New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

You can't have it both ways - charging a fortune for tickets, selling skin care creams, making a video where you lament how sad it is people don't take you seriously as a warrior - and then be telling people we need to live a more spiritual life. Or you can, but it is quite reasonable that intelligent people will not take you seriously. Makes me sad.

Because you're rich you can't preach for peace?

Because you're rich you can't be critic of how is your life? How it should be?

What you call intelligent people, I would call jealous people.

Material has nothing to do with spirituality. She's not talking about voluntary simplicity, for god sake! She's talking about love and freedom of speach.

Is it true Disclosure are reworking More Gluten and Pharrell is doing The Naaaaaa Song with Nile Rodgers as a last attempt to make those songs work?

Is it true Disclosure are reworking More Gluten and Pharrell is doing The Naaaaaa Song with Nile Rodgers as a last attempt to make those songs work?

No I think it's just a rumour. DrownedMadonna never confirmed it.

I can neither confirm nor deny this, but Britney Spears has apparently been invited to an exclusive listening session and found the songs to be "really cool and exciting". Unknown sources also tell me one of these two songs is scheduled as a buzz single for 2022, promoting the new album which is to be released 3 years afterwards.

I just had a fuzzy dream (lol).

There will be references from Pussy Riot in one song. It was very energetic and with a powerful melody. Or maybe is just a dream

Guest bluejean

I think you have a point, Grooveboy.

Truth is that Madonna has always been a mix of contradictions.

I don't get this. It's not like she's selling concert tickets in third world countries and people are giving up food and shelter for it. Madonna fans are not as rich as her but they are certainly wealthy enough to do positive things in the world.

When i say that she's a mix of condratictions i mean that for example she sings against magazines and a new vapid culture and then she decides to hire for Material Girl the faces of absurd teenagers who are famous for the wrong reasons. It's a contradiction, just the same that she sings that she's tired of fame but then she does whatever it takes to keep on being famous. Or she tries to sell a very expensive skin care product when it's clear that she messes with her face.

She's always been a mix of contradictions, and just like Larkspur said, it's because we all are. But in Madonna's case, her messages sound so loud, that contradictions sound loud too.

Am I the only one who has seen those contradictions?

DrownedMadonna can exclusively reveal/backtrack and say that the song Wash All Over Me is now in fact called Holy Water. A DM exclusive

No such post at DM :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah but I've changed my mind, can I?

And by the way things here are getting worst and worst ;)

If things are getting worse why change your mind?

When i say that she's a mix of condratictions i mean that for example she sings against magazines and a new vapid culture and then she decides to hire for Material Girl the faces of absurd teenagers who are famous for the wrong reasons. It's a contradiction, just the same that she sings that she's tired of fame but then she does whatever it takes to keep on being famous. Or she tries to sell a very expensive skin care product when it's clear that she messes with her face.

She's always been a mix of contradictions, and just like Larkspur said, it's because we all are. But in Madonna's case, her messages sound so loud, that contradictions sound loud too.

I see what you're saying, I think that's why the AL era fell flat for many people. Just because she realizes the downfalls of fame and verbalizes the bad aspects of it doesn't mean she wants to give it all up.......she's just simply telling her POV to a fame obsessed culture that fame isn't all it's cracked up to be. What better person to hear that from than MADONNA?? Just because she's had some sort of work done on her face doesn't mean she doesn't ALSO use very expensive creams and "potions" as well. People tend to be very one dimensional about things. It's like a catch 22, since HC people have been complaining that a woman her age should be singing more than just about dancing and having fun. Back with AL they said that as a pop star she has no right to speak on political affairs.

People tend to be very one dimensional about things. It's like a catch 22, since HC people have been complaining that a woman her age should be singing more than just about dancing and having fun. Back with AL they said that as a pop star she has no right to speak on political affairs.

I came to the conclusion long ago that some people are going to criticize and try to put down Madonna no matter what she does. She's just so subversive and iconic that's there's always going to be a group of people who can't stand her.

tumblr_na7vziAr0C1qm2lfoo1_500.gif

There are definately contradictions. Like her saying her fav painters are Kalo and Lempitska and going to a classical concert of the French sisters and then working with Minaj & Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus. I cant really accept that one person likes them both as much... But maybe she does or she simply want that hit no matter what. Strangely, since attaching hereself to young "hot" artists she has not gained anything, actually I think she lost alot of credibility. I believe because the songs were far from her best.

Guest Rachelle of London

There are definately contradictions. Like her saying her fav painters are Kalo and Lempitska and going to a classical concert of the French sisters and then working with Minaj & Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus. I cant really accept that one person likes them both as much... But maybe she does or she simply want that hit no matter what. Strangely, since attaching hereself to young "hot" artists she has not gained anything, actually I think she lost alot of credibility. I believe because the songs were far from her best.

giphy-21.gif

Well actually I love I Dont Give A and thats Minaj, but unfortunately it wasnt released. One of my fav songs is TBGO, but it was also never released which was purely A CRIME :)