Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Wait, I have a Icon Legacy presale code AND a live pass code now. Does that mean I can buy 8 tickets total?!

I am not sure maybe email Johann the moderator.

Icon legacy members get first access to the tickets before all the other presales.

Wait, I have a Icon Legacy presale code AND a live pass code now. Does that mean I can buy 8 tickets total?!

If they're both different ICON accounts / email addresses then yeah I would've thought so.

In the past all ICON presale things have been so badly handled it's been almost unbelievable.

Things like their "4 ticket limit" btw I would take with a pinch of salt. This could end up meaning 4 ticket limit per show OR per ticket agency (eg. 4 tickets across all UK shows or all USA shows because they are all ticketmaster.co.uk or ticketmaster.com - and then allowed another 4 tickets for France cos it's not ticketmaster). This is how it has been in the past with ICON presales.

I think so.

I guess you can buy 4 tickets in the Legacy pre-sale and 4 tickets with your Live Pass code.

Also proceed with caution on the currently announced dates.

Extra dates in many cities are a certainty - and many may be added which come BEFORE the ones currently announced.

For example Manchester RiT was Sunday August 15th 2004 - and then months later they added Saturday August 14th.

I'm so getting the shittest seats :(

I don't think I'll have access to any presales.

There will be ICON pre-sales to all shows if you're a Legacy member or buy a Live Pass :)

Do they have general admission (standing tickets) did mdna have that during the pre sales?

Yes, all categories! I've only ever had GOOD experiences through ICON pré-sale.

I want to go to Turin because it's'the only date I can go to without it being too expensive :s'and I'm going with a best friend of mine who isn't a fan and like she has to be available so Turin being a saturday .... I live in Marseille France .... Nervous Breakdown people!

ATTENTION LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBERS: You do not need an Icon Live Pass to access our pre-sales, however, if you wish to attend additional concerts sold in a given week, you may purchase one Live Pass in a given week.

ICON LIVE PASS RENEWAL FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. Registered Live Pass members may renew their Live Pass access up to one time for each pre-sale week if they wish to attend additional Madonna concerts.

ATTENTION LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBERS: You do not need an Icon Live Pass to access our pre-sales, however, if you wish to attend additional concerts sold in a given week, you may purchase one Live Pass in a given week.

ICON LIVE PASS RENEWAL FOR WEEK #1 PRE-SALES. Registered Live Pass members may renew their Live Pass access up to one time for each pre-sale week if they wish to attend additional Madonna concerts.

so this means that if i have an icon live pass from the mdna tour i don't have to pay for the new one (don't think so but it's not clear)?

so confused