Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

It couldn't even find my email address even though I'd registered! I've never had any bloody luck with her fan club in thirty years!

I couldnt either, I had to remember my old username and reset my email. I have had a lot of luck in the past through Icon but to be honest havent paid for it for a couple of years I cant be arsed with the digital magazine.

anyone saw the london venue map? it looks like seated arena and not general admission standing ticket..

Yeah all the UK dates are seats only - don't think she's ever in the past done a UK arena with standing tickets.

anyone saw the london venue map? it looks like seated arena and not general admission standing ticket..

All the UK packages are UK only and include seats :( Early entry packages for everywhere except in England. Looks like we've got the shit end of the stick. Yaaay.

Yeah all the UK dates are seats only - don't think she's ever in the past done a UK arena with standing tickets.

thats good. i am between london and colonge but no venue map in cologne yet...

gosh, is madonna the most underrated live performance artist of all time? the comments i read in this country.. it's as if she's worse than britney. it annoys me so much how people can be so stupid and not watch her concerts, actually WATCH them..

ooooh, i hope i find out prices for Barcelona!!!!

PM me if you do!!

Stellar performances on the Grammy Awards and Brit Awards provided juice to the setup, though Madonna's frightening tumble at the latter likely produced near heart attacks for her handlers -- she was not injured. Fogel is particularly excited about the Pacific Rim leg of Rebel Heart. "She has never played in Southeast Asia, and she hasn't been in Australia or New Zealand in probably 25 years," he points out. "It's kind of bizarre when you think about it, that a superstar like that hasn't been to a pretty regular touring area for 25 years."

OMG! I am finally going to be able to see my one and only favorite artist... :shock::shock::tigger::tigger::drama::drama:

OK so I bought my Livepass: may I officially begin to melt down now? :nervous: I'm so excited because it will be my first Madonna concert ever! Thank God I received my Erasmus scolarships last week :biggrin:

Also, according to the Bercy website, Paris' seats will go from €51 to €205

Edited by Amzer801

I dont mind seated. At least you get what youve paid for and no pushing.

Exactly! I hate the bun fights.

Will the best seats be freely available or part of a good package? I just want a good view not the cheap plonk and plastic badge nonsense.

So, tickets go on sale, to the general public, for five U.S. shows next week, eight the following week and then three thereafter. So, any album redemptions will be spread out and not so concentrated in the first week (if there even are many that get redeemed during that week).

I just hate seated because I'm always in front of the people who want to sit down and loudly tut all night about you standing up and actually enjoying yourself.

So, tickets go on sale, to the general public, for five U.S. shows next week, eight the following week and then three thereafter. So, any album redemptions will be spread out and not so concentrated in the first week (if there even are many that get redeemed during that week).

Hmm didn't realize that. That plus Ellen could mean a not so bad 1st to 2nd week drop

I just hate seated because I'm always in front of the people who want to sit down and loudly tut all night about you standing up and actually enjoying yourself.

Throw your drink over them!

Why???? I thought it was heaven to enter early

well...making a cue from 1pm instead of 8am....then being "jailed" in a suffocating tunnel for half an hour for no reason (while GA ticketrs were just making normal queues) and then entering like 5 minutes before GA people.....and all of this for 300 euros instead of 100 euros...

what do you think?

oh yes...i forgot...i received a clock....

Tickets for the MDNA Tour went on sale a lot earlier than the album release, compared to this tour, yes? There also are pre-sales which could add to some redemptions for the first week.

EDIT: The official press release says this:

General Sales for Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Tour will go on sale starting Monday, March 9, 2015. Every North American ticket purchased online will come with an exclusive digital download of the SUPER DELUXE version of Rebel Heart which includes 6 bonus tracks (including 4 previously unreleased studio tracks).

Will there be a physical album bundle, or just the digital? And i wonder if you have to take action to redeem- if not, those units wouldn't apply to the charts.

well...making a cue from 1pm instead of 8am....then being "jailed" in a suffocating tunnel for half an hour for no reason (while GA ticketrs were just making normal queues) and then entering like 5 minutes before GA people.....and all of this for 300 euros instead of 100 euros...

what do you think?

When the MDNA Tour stopped in Denmark, the Early Entry queue started at 8am. The first 50 people in the queue got a number, at it was so civilized that we could come and go as we pleased until shortly before the iPad lottery. We were eventually let in an hour later than planned, because M and Guy O had left Berlin an hour later than scheduled, but still about 20 minutes before the GA Golden Circle audience.

I ended up standing in the front row right at the tip of the Triangle Stage. The people standing right behind me had regular Golden Circle tickets, but unlike them, those of us with Early Entry tickets got to see the last few songs of the soundcheck, including the very first public rehearsal of "Love Spent" :wow:

what do you think?

:rotfl: Yes, Rome was a mess...

But let's b real...that's italy :lol: