! i've been feeling similar towrads here for some year now,something really warm and affectionate towards the icon , like i don't expect anything in particular from here ,just reaaaly glad she's here,still manifesting

This is where I stand these days as well. I don't even expect to like everything she releases (although typically I do anyways), just grateful she's still creating. It's insane to think that 10 yrs ago we had no idea that in the upcoming 10 yrs we'd lose literally ALL of her biggest contemporaries.......MJ, Prince, George Michael, Whitney.....the only other one anywhere close to that level I can think of from that time would be Springsteen. We really should be thanking our "lucky stars" that she's as vital as she is. If RH is any indication, she's still hungry as ever too.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:56 AM, ULIZOS said:

LMAO basically how i am.

I think she will release and promote in September there is no way a mother of 6 school age children is gonna make work for herself during this time which she will want to spend with her kids.

7 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I think she will release and promote in September there is no way a mother of 6 school age children is gonna make work for herself during this time which she will want to spend with her kids.

Good point. I think a birthday single would be good re the publicity - but it would need promotion and she wont want to do that while she has more time to be with her kids in the August holiday. My money is on October. Worked well for Hung Up!