Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Same for me :( I want to know price range and what to do to be eligible for the earliest pre sale :(

Someone help, please!

The very earliest pre-sale is only for Icon Legacy Members (i.e. long term members of Icon). You can buy an Icon Live Pass for $US20, which will grant you access to the Icon pre-sale an hour after the Legacy Members (from what I've heard).

Ok I'm a legacy member

How do I find/get my code???

I think my presale is tomorrow for NYC

Logon to Icon and it will be there waiting for you on your personal details page (where you have your name, address, phone numbers etc. listed). Your presale for NYC is March 3rd at 10am New York time :)

Guys, how can you get Golden Circle tickets??? They're not included in the pre-sale apparently? I want to be as near to the stage as possible!!!

Quoting this because I'm still confused as hell. Apparently, you can only purchase seating tickets or General Admission. What about Golden Circle? I'm probably just getting it all wrong, maybe someone can enlighten me???

So, as no Latin America dates have been announced I will have to travel to the US. I went to Phoenix during MDNA Tour but it seems I'll have to go to Las Vegas or Washington DC, that's where I have relativaes that can host me so I don't have to pay hotel :smile:

So!!! Montreal in September... Maybe Philly if I don't spend too much money in Italy this summer.

No Quebec City in sight. I'm surprised! The rumour was very strong. Maybe the date will be added later.

Quoting this because I'm still confused as hell. Apparently, you can only purchase seating tickets or General Admission. What about Golden Circle? I'm probably just getting it all wrong, maybe someone can enlighten me???

Well if the stage I saw on Facebook is real, there's no pit area this time...

The very earliest pre-sale is only for Icon Legacy Members (i.e. long term members of Icon). You can buy an Icon Live Pass for $US20, which will grant you access to the Icon pre-sale an hour after the Legacy Members (from what I've heard).

I hope I'll still get the code from that Amazon link where you had to sign up with your email and that tickets will still be available by then :(

I saw confessions in Prague, great arena and crowd, the merchandise was cheaper too. Youll love it!

Awesome!! :thumbsup: Now we just need to get those tickets!!

Guest ditaluver

Logon to Icon and it will be there waiting for you on your personal details page (where you have your name, address, phone numbers etc. listed). Your presale for NYC is March 3rd at 10am New York time :)

thank you. you explained everything in great detail. thats awesome!

im going to the brooklynn shows actually. who else????

Guest ditaluver

OK GUYS I need your help

There is a 'ERROR in the BARCLAYS, Brooklynn presale page on ticketmaster!!

It states the Icon Lifetime Legacy Member Presale/VIP - starts MAY 3 when its actually supposed to state MAR 3. I am supposed to be within that 1 hour legacy lifetime presale.

PLEASE HELP ME GET TICKETMASTER TO FUCKIGN FIX THE PAGE.

i posted a comment on their facebook page. can anyone tweet, etc???

i hope this doesnt fuck things up for Lifetime legacy icon members wanting to go to that show.

what if the tickets arent released and we dont get that actual hour

Okay, so this all goes down tomorrow?

I hate doing this over a fucking cell phone :lol:

I just bought the live pass from icon

I'll be going to the MSG concert

Thank god I have class tomorrow and we'll have the time to buy my tickets off the computer

I can't do this off my iPhone :lol: such a headache!

until now it appears the biggest place she's going is stockholm...they choose a 40,000 capacity stadium instead of the near 17,000 arena...

OMG I wanted Birmingham and she's coming on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre sale doesn't seem to be available yet though!

*nervous wreck*

Its my sisters birthday too!!!

Ive been on the phone for them for hours cuz we need disabled seats. Just cant get through. Brum usually has a disabled waiting list.

Thanks for the instructions I eventually managed to get on. It says im only a classic.

It couldn't even find my email address even though I'd registered! I've never had any bloody luck with her fan club in thirty years!

So!!! Montreal in September... Maybe Philly if I don't spend too much money in Italy this summer.

No Quebec City in sight. I'm surprised! The rumour was very strong. Maybe the date will be added later.

Pinch your pennies, bitch! I need to see you in Philly!