Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

They're flying BA First Class, it's nearly £6k a ticket, very normal

When you're worth over a half a billion dollars that's nothing

Obviously that's not NORMAL to 98% of the world population

But she could have it even better and she doesn't bother :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy
"Its Nelson Mandela Day! Lets do what we can to follow in his footsteps! He fought to end Apartheid in South Africa! Lets pray that there will be no more separation between Palestine and Israel. No more killing of innocent people and that there will be Peace in the Middle East! #revolutionoflove #strongerthanfear #artforfreedom"

1941229_1508480456048020_1782249533_n.jp

They're flying BA First Class, it's nearly £6k a ticket, very normal.

when she went to the grammys some people shared a flight with her kids who flew commercial and had economy seats.

ny to london is a long flight..

They're flying BA First Class, it's nearly £6k a ticket, very normal.

But wow she looks amazing, I have no clue what I'd do if I was on a plane and suddenly M was there... I wouldn't want to say anything but knowing you're locked up with her for 8 hours... :nocomment:

Well, according to the guy's IG, Madonna's flying First Class while Lourdes and Rocco are in Club World. I have to say, I love that she's cheap enough to put her kids in the class below her - more reasonable, honestly. What 17 year old really needs BA First?

Guest bluejean

ny to london is a long flight..

It's like 6 hours.

Imagine if she DID tour Australia and put Rocco on cattle class. He will die.

Rocco: Mom, how come you get to be in first class and we don't?

Madonna: It's because you're not me, okay. Mama needs first class. You don't. Now, if you talk back to me like that again I'll put you in coach.

I thought she used to buy out all of first class for her crew just to avoid the trouble. Strange. There is nothing wrong with a 17 year old flying club if you can afford it. I started flying club at an even younger age but then maybe its because I am an only child and my mom thought someone would kidnap me and throw me off the plane so we always sat and still sit together in club. Not yet got to first class. The price gives me a headache.

If I was on a plane with Madonna she would hate me because I will definitely get an autograph or a photo. I cant be locked in the same space with her for that long and just let it slide. I won't bother her but I will warn her that she's gonna have to give me atleast 3 minutes of her precious time or else...so I will wait for her to call me when she has 3 minutes to spare and if she doesn't and we prepare to land, I will be at her side. :/

Apparently, she's flying to London with her kids...

10561080_550629465041792_1331159616_n.jp

10549810_1477994309112436_636180429_n.jp

:rotf: It's funny seeing the family out like this. love it

It's like 6 hours.

Imagine if she DID tour Australia and put Rocco on cattle class. He will die.

:lol: exactly! I just survived a 15 hour flight from the states to Sydney. 6 hours :manson:

Edit. Just saw somebody else had seen her flying to London.

Wonder why she's back in the UK?

Arianne is here as well at the moment. It's not that strange, as it seems Arianne spends half her time in London (I think her boyfriend lives here) but they might be doing something.

From mattaidanc's Instagram:

10475206_697777833609592_1755069944_n.jp

CAPTIONS: One more. What #Madonna looks like at the end of a night flight #ny #nyc to #London

she must have been looking at him taking this picture :lmao:

From mattaidanc's Instagram:

10475206_697777833609592_1755069944_n.jp

CAPTIONS: One more. What #Madonna looks like at the end of a night flight #ny #nyc to #London

BA Queen

In Christopher's book, he says that he suggested getting a private plane to Madonna, and she said, "That's too expensive! And I don't have to. I can just use the Warner jet." I guess Live Nation doesn't have a jet of their own!

Edited by tek75