Lourdes caught by Pap's smoking pot on the beach in France

Love Spent

In America smoking pot is not very taboo at all at this point. My parents honestly don't care if I do it or not and we've had open discussions about it before. They'd rather I do that than drink alcohol tbqh. Sure, I'm sure many parents don't want their kids doing it but many parents don't want their kids doing a lot of other bullshit stuff like have sex or stay up all night or eat unhealthy or whatever. THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL. She's a teenager. Teenagers do "drugs" (marijuanas HARDLY a drug), have sex and party. Leave the poor girl alone and let her live her life and experience what every normal American teen gets to experience for fucks sake. She's already had enough of her childhood taken away from her thanks to the media.

I am against substances that cause hallucinations or make people stupider, but that's just my personal opinion. And I am against paparazzi too, they should be illegal.

They'd rather I do that than drink alcohol tbqh.

Exactly. Alcohol is exponentially worse in every possible way. Why drink & sink when you can smoke & fly? :wow:

I am against substances that cause hallucinations or make people stupider

Stupider? You aint smokin that good shit. :fag:

Guest Rachelle of London

In America smoking pot is not very taboo at all at this point. My parents honestly don't care if I do it or not and we've had open discussions about it before. They'd rather I do that than drink alcohol tbqh. Sure, I'm sure many parents don't want their kids doing it but many parents don't want their kids doing a lot of other bullshit stuff like have sex or stay up all night or eat unhealthy or whatever. THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL. She's a teenager. Teenagers do "drugs" (marijuanas HARDLY a drug), have sex and party. Leave the poor girl alone and let her live her life and experience what every normal American teen gets to experience for fucks sake. She's already had enough of her childhood taken away from her thanks to the media.

Europe is a lot more liberal and this story didn't even make a headline over here. Americans on a whole can turn anything into a taboo subject. Must be so annoying.

Id light it! :lmao:

Or get her some steroids to build muscle. That would be healthier.

Silly, hahaha. I said that i tried steroids and decided never to use them again because i knew how dangerous they are. And you always bring up that subjet.

Junkie!

10379012_889304841084867_438839322612542

:rotfl:

OMG, is she really rolling a joint for Lola? Oh dear...

No wonder she lives in so many fuzzy dreams.

Anyway, i roll my cigs the same way and they are not joints. In my opinion she's just 16 and if it's really a drug she's too young to smoke whatever, no matter if it's nicotine or marijuana, she should be far away from drugs and when she's a bit older she can decide and drink or whatever.

Guest Rachelle of London

Please, no more fighting about drugs. Every time this happens someone gets suspended. :mellow: Seriously not worth getting suspended over. Just agree to disagree.

:lmao:

I'm not fighting at all. I find it so pathetic and Rather silly how some people have to resort to name calling and only respond to my posts. Sigh.

I don't even take drugs, Lola does :dead:

:lmao:

I'm not fighting at all. I find it so pathetic and Rather silly how some people have to resort to name calling and only respond to my posts. Sigh.

I don't even take drugs, Lola does :dead:

Sorry, just trying to look out for you and others. I know you are not a druggie or whatever they call it now.

OMG, is she really rolling a joint for Lola? Oh dear...

No wonder she lives in so many fuzzy dreams.

Anyway, i roll my cigs the same way and they are not joints. In my opinion she's just 16 and if it's really a drug she's too young to smoke whatever, no matter if it's nicotine or marijuana, she should be far away from drugs and when she's a bit older she can decide and drink or whatever.

They're eating nibbles you numpty.

Why do you always sound like a dreary grumpy old man these days? You really ought to do something ABOUT THAT.