Lourdes caught by Pap's smoking pot on the beach in France

Love Spent

TMZ.com is reporting:

Yes, that's Madonna's daughter Lourdes ... and yes, that's her takin' a drag off something that doesn't seem very tobacco-ish.

The bikini-clad 17-year-old is vacationing in the South of France this week -- sans parents, at least as far as we can see -- and partaking in a little puff puff with friends in between jumps in the Mediterranean.

0813-lourdes-leon-wenn-3.jpg

6-00690384000008.jpg

2329222h.jpg

6-00690384000001.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/13/madonna-daughter-daughter-lourdes-leon-caught-smoking-blunt/

well its not like she didn't know there could've been photographers there.. especially since they seem to have been photographed before on the beach. so that was stupid. but maybe she doesn't care.

So marijuana isn't legal in France? I thought it was supposed to be so liberal. I don't think people are that bothered by someone smoking pot anymore. Polls show the majority of Americans support legalization. In DC here, it was just decriminalized, which means smoking in public is just a civil offense with a fine, like drinking in public not a crime. And total legalization is on the ballot for us to vote on it for the next election.

No MJ is not legal here but probably 90% of french teenagers of Lola's age smoke pot and they do it in the open like this.

our whole class smelled of pot every day in high school and thats almost a decade ago now :lmao: i can imagine its even more free these days!

So marijuana isn't legal in France? I thought it was supposed to be so liberal. I don't think people are that bothered by someone smoking pot anymore. Polls show the majority of Americans support legalization. In DC here, it was just decriminalized, which means smoking in public is just a civil offense with a fine, like drinking in public not a crime. And total legalization is on the ballot for us to vote on it for the next election.

France is sooooo conservative. Definitely not legal there.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is this really that big of a deal?

The underage daughter of Madonna smoking an illegal substance on a beach is going to hit a few headlines. Like other things though it will be forgotten about by Friday.

I would like to point out that this is so far the best-rated comment in the TMZ comments section , which is usually one of the vilest places on the Internet (from the little I've seen):

"Madge did good job raising her. She's well behaved and disciplined, nothing like other celebrity kids."

Oh please, big whoop. Every teenager in the United States smokes weed and we've all known for a VERY long time that Lola's a bigger pot smoker than Snoop Dogg so sit your asses down and get over it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh please, big whoop. Every teenager in the United States smokes weed and we've all known for a VERY long time that Lola's a bigger pot smoker than Snoop Dogg so sit your asses down and get over it.

How can every teenager smoke weed in a country that they cant even legally drink alcohol in. :lmao:

How can every teenager smoke weed in a country that they cant even legally drink alcohol in. :lmao:

95% of teenagers drink too! Just because it's illegal doesn't mean they aren't doing it. I mean seriously.

Guest Rachelle of London

95% of teenagers drink too! Just because it's illegal doesn't mean they aren't doing it. I mean seriously.

Someone save the American teens! Theyre all drinking and stoned by age 11.

Save the children

i don't care that she's smoking weed i just wish she would be more responsible about it.

And please we can't blame Madonna and say that her parenting is what brought Lola to smoking pot.

I've smoked pot and my parents were strict and raised me right should have no reflection on Madonna.