Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

Yeah I think it would take more than her blocking someone on instagram to completely change your opinion of someone. Who knows what even happened. If I didn't say anything to give a reason to be blocked I would be more confused not angry. I would mention it and be curious as to why.

Yeah I think it would take more than her blocking someone on instagram to completely change your opinion of someone. Who knows what even happened. If I didn't say anything to give a reason to be blocked I would be more confused not angry. I would mention it and be curious as to why.

I would have been confused too, but his behavior has been so OTT so I'm wondering if he did say something offensive to her

He was obviously not a fan in the first place. You can tell by the vile words he is using. It is a trick people use to try to appear authentic - claim that they were once big fans to gain attention to the hate they want to spread.

Agree 100%

Theres no such thing as responding disproportionately. If you attack me, I do not care if you attacked me with a pillow. If what I have to attack you with, to stop further pillow fights from you is a stone, I will hit you with the stone. The lesson is to not poke a bear or lion if you are a little cub. We sleep in our homes in Paris, Milan, NYC, London mostly in peace. Israelis sleep daily in constant fear of the next rocket etc. If the Palestinian people can't rise up against these terrorists taking their State and turning it into what it is now, then don't come for the Israel Army when collateral damage happens. My heart goes out to the kids but then my heart goes out to the kids in Israel too.

Sorry but you cannot BOMB civilians like hell as a display of your strength! This is so wrong on so many levels that every country in the world condemns it except the US who still supports such crimes from Israel! The entire world knows for a fact that Israel is always ready to find any justification to press Palestine even further over the edge! Hamas is being heavily manipulated by the israeli government who wants those people firing their clunky missiles to give Israel all the pretext which it needs to bomb the hell of that people and ultimately finishing off with Palestine! Ethnic cleansing working at its best! :thumbsdown:

ok, so Madonna blocked this Russian fan on Instagram, and at first he was sad and BEGGED ontd to ask her to unblock him. Now he is bitter as fuck. He left a weird comment in a post last night, so I asked if he wasn't a fan anymore, and this is his reply

No. The bitch does not deserve fans.

Since 1989 I was the biggest and most generous fan on Earth. I have spent thousands of dollars and million of hours promoting her music to others, being the evangelist of her shit. And what? That ungrateful bitch blocked me on Instagram. Who blocks fans on Instagram??? Only idiot old selfie-obsesses has-beens.

I will willingly spend next 25 years to make it even with her. No music fan should spend a dime on that awful person who was a pop star in early 80s and now is just a boring humourless bag of botox chemicals.

I am really offended. And it doesn't make it better that Instagram account is managed by her assistants. Bitch should know how to hire professionals.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89657339.html?thread=15685755643#t15685755643#ixzz37TSP5qwM

LMAO

either he wasn't a big fan or too much of a fan in a scary way. there's a thin line between love and hate. and ive seen other fans who got blocked by her. she seems to block people really easily :lmao:

i think he should be flattered that the QUEEN (or her team) took some her precious time to block him. At least he knows for sure that she (or her team) acknowledge him :lol:

He wasn't a fan to begin with. If Madonna blocked me for no apparent reason, I would NEVER say anything remotely similar to what this idiot is saying :(

He must've said something really bad to be blocked. And what childish behaviour! He's no loss.

You can stream Matthrew's new movie. I think you're gonna like it...lol

ok, so Madonna blocked this Russian fan on Instagram, and at first he was sad and BEGGED ontd to ask her to unblock him. Now he is bitter as fuck. He left a weird comment in a post last night, so I asked if he wasn't a fan anymore, and this is his reply

No. The bitch does not deserve fans.

Since 1989 I was the biggest and most generous fan on Earth. I have spent thousands of dollars and million of hours promoting her music to others, being the evangelist of her shit. And what? That ungrateful bitch blocked me on Instagram. Who blocks fans on Instagram??? Only idiot old selfie-obsesses has-beens.

I will willingly spend next 25 years to make it even with her. No music fan should spend a dime on that awful person who was a pop star in early 80s and now is just a boring humourless bag of botox chemicals.

I am really offended. And it doesn't make it better that Instagram account is managed by her assistants. Bitch should know how to hire professionals.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89657339.html?thread=15685755643#t15685755643#ixzz37TSP5qwM

LMAO

Oh please, this guy is obsessed for next era info like the rest of us. You can't just stop being a Madonna fan.

madonna Waiting for this door to open for a very long time! #patience #perseverance #passion

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63940

Picture Her As This Classic Actress

classic-woman.jpg

[Blind Gossip] Some have been taking this Academy Award-winning Actress to task for playing dress up as a favorite Classic Actress. However, while you were busy paying attention to that, another Creative Performer was actually making quiet inquiries into playing Classic Actress in a film!

Creative Performer is not unattractive, but there is just something about her that makes it difficult to picture her as the Classic Actress. Creative has worked with her own hair, makeup and wardrobe people several times over the past few years to see if they could help her physically pass for Classic. We don’t know if they have succeeded. We also don’t know if Creative really has the acting chops required to pull this off. Even if she does, it would still make for some shocking casting and lots of controversy.

Academy Award-winning Actress:

Classic Actress:

Creative Performer:

Is it Madonna?

Edited by Qtips

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63940

Picture Her As This Classic Actress

classic-woman.jpg

[Blind Gossip] Some have been taking this Academy Award-winning Actress to task for playing dress up as a favorite Classic Actress. However, while you were busy paying attention to that, another Creative Performer was actually making quiet inquiries into playing Classic Actress in a film!

Creative Performer is not unattractive, but there is just something about her that makes it difficult to picture her as the Classic Actress. Creative has worked with her own hair, makeup and wardrobe people several times over the past few years to see if they could help her physically pass for Classic. We don’t know if they have succeeded. We also don’t know if Creative really has the acting chops required to pull this off. Even if she does, it would still make for some shocking casting and lots of controversy.

Academy Award-winning Actress: GOOP

Classic Actress: GK

Creative Performer: M

Is it Madonna?

Phil-modern-family-18719181-500-236.gif