New Album rumours and discussion: album postponed to 2045.

Guest bluejean

Honestly, some fans here need constant history lessons every 5 minutes. :lmao:

Anyway, back on topic: did you all know that it's officially more or less confirmed now that we won't have a new album this year because she hasn't yet revealed the album title like she did in 2005 for COAD? :lmao::rotfl:

Did you know it's more or less confirmed that Hard Candy had "loads of promo" because it was more than she did in 1986 and 1989?

I think or just speculating like all of us that because the album is connected to her passion for artforfreedom that time does not matter and perfection does. Who knows, maybe there willl not even be a single. Wild thought tho.

any idea when she typically returns from holiday?

Isn't there a member here that goes to michigan state? They should be able to tell us when move in day is for freshman

Isn't there a member here that goes to michigan state? They should be able to tell us when move in day is for freshman

Michigan State is NOT the same as the University of Michigan. Don't you DARE confuse them.

Guest ditaluver

Lourdes: what do you think of my beadspread?

Roommate: it's neat

Madonna: anyone who calls it neat has to go!

Hahaha thanks for that

I can't imagine Lourdes with a roommate…from what I hear she's a real diva. Her and I are the same age and I know a few people that went to LaGuardia with her and damn. I know whose genes she got!

I think she wants the real college experience. And even if she may be the queen's daughter, she still wants to live out a real childhood.

Guest bluejean

I can't imagine Lourdes with a roommatefrom what I hear she's a real diva. Her and I are the same age and I know a few people that went to LaGuardia with her and damn. I know whose genes she got!

Amazing! We need someone to carry the bitch flame when Madonna goes

She chose not to because she was deep in rehearsals for the tour. She basically had no time to do promotion with MDNA. Everything was so squished together. Ideally the tour shouldn't have started until later summer/early fall but that's not how it went. She's under a contract so pretty much she has to fulfill it so if her record company wants her to do more promotion this time around, she doesn't really have a choice. The Super Bowl is the ultimate promotional event so I think the record company thought that was good enough but in the end it was too far ahead of the album's release for it to really have a huge effect on MDNA although it helped immensely.

Yeah,the MDNA situation was a mess.That's why I hope she releases this new album in November.That'll give her plenty of time to do promotion,make videos,do TV interviews,etc before she begins tour rehearsals in March 2015.

Gang bangs in the boys dorm? Bakkake parties?

Yes of course. She already has her eyes set on a male professor. More info coming soon. Watch this space.

Yes of course. She already has her eyes set on a male professor. More info coming soon. Watch this space.

Professor? I doubt she'd date an older man. If she takes after her mum, I wouldn't be surprised to see muscular 16 year old Latin boys coming out of her room. :)

You mean like THIS kind of picture? :1251:

Damn! I haven't seen that one! I don't know about that….I was thinking more like a rebellious wannabe guitarist pot-smoking dude in his mid to late 20s. That seems to be Lola's crowd these days. She sure loves the ganja! :queenbitch:

Damn! I haven't seen that one! I don't know about that….I was thinking more like a rebellious wannabe guitarist pot-smoking dude in his mid to late 20s. That seems to be Lola's crowd these days. She sure loves the ganja! :queenbitch:

I could definitely see that happening - I'm sure she'd consider herself too sophisticated for the (mostly midwestern) inexperienced UMich freshmen. I wonder if her ideal age is 25-26, like her dear old mum. :lol:

Haha, I love it! Lourdes' personal life is one of my favorite topics :laugh:

Ann Arbor's a very sophisticated and cosmopolitan town so Lola won't be so out of place there, believe me!

I can't imagine what's like between her and Timor…she must have at least a little crush. Who wouldn't? How awkward though!

I can't imagine how awkward it must be between Lola and Timor. They look like so much more of a couple in the pap pics! :lmao:

However, I bet he's probably too clean cut for her. Like you were saying, I can totally see her being into the bearded hipster bad boy types.

That being said, if I were her I'd be all over Timor. :queenbitch: