Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

She should have added one more hashtag:

#freepalestine

More like : free Palestine from Hamas. Ever since they took power in the Gaza strip in 2006, there has been nothing but bloodshed, poverty for the Palestinians there and a non ending blockade by Egypt and Israel. All Hamas was successful in doing is launching literally thousands of rockets into Israel. For what purpose? Simple hatred.

It's very sad. Hopefully Hamas will be removed from power and the leadership in the west bank can take over. That way, both sides can at least start to talk peace again.

I hate wars. People DIE. Children get robbed of their parents. Parents get of robbed of their children. Sisters or brothers get robbed of their siblings and loved ones. Women, children, men are tortured and raped. Robbery.Poverty. Humans suffer from sickness, hunger, thirst, separation from friends, and being attacked by enemies. just heart breaking.

So sad to see those children suffering. The anger they will feel, this is just gonna go in circles. Violence is not the answer, throwing bombs at each other is never gonna get what you want. So much hate between 2, it's gonna take a huge miracle for peace sadly.

The world should not take sides.

"Eye for an eye will just make the whole world blind - Ghandi

Hamas is not the main problem in Gaza, Israel is.

I don't think so. I mean compare the lives of people living in Ramallah over the last few years under SECULAR/MODERATE Fatah to Gaza City under Hamas (Islamic fundamentalist militant rule). Talk to any Palestinian and they will tell you the difference. Israel has made peace with Egypt and Jordan and can hopefully achieve a lasting peace with other moderate arab governing bodies such as Fatah.

The discussion in this topic shows why it seems peace in the Middle East is almost impossible. Even a bunch of Madonna fans can't agree on anything or discuss it without fighting and anger. I just think it's sad that people are suffering on both sides and being killed, including women and children. But I do agree that Israel is way too aggressive towards the Palestinians. And just because Madonna is part of a Jewish religion doesn't mean she supports the actions of the Israeli government. Being Jewish and supporting Israel are not the same. I'm Jewish but I think the Israeli government is wrong a lot of the time. But I don't support terrorist groups like Hammas either. There's a lot of wrong and violence on both sides as far as I can see. So sad.

She should have avoided the issue or have posted pics of both sides.

She DID do that and HAS done that frequently in her work.

She does not have to avoid a damn thing. She has an opinion and she has expressed it. It mustn't be politically correct or the general consensus.

Yep. Madonna is a good person and that is something I am positive of beyond all doubt.

Hamas are criminals & assholes and Nethanyahu is a criminal and an asshole.

BUT what Israel is doing is wrong and the vast majority agrees with it. You cannot be more blind than the man who refuses to see.

I'm glad jews in New York, Paris, Berlin, London ....protested today against these bombings.

gtyh.jpgCapture.jpg

So sad to see those children suffering. The anger they will feel, this is just gonna go in circles. Violence is not the answer, throwing bombs at each other is never gonna get what you want. So much hate between 2, it's gonna take a huge miracle for peace sadly.

The world should not take sides.

"Eye for an eye will just make the whole world blind - Ghandi

So agree. It's such a shame for those children. You would think they would be inspiration enough to stop the violence.

She did post pictures of both sides. She posted pictures of both the Jewish and the Palestinian kids that were killed and injured.

Wow. Had no idea about this.

Because mainstream media is not talking about it. Even and including the BBC, which I am disgusted with.

I only found out about it from my Jewish Facebook friends!

Because mainstream media is not talking about it. Even and including the BBC, which I am disgusted with.

I only found out about it from my Jewish Facebook friends!

Isn't it always like that though, sadly? The German media is mostly talking about the fucking world cup, as if nothing else matters anymore.

If you don't know what to say, just don't say anything.

She doesn't take position in this conflict. She's the voice of peace.

As usual Israel respond disproportionately bombing Gaza. Nothing has changed since the birth of the Israel state at the core of Palestine restoring the "Land of Israel" for the jews and forcing israelis settlements in the palestine region. Hamas desperately launching missiles at the center of Israel and risking killing israelis civilians does not help the palestine case though, i don't see how they can't realize that if you launch a clunky missile to strike Israel territory the israelis will respond with thousands of missiles back and have a 100% accuracy of killing palestine civilians. What a bloody mess. :thumbsdown:

Theres no such thing as responding disproportionately. If you attack me, I do not care if you attacked me with a pillow. If what I have to attack you with, to stop further pillow fights from you is a stone, I will hit you with the stone. The lesson is to not poke a bear or lion if you are a little cub. We sleep in our homes in Paris, Milan, NYC, London mostly in peace. Israelis sleep daily in constant fear of the next rocket etc. If the Palestinian people can't rise up against these terrorists taking their State and turning it into what it is now, then don't come for the Israel Army when collateral damage happens. My heart goes out to the kids but then my heart goes out to the kids in Israel too.

Hamas are criminals & assholes and Nethanyahu is a criminal and an asshole.

BUT what Israel is doing is wrong and the vast majority agrees with it. You cannot be more blind than the man who refuses to see.

I'm glad jews in New York, Paris, Berlin, London ....protested today against these bombings.

gtyh.jpgCapture.jpg

:clap:

The signs carried by those Jewish people protesting in NY are a refreshing overview of what Jewish people all over the world actually think of Israel's racist, bellicose, fascist politics. I like that they forcefully point out how full blown ZIONISM has got nothing to do with the notion of a Jewish State.

Truly disgusting

The signs carried by those Jewish people protesting in NY are a refreshing overview of what Jewish people all over the world actually think of Israel's racist, bellicose, fascist politics. I like that they forcefully point out how full blown ZIONISM has got nothing to do with the notion of a Jewish State.

Truly disgusting

I know this is somewhat inappropriate but that guy at 1:46 is beautiful. I think it's time for a mainstream received documentary about Israel. When I meet Israelis they obviously share no concept of what's going on. I wanna know from a reliable source.

ok, so Madonna blocked this Russian fan on Instagram, and at first he was sad and BEGGED ontd to ask her to unblock him. Now he is bitter as fuck. He left a weird comment in a post last night, so I asked if he wasn't a fan anymore, and this is his reply

No. The bitch does not deserve fans.
Since 1989 I was the biggest and most generous fan on Earth. I have spent thousands of dollars and million of hours promoting her music to others, being the evangelist of her shit. And what? That ungrateful bitch blocked me on Instagram. Who blocks fans on Instagram??? Only idiot old selfie-obsesses has-beens.
I will willingly spend next 25 years to make it even with her. No music fan should spend a dime on that awful person who was a pop star in early 80s and now is just a boring humourless bag of botox chemicals.
I am really offended. And it doesn't make it better that Instagram account is managed by her assistants. Bitch should know how to hire professionals.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89657339.html?thread=15685755643#t15685755643#ixzz37TSP5qwM

LMAO

He was obviously not a fan in the first place. You can tell by the vile words he is using. It is a trick people use to try to appear authentic - claim that they were once big fans to gain attention to the hate they want to spread.

He was obviously not a fan in the first place. You can tell by the vile words he is using. It is a trick people use to try to appear authentic - claim that they were once big fans to gain attention to the hate they want to spread.

He's been really psycho

I doubt that this woman has feelings towards anybody. It also won't surprise me if one day she will tell that in her life she never had orgasms. She only capable of counting profits. And as many of her lovers said she was terrible in bad. Probably by now when she is almost 70 years old she is even worse. Dried out botoxed humourless old shark.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89665619.html?thread=15687770707#t15687770707#ixzz37TUUE8Cp

I loved her too but ungrateful old voiceless squirrel bitch did something terrible to me personally. I was finally disenchanted. Madonna sucks as a person and doesn't deserve to be loved.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89665619.html?thread=15687770707#t15687770707#ixzz37TUa98Nk

I hope he enjoys Gaga! He will fit right in on the Born Brave Bus!

But you're right, how can he say such things about someone he admired just a few days ago? I just think this is hysterical lol