Lourdes caught by Pap's smoking pot on the beach in France

Love Spent

If i had smoked a joint at her age, my parents would have been very disappointed. I think that recently people seem to be more relaxed about drugs. It's a serious matter.

But i really doubt that it's a joint what Lola is smoking. If anything, she knows how to behave, she's been among paps since she has been born.

Lourdes is going to love Hash Bash, which takes place every April, and the entire University of Michigan turns into a hazy plume of weed smoke.

It's been going on since the sixties, and Madonna even wrote to her friend Ondine that she had been smoking more weed than ever when she moved to Ann Arbor.

It's that kind of place.

If i had smoked a joint at her age, my parents would have been very disappointed. I think that recently people seem to be more relaxed about drugs. It's a serious matter.

But i really doubt that it's a joint what Lola is smoking. If anything, she knows how to behave, she's been among paps since she has been born.

No dear, I'm sure she's getting stoned.....lol. Why is smoking pot "misbehaving"? People are more relaxed about it because as time goes on, it's clear all that "reefer madness" propaganda that's been shoved down our throats our whole lives is bullshit. Anybody who will wag their finger in your face talking about "pot is bad, it's illegal" and in the same breath defend even social use of alcohol clearly doesn't get it. I've known or experienced firsthand the "Jekyll and Hyde" like change in personalities some go through when they can't handle their drink. NEVER have I experienced anyone become violent or reckless in any way just from pot.

Her mother owns a bong (for whatever reason) and of course it's pure speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me in the very least if M has a bong hit a few times a year. I swear I remember hearing long ago that Carlos likes his ganja. Those things factored in with the increasingly liberal views on pot......especially with young adults. It's no surprise she has no qualms with hitting a joint despite the fact she may "get caught". Would people have the same reaction if she were sipping a glass of wine?

Guest Rachelle of London

I've never been drunk or stoned. Teach me!

As a flop junkie I've never been drunk or stoned either. I've only had 3 sips of alcohol in my life

Guest Rachelle of London

No dear, I'm sure she's getting stoned.....lol. Why is smoking pot "misbehaving"? People are more relaxed about it because as time goes on, it's clear all that "reefer madness" propaganda that's been shoved down our throats our whole lives is bullshit. Anybody who will wag their finger in your face talking about "pot is bad, it's illegal" and in the same breath defend even social use of alcohol clearly doesn't get it. I've known or experienced firsthand the "Jekyll and Hyde" like change in personalities some go through when they can't handle their drink. NEVER have I experienced anyone become violent or reckless in any way just from pot.

Her mother owns a bong (for whatever reason) and of course it's pure speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me in the very least if M has a bong hit a few times a year. I swear I remember hearing long ago that Carlos likes his ganja. Those things factored in with the increasingly liberal views on pot......especially with young adults. It's no surprise she has no qualms with hitting a joint despite the fact she may "get caught". Would people have the same reaction if she were sipping a glass of wine?

There's no point even trying to explain to some of these people.

Those of you who think smoking a joint at her age is normal, I wonder if you would be ok if your nephew, son or daughter smoked a joint in front of you, if you would be that comfortable and trendy and open minded.

Those of you who think smoking a joint at her age is normal, I wonder if you would be ok if your nephew, son or daughter smoked a joint in front of you, if you would be that comfortable and trendy and open minded.

:lmao: :lmao:

shit you're so perfect.

Of course I wouldn't mind!!!!! I would roll the joint, :lol:

+1

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao: :lmao:

shit you're so perfect.

Of course I wouldn't mind!!!!! I would roll the joint, :lol:

Id light it! :lmao:

Or get her some steroids to build muscle. That would be healthier.