Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

SILLY QUESTION...

IF I BUY AN ICON PASS THAT EXPIRES MARCH 4 AND DON'T BUY ANYTHING.....TO RENEW THE PASS I HAVE TO PAY ALL OVER AGAIN OR IS IT FREE?

SILLY QUESTION...

IF I BUY AN ICON PASS THAT EXPIRES MARCH 4 AND DON'T BUY ANYTHING.....TO RENEW THE PASS I HAVE TO PAY ALL OVER AGAIN OR IS IT FREE?

The Pass is only valable for the current week you buy it. If you want tickets for next week's presale you need to buy another pass on that week

Are the French dates just normal General Admission Standing

No seats on the floor, if that's your question... I don't know if there will be a Golden Circle equivalent this time...

The Pass is only valable for the current week you buy it. If you want tickets for next week's presale you need to buy another pass on that week

I HATE THEM!!!

can anyone help me on where to find info on presales/live pass for european dates (specifically bercy?) i don't know where ya'll see the list on where and when to buy those tix

buy an icon live pass 20 euro

i have a code! ;) legacy member :p but if pre sales start tomorrow for antwerp then well.. I'm gonna miss out cuz yours truly didn't put $ on her CC on time

Guest whatatramp

It doesn't appear that the icon pass is available in Canada? I tried purchasing it but its not letting me, does anyone know about this?

you should of pushed harder for your stations to play living for love #karma

I did my part as a fan and pushed for the radio stations to play Living For Love, so don't make assumptions that I didn't and furthermore this is the tour we are talking about, what the hell does airplay have to do with it?

Looking at the venue map, it seems impossible to judge which floor seats are good, etc. We don't know where she'll spend most of the time: Main stage, cross runways, satellite stage. And to further complicate things: the vipnation packages state either 1-3 rows (but in front of what?) and also along the runways (which could be anywhere). And they you don't find out what your seat is only until the day of the show. Argh.

It doesn't appear that the icon pass is available in Canada? I tried purchasing it but its not letting me, does anyone know about this?

ARE YOU SURE...I SEE THE LINK FOR GETTING ICON LIVE PASS FOR ALL CANADA DATES TOO...

I don't know its weird, I go to the site, press the dot there where it shows Icon pass but then it doesn't redirect me or let me click where it says register here.

ARE YOU ALREADY AN ICON MEMBER?

YOU SHOULD BE MORE....SPECIFIC....

Guest Rachelle of London

I did my part as a fan and pushed for the radio stations to play Living For Love, so don't make assumptions that I didn't and furthermore this is the tour we are talking about, what the hell does airplay have to do with it?

He's joking

Great prices. Thank god it seems this tour'll be cheaper than MDNA.

I'm thinking about buying a ticket to the Danish show aswell, but I'm probably gonna end up doing it second hand since I heard about a law over there that prevents scalpers from selling a concert ticket for a higher price than the original... Is this true?

Yes, according to Danish saw, it's illegal to resell concert tickets for more than face value.

I can't :(

So few cities this time... I'd much rather see this tour live instead of MDNA... having a meltdown right now

Where you from, bish?

I'm also sad about the situation... I really thought Vienna will be in for sure, if not Budapest too! :mellow: