New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Didn't you guys see her last boyfriend ? He was a clean cut looking young guy who went to school with her and he had a part on Homeland. She never seems to get in the tabloids for being a rebel/bitch or whatever and the media are waiting with baited breath for her to slip up. They even had headlines about her smoking a cigarette. We will hear about it big time if stuff happens so I don't think she is a trouble maker at all.

Yeah, I don't think he's her type but still…..damn. For a second in that one pap pic I thought Lola had a new man and then I was "Shit! That's Timor!" If I was in that situation I don't know what would happen but I honestly wouldn't be too ashamed.

Guest Rachelle of London

Timor and Lola look amazing together. What will happen when Lola's boyfriends are older than Madonnas. :lmao:

Honestly, I'd be SO grossed out by the idea of sleeping with one of my mom's boyfriends. Madonna's boyfriends aren't really my type, though. If I were Lola, I'd totally go for Alessandro, M's hunky Italian bodyguard.

Since the new album is tied to or inspired by Art For Freedom, isn't it possible that the first announcement or first release would be on the first anniversary of the Art For Freedom release? That would make the timeframe September 22-24 I believe?

Honestly, I'd be SO grossed out by the idea of sleeping with one of my mom's boyfriends. Madonna's boyfriends aren't really my type, though. If I were Lola, I'd totally go for Alessandro, M's hunky Italian bodyguard.

Yeah, Alessandro's more my type. Timor's not my type either…he's too shiny and sleek for my tastes. But he is still gorgeous, one must admit.

Madonna

REBEL HEART

November 2014

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living for Love

3. Iconic

4. Unaplogetic Bitch (I'm Madonna)

5. Holy Water

6. Shameless Human

7. Inside Out

8. Blood Moon

9. I Can't Wait

10. On Eagle's Wings

11. Revolution of Love

12. Messiah

13. Veni Vidi Vici

Looks good to me ;) I like those titles.

Get excited for the upcoming season of Fuzzy Dream and PaulaAbdul Take New York, chronicling the adventures and mishaps of two fabulous new college students and obsessed Madonna fans in NYC. :lol:

YAASSSS. So down for this! :superman::madonna2:

Since the new album is tied to or inspired by Art For Freedom, isn't it possible that the first announcement or first release would be on the first anniversary of the Art For Freedom release? That would make the timeframe September 22-24 I believe?

Sounds good.

Get excited for the upcoming season of Fuzzy Dream and PaulaAbdul Take New York, chronicling the adventures and mishaps of two fabulous new college students and obsessed Madonna fans in NYC. :lol:

With one of them has JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED songs recorded by Janet Jackson :rotfl:

That is what I thought, but I think a first single is a little out of the question unless she's kept a lot of stuff secret (which is possible). I think we should get some kind of good news by next month, even if it's just an announcement.

I can't imagine Lourdes with a roommate…from what I hear she's a real diva. Her and I are the same age and I know a few people that went to LaGuardia with her and damn. I know whose genes she got!

thats funny when you then see all those typical dailmymail type M haters say Lola doesn't take after her mom and looks "so grounded and so much smarter"! :p

anyway i just wish we had "some" official news. like an announcement about the new album on her birthday.. something!

According to Drowned Madonna the last lyrics M posted on Instagram are from a song called Wash All Over Me...

They're ALWAYS wrong. They're reaching, i would put my life on it