Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Tickets for the MDNA Tour went on sale a lot earlier than the album release, compared to this tour, yes? There also are pre-sales which could add to some redemptions for the first week.

EDIT: The official press release says this:

General Sales for Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Tour will go on sale starting Monday, March 9, 2015. Every North American ticket purchased online will come with an exclusive digital download of the SUPER DELUXE version of Rebel Heart which includes 6 bonus tracks (including 4 previously unreleased studio tracks).

Will there be a physical album bundle, or just the digital? And i wonder if you have to take action to redeem- if not, those units wouldn't apply to the charts.

Wouldn't surprise me if they somehow f:ep this up too :) Just when I thoughed they got this so well done for spreading the bundle the help first week + help with the drop... But yeah, if they just automaticly come with tickets, they wont count for sales...

So what free presale gift did everyone get from Icon? I just got an email regarding on how to redeem it. I ordered the poster!!

When the MDNA Tour stopped in Denmark, the Early Entry queue started at 8am. The first 50 people in the queue got a number, at it was so civilized that we could come and go as we pleased until shortly before the iPad lottery. We were eventually let in an hour later than planned, because M and Guy O had left Berlin an hour later than scheduled, but still about 20 minutes before the GA Golden Circle audience.

I ended up standing in the front row right at the tip of the Triangle Stage. The people standing right behind me had regular Golden Circle tickets, but unlike them, those of us with Early Entry tickets got to see the last few songs of the soundcheck, including the very first public rehearsal of "Love Spent" :wow:

Yes, it worked very well in Helsinki too. To see Madonna rehearsing - that was life.

And we also got the absolutely best places in the front row. I'm buying early entry ticket again.

Wouldn't surprise me if they somehow f:ep this up too :) Just when I thoughed they got this so well done for spreading the bundle the help first week + help with the drop... But yeah, if they just automaticly come with tickets, they wont count for sales...

They might give you an iTunes/Amazon/Google play code to redeem the purchase.

Ticket prices for the Danish show (17 November)

PL1 (seated): 1340 DKK ~ US$ 201

PL2 (seated): 890 DKK ~ US$ 134

PL3U (GA standing): 690 DKK ~ US$ 104

PL4 (seated): 530 DKK ~ US$ 80

PL5 (seated): 325 DKK ~ US$ 49

Hot Ticket: 2235 DKK ~ US$ 336

Early Entry: 1585 DKK ~ US$ 238

In general, ticket prices are slightly lower than the Parken show in 2012. Back then, Early Entry tickets cost 25% more.

Great prices. Thank god it seems this tour'll be cheaper than MDNA.

I'm thinking about buying a ticket to the Danish show aswell, but I'm probably gonna end up doing it second hand since I heard about a law over there that prevents scalpers from selling a concert ticket for a higher price than the original... Is this true?

Edited by thelament

Ja als eerste uitverkocht is komen ze met de zondag als extra concert

:thumbsup: ja ik zie nu pas het weekend erop weer wat gepland staan, dus gaat zeker lukken : ))

:rotfl: Yes, Rome was a mess...

But let's b real...that's italy :lol:

IKR!!! :lol:

When the MDNA Tour stopped in Denmark, the Early Entry queue started at 8am. The first 50 people in the queue got a number, at it was so civilized that we could come and go as we pleased until shortly before the iPad lottery. We were eventually let in an hour later than planned, because M and Guy O had left Berlin an hour later than scheduled, but still about 20 minutes before the GA Golden Circle audience.

I ended up standing in the front row right at the tip of the Triangle Stage. The people standing right behind me had regular Golden Circle tickets, but unlike them, those of us with Early Entry tickets got to see the last few songs of the soundcheck, including the very first public rehearsal of "Love Spent" :wow:

WELL...WE IN THE QUEUE DECIDED TO HAVE A NUMBER TOO...SELF-REGULATION...AND IT WORKED...BUT SORRY....I DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A KING...BUT IF A SPEND 300+ EUROS FOR A TICKET THAT'S CALLED "EARLY ACCESS" AND EARLY MEANS 1 HOUR LATER THAN THE CHEAPEST TICKET...I GET....EERHM....LET'S SAY FRUSTRATED...IN ROME EA AND GA TICKETS WERE TREATED TO THE SOUNDCHEK BOTH...THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THE OTHERS WAS REALLY LIKE 5 MINUTES...

ANYWAY...MOVE ON....

STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS TIME...AND ESPECIALLY WHERE..... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

IKR!!! :lol:

WELL...WE IN THE QUEUE DECIDED TO HAVE A NUMBER TOO...SELF-REGULATION...AND IT WORKED...BUT SORRY....I DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A KING...BUT IF A SPEND 300+ EUROS FOR A TICKET THAT'S CALLED "EARLY ACCESS" AND EARLY MEANS 1 HOUR LATER THAN THE CHEAPEST TICKET...I GET....EERHM....LET'S SAY FRUSTRATED...IN ROME EA AND GA TICKETS WERE TREATED TO THE SOUNDCHEK BOTH...THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THE OTHERS WAS REALLY LIKE 5 MINUTES...

ANYWAY...MOVE ON....

STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS TIME...AND ESPECIALLY WHERE..... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Why does it matter how much earlier you get in as long as you're still in front of the GA people?????

Why does it matter how much earlier you get in as long as you're still in front of the GA people?????

it's not about that, it was a mess of epic proportions, cuz the local venue security wasn't brought up

2 speed as 2 what 'Early Acces' actually meant...& then the queue 2 get ur early acces wristband in that little cabin

in the woods :rotfl:

I really dont recommend going to opening night if its out of your way and you don't live in Miami. Opening nights for ALL artists' tours, including a few Madonna ones, tend to be cancelled for various reasons...

It happened in the MDNA tour, SS tour, and Drowned World tour...