Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

When are they adding the rest of the dates???? this can't be all!

Trust me it's not. They always do this. They test the waters by releasing a few dates. Then when sales max out for current dates (and they do, fast), they add more dates.

They're probably still plotting out Eastern Europe, Asia, and Australia. Give it til the end of the month. You'll be going crazy with the rest of us :lol:

I love touring season.

If I remember well, usually right after these days go on sale.

For Australia how is this any different that the last time? Same announcement, same delay with time to cancel which we watch all the good tickets sell out overseas. Really disappointed they would put the same fans in the same position again

Maybe I'm naive but I can't see her bailing out again on Australia. There's a lot of pressure for her to tour there.

I hope AUS isn't still really upset with her that she doesn't sell a ton of dates :lol: :/

Guest Rachelle of London

Probably next month. Especially as its all arenas they always add a few later down the road

I've heard shes gonna do six nights at the o2

Wouldn't be surprised Chelle! But I don't see space for 6 nights unless she leaves and comes back to O2 - and even then it looks tricky to fit in 6 nights there in that December schedule!

She never does more than 2 nights in a row - and she doesn't do Fridays.

I see 1st and 2nd Dec

Or 30th Nov, 1st Dec and 3rd Dec O2

Any extra nights there are gonna have to be return gigs, in between gaps between other cities.

Very interesting itinerary though!

Guest Rachelle of London

Wouldn't be surprised Chelle! But I don't see space for 6 nights unless she leaves and comes back to O2 - and even then it looks tricky to fit in 6 nights there in that December schedule!

She never does more than 2 nights in a row - and she doesn't do Fridays.

I see 1st and 2nd Dec

Or 30th Nov, 1st Dec and 3rd Dec O2

Any extra nights there are gonna have to be return gigs, in between gaps between other cities.

Very interesting itinerary though!

I think she'll go and come back, November has loads of spare nights!

SO excited

I'm having my meltdown :( I can't belie that she's going to Puerto Rico and skipping Mexico, there's maybe a kitty chance that she will come in that week, because there's no more space and not even one sing,e show in Texas, I'm about to cry :(

I'm having my meltdown :( I can't belie that she's going to Puerto Rico and skipping Mexico, there's maybe a kitty chance that she will come in that week, because there's no more space and not even one sing,e show in Texas, I'm about to cry :(

Don't cry yet. There's more to be announced. I don't think she'd skip Central and South America entirely.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between Live Pass Member Presale and Live Pass Access Bundle? Thank you!

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Lifetime Legacy Member Presale/VIP

10:00 EST

Ends Wed, March 04, 2015 at 17:00 EST

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Member Presale

11:00 EST

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Access Bundle

15:00 EST

Can someone tell me what the difference is between Live Pass Member Presale and Live Pass Access Bundle? Thank you!

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Lifetime Legacy Member Presale/VIP

10:00 EST

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Member Presale

11:00 EST

• •MAR•03TUE

Icon Live Pass Access Bundle

15:00 EST

People who aren't members of ICON can buy tickets from 3 p.m. on the first day of the ICON pre-sale if they buy an ICON Live Pass.

People who aren't members of ICON can buy tickets from 3 p.m. on the first day of the ICON pre-sale if they buy an ICON Live Pass.

Isn't ICON membership free, so why would anyone buy the Live Pass and then wait until 3 p.m.??

She placed my city (KC) for the first time ever last tour, and it looks like there is no way a date would be added for here or STL. Damn.

Currently formulating plan b...

In Denmark, the entire floor will be General Admission standing. Early Entry tickets will be available, but no Golden Circle.

I really hope this is the case in Sweden aswell then!

Take an afternoon/evening train from Madrid to Barcelona (3 hours?). Watch show. Go out till 5am. Return on another train to Madrid.

:superman:

I have to find a way. I didn't go to see MDNA but this time i so want to, this era is one of my all time fav.