M14 updates 2

7 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yep she has been working with vocals/mixing/mastering since a few days ago into the woods, wonder if they are the final touches or something. It doesn’t seem like she’s working for someone else than M.

What s her  intgrm account please?

Arianne Phillips said in her instagram stories that she will hopefully work soon on Madonna's next film (and that she couldn't style her for Vogue italia because she's working in Los Angeles for the next Quentin Tarantino film and she couldn't travel to Lisbon for the shoot).

So if the album is almost finished, and I believe it is no matter what some negative people say in here, it doesn't make sense to sit on it for months and months. The film is still "in development" according to iMDB, so filming will probably happen next year. I think she will release and promote the album at the end of the year, she will probably then work on the movie in the first half of next year and then tour at the end of 2019/early 2020. Or something like that.

Edited by cosmic_system

4 hours ago, Suedy said:

OMG how very Black-Dove (JANUARY) dying right now to be quite FRANK!!! 

She never let on how insane it was
In that tiny kinda scary house
By the woods, by the woods, by the woods, by the woods:inlove:

3 hours ago, Plaything said:

Maybe M is secretly working on ha visual album since she‘s filming so much with her phone in Malawi 🇲🇼 

She and the gardener have been doing this for years  , guess one day we LL get a " visual autobiography " , maybe when she s 100years old

On 7/17/2018 at 11:06 PM, Suedy said:

Cut to her birthday when all we get is an Instagram story from her bathroom and subsequent meltdown

Stop building up false hopes and giving yourselves made up deadlines. 

Album is clearly not finished yet and she clearly hasn’t learnt from RH. She should never have posted these studio updates. 

The best I am hoping for in 2018 is a single but with her incompetent non existent management I bet they will replicate  RH release trajectory and aim for Feb 2019 so she can focus on fking skin cream again for Christmas shopping season .

truth

and spring releases dont sell well..

and maybe the film..

With each passing day leading into each long week approaching the 8th month with nary a word, I’m now starting to feel an album truly won’t happen this year....so depressing!

As I said if she doesn't shoot the album cover/artwork by her Birthday we ain't getting an album this year as she always shoots it 3-4 months before release so I guess we'll know more within a month as she'll tease the shoot for sure on her Instagram when it takes place.

Confessions artwork/cover was shot the week before her Bday in August, then released in Mid November as an example. 

And what about all the stuff she shot with Klein at the beginning of the year and we haven't seen it all yet? It was all for the MDNA skincare line or for the new era? 

I am hoping for an album with no collaborations. Her best songs don't have a feat. right?

If she choses to do so, I hope with more alternative artists.  I don't care about the charts anymore, especially in the US, where the mafia (aka Tidal) adulterates the streamings. 

4 hours ago, Anne said:

And what about all the stuff she shot with Klein at the beginning of the year and we haven't seen it all yet? It was all for the MDNA skincare line or for the new era? 

Indeed..... I think it has to be connected with her  music  project too

She must release this year! Rihanna & Beyoncé (allegedly) both releasing new albums/music next year which means they will be getting all the award show attention.

The only award show that Madonna has a chance of getting any nominations for anymore is the Grammys which happens in Feb, so she must release before 30th Sep to be eligible for nomination.

VMA’s-AMA’s etc not gonna give her time of day so she won’t get any leverage out of any other award show.

5 hours ago, rebelheart said:

As I said if she doesn't shoot the album cover/artwork by her Birthday we ain't getting an album this year as she always shoots it 3-4 months before release so I guess we'll know more within a month as she'll tease the shoot for sure on her Instagram when it takes place.

Confessions artwork/cover was shot the week before her Bday in August, then released in Mid November as an example. 

Oh i didnt know she shot just before the horse accident, i thought it was later around hung up video

July 2005 she already announced album title and August she had accident but photo shoot was already done and yes album was delayed as result but still came out in 2005. Lol we even had HUNG up in Motorola advert 

All signs are pointing to a 2019 release.. gurl bye 

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

July 2005 she already announced album title and August she had accident but photo shoot was already done and yes album was delayed as result but still came out in 2005. Lol we even had HUNG up in Motorola advert 

All signs are pointing to a 2019 release.. gurl bye 

You are right !

Maybe she hasn’t announced the November release because she doesn’t want hackers to get to the album? Every recent album she has released, has leaked in one way or the other. Maybe she’s tired of it and decided to stay quiet! It’s underseandable you guys don’t want to get your hopes up. But it’s unrealistic to  disregard every other option for the album to be released this year just because you haven’t heard her confirm it yet. #wait 

63EC3575-D049-47D8-A479-CD2CEE105DFB.jpeg

8 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

She must release this year! Rihanna & Beyoncé (allegedly) both releasing new albums/music next year which means they will be getting all the award show attention.

The only award show that Madonna has a chance of getting any nominations for anymore is the Grammys which happens in Feb, so she must release before 30th Sep to be eligible for nomination.

VMA’s-AMA’s etc not gonna give her time of day so she won’t get any leverage out of any other award show.

grammys are over her too, no chance for a nom

9 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

She was just nominated for an AMA for Best Tour for RH in 2016.

If anything,  she'll most likely snag another nomination at the AMA's for her upcoming tour

She also won the Favorite Music Icon People's Choice Award and was nominated for Favorite Female Singer in 2016 for RH

But I , like Madonna,  don't care about award shows anymore