M14 updates 2

Collab with Drake, collab with Miley, collab with Migos, collab with Cardi B...produced by Mirwais. M14, what’s good? Sorry but it doesn’t make any sense and I hope none of this is true. 

7 hours ago, Krazy Kid said:

According to dailystar M is in London putting the finishing touches to her new album and Drake promised to work with her on something. If it's true Drake can easily give her a guaranteed top-10 hit in US and UK

www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/715360/drake-madonna-jesy-nelson-kylie-jenner-selena-gomez-michael-buble-fleur-east-george-ezra

Not sure about that. Drake feat Madonna may work but Ed Sheeran couldn't get Taylor swift to chart well here so M feat Drake may not mean much to the streaming masses either.

I think just some simple decent pop songs is the most likely to get her broad appeal but she'll do what she wants.

I'm still hoping for some kind of world music album and less of the tired rap for the masses.

Why are we still obsessed with her charting and why are we willing to lower our standards in order for her to do so?  I just want good music.  If she works with these other artists, fine. But please make it good.  

23 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Collab with Drake, collab with Miley, collab with Migos, collab with Cardi B...produced by Mirwais. M14, what’s good? Sorry but it doesn’t make any sense and I hope none of this is true. 

Madonna - The Duets Album #soon

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why are we still obsessed with her charting and why are we willing to lower our standards in order for her to do so?  I just want good music.  If she works with these other artists, fine. But please make it good.  

Absolutely! 

I hope not. That audience doesn't like her and never will so i think this is waste of time for her. It's like she is calling for the mess if this is true

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

I mean are we really that desperate.

Most of her collabs are not even good.

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

I mean are we really that desperate.

Most of her collabs are not even good.

or are not use properly. Beat goes on could have been a big hit as a single, even today this song is relevant 

2 hours ago, jusdoid said:

i don't find Drake corny, he keeps rollin out hits after hits, and they are good stuff, not cheesy at all

I was referring to Drake himself not his music. He's corny as fuck. As far as his music being good.....I like a few of his songs. Don't care much for his new album.

14 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

A really good dance song with M only can chart again IMO a classic rhythm like Celebration, Give it 2 me etc don't need to look that far 

I’m all for Madonna having another hit but those 2 songs didn’t do well 10 years ago. Now, there’s even less of a chance.  But I hope I’m wrong.

track list leak...

MAGIC

1 Fuck the Gayz feat Migos

2 3rd Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

3 Help Me Get a Number 1 feat Cardi B

4 Kiss Suck feat Drake

5 4th Time Lucky feat Nikki Minaj

6 Tongues Out feat Miley Cyrus

7 Homophobic feat Migos

8 Fan Rant feat Azelia Banks

9 Beautiful Game feat Nikki, Cardi and Miley 

10 Magic (instrumental version)

I don't think her collaborations are crap. I really enjoy 4 minutes, beat goes on, I don't give a, bitch I'm Madonna....

The only one I think it's a not so good song is gimme all your lovin.

If the new song will be great and it gives her another top 10, I don't care if it's a collaboration or not.

20 minutes ago, lautert said:

basically nothing 

basically hell, we know absolutely nothing!

EXCLUSIVE ALBUM NEWS FROM MADONNA WEBSITE: MADONNASHITSBRICKS.COM

We hear EXCLUSIVELY that the entire new album MAGIC is a tie-in with Madonna's MDNA Cosmetics line. Every song title is the name of a over priced face cream or beauty tool. And the ONLY way to get the album is by purchasing a complete set of the cosmetics line. Fans will be sent a code that they can then text from their phone to obtain a download of the new album. There will be no actual physical copies of the album. Combining MDNA Cosmetics with the new album MAGIC is what is known as Synergy (Not to be confused with the Holographic projecting computer from JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS). This set will be called THE FAN PACK with the promotional title: BEAUTY + MUSIC = FREEDOM.

BNY_DLP_MDNA_Mobile.jpg 

32 minutes ago, Aries said:

basically hell, we know absolutely nothing!

Exactly, I don't remember the last time we knew so few about Madonna's new record, maybe confessions 

M can do what she wants, but I personally have doubts that M would just step over the stuff that went down between them. On a personal note, I hate Drake and his whiny, nagging voice, so I don't particularly care for his involvement, if that is however the case it's probably a mere feature on one song... I'll get over it.

33 minutes ago, robster said:

M can do what she wants, but I personally have doubts that M would just step over the stuff that went down between them. On a personal note, I hate Drake and his whiny, nagging voice, so I don't particularly care for his involvement, if that is however the case it's probably a mere feature on one song... I'll get over it.

100%

I just don't see what all the fuss is about with Drake, he's so mediocre... but then most mainstream acts are.

I'd prefer to see her collab with more conscious artists like Young Fathers or Childish Gambino...

6 hours ago, YannBouch said:

I’m going to explode when any song of M will come out. My body is ready. My soul is empty. Plz M feed me 

Feel the same way. M gives me life every day but I am really hungry for the new album and era.

In the meantime I'll:

Keep refreshing her Instagram and MDNA Skin Instagram.

Keep listening to her albums while browsing M Nation. 

When that single and album hits...it's going to be a celebration! 

12 hours ago, caba1 said:

I hope not. That audience doesn't like her and never will so i think this is waste of time for her. It's like she is calling for the mess if this is true

Not “doesn’t like her”, more like hates her with passion!