Secret Project

Camacho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtb50v8xa6g

i dont understand why is Secret Project part of the video teaser for french DVD realise ???

is it possible that secret project is part of Ms respond to france scandal with marine le penn???

you can see also how there are some cuts of beautifull killer performance in teaser...???

khm

are we going to get SECRET PROJECT with DVD as an EXTRA?

are we going to get BEAUTIFULL KILLER video on DVD as a SECRET PROJECT?

I M SOOOO CONFUSED

help!

Well I got an email from madonna.com on Madonna's birthday asking me to contribute to The Revolution by buying a T shirt that Madonna herself has designed .

That ain't a good way to start a revolution.

it wont be on the dvd cuz klein tweeted the other day or last week that they were done. lol

and word on the street said it will be released at end of the september. so

Whatever she has to say its gonna be interesting to see if people are gonna care, I'm guessing the media will rather talk about her age, grills and the amount of violence in the project, if it has any rather than the message

Well I got an email from madonna.com on Madonna's birthday asking me to contribute to The Revolution by buying a T shirt that Madonna herself has designed .

That ain't a good way to start a revolution.

I thought that but all the t-shirt money goes to charity.

I'd like proof of it.

Profit goes to charity but that doesn't say just how much 'costs' are. I doubt Madonna would rip off punters but a £45 t-shirt that probably costs £1.00 to make does need to justify itself!

I thought that but all the t-shirt money goes to charity.

Well I work a lot with a charity called Baan Gerda that help children with HIV + here in Thailand and I would rather donate my money to them

rather to something as vague as Revolution of Love.

^ That's wonderful, A very important cause to give to.

The money raised from the purchase of the T shirts goes to the Ray of Light foundation.

http://www.therayoflightfoundation.org/

Ok Thanks for that clarification. I hope whatever she does with the Secret project will benefit her foundation.

I also hope Secret Project is not an arthouse 20 min short film that majority of the public will not understand .

I also hope Secret Project is not an arthouse 20 min short film that majority of the public will not understand .

That is precisely what it is :newspaper:

Ok Thanks for that clarification. I hope whatever she does with the Secret project will benefit her foundation.

The general public didn't understand the Material Girl video. I doubt they'll understand this.

well at least its sending some good light into the world....not like shes syria or something people....my god. lol

I think you mean it's not like she's the American and Western Governments about to bomb the hell out of Syria on the basis of lies (like they did with Iraq).

I think you mean it's not like she's the American and Western Governments about to bomb the hell out of Syria on the basis of lies (like they did with Iraq).

How can you be so sure?

OMG you should join abovetopsecret.com

I think not; I'll just keep bringing the FACTS here where they're needed. I don't want to bore anyone (and I don't make a habit of talking about this stuff anymore), but let's no-one think that us destroying Syria is for ANYTHING other than oil and US geopolitical domination.

I think not; I'll just keep bringing the FACTS here where they're needed. I don't want to bore anyone (and I don't make a habit of talking about this stuff anymore), but let's no-one think that us destroying Syria is for ANYTHING other than oil and US geopolitical domination.

What about the people IN Syria saying otherwise? I think it's more complicated than 'A V B pick one...'. Facts are things that have happened. What you are saying (as of now) is speculation and I don't sympathise with the US Government at all.