Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

It's going to be a long, artistic, inspirational video. What in the world are you guys expecting? :lol:

exactly. why are people still doubting and thinking it might be something else?

It's going to be a long, artistic, inspirational video. What in the world are you guys expecting? :lol:

I never expected anything actually lol. Just saying no matter what the end result, I think she looks amazing in the screen cap.

no, that has already been resolved

tumblr_msi2j6zXe11qkzr9fo3_500.jpg

We already went over this. It's not that Mert n Marcus image. The eyes eyebrows and lashes are different. As is the shadow under the nose.

They have been working on it for months as far back as December as far as I know. Whole albums and feature films have been made in less time. It has to consist of more than a 20 minute video.

I read this and this was dated back in 2007.

http://madge-tribe.blogspot.com/2007/03/madonna-and-steven-klein-working-on-new.html

Madonna and Steven Klein working on a new MASSIVE project?

Posted by Sylar On Friday, March 16, 2007

RUMOURS - According to our community member Anna Henstridge, Madonna and Steven Klein are working on a new MASSIVE project. This fits with news about Madonna and Klein working on a movie.

"I’ve been talking to some of my sources and heard there’s a gigantic new ’baby’," Anna Henstridge says. "Madonna and Klein are working on which may include a whole new EXHIBITION!!!"

"And this is in edition to the film production they are working on, and we read of some time ago. The photo session will have the X-STaTIC PRO=CeSS feel to it and set to gain at least the same global success as 'PRO=CeSS'," adds Anna.

According to Anna, Even now Steven Klein is in London.

Guest Not4Pussies

We already went over this. It's not that Mert n Marcus image. The eyes eyebrows and lashes are different. As is the shadow under the nose.

then why is it official MDNA dvd promo then? that is not fan made. it is official promo.

They have been working on it for months as far back as December as far as I know. Whole albums and feature films have been made in less time. It has to consist of more than a 20 minute video.

But, what if it's not??

:scared:

then why is it official MDNA dvd promo then? that is not fan made. it is official promo.

Huh? The banner you posted? That's fanmade. It came from tumblr. Look at the right of the chin on the image on the right, there's a watermark. added on by the person who made the banner.......

Guest Not4Pussies

Huh? The banner you posted? That's fanmade. It came from tumblr. Look at the right of the chin on the image on the right, there's a watermark for the person who made the banner.......

ok whatever you say. im not gonna get into with you. you always have to be right.

I can't stop watching. It's all so gorgeous!

Me neither! She is so powerful, in front of a camera. You can't take your eyes off the screen. The imagery she has created over the years is just brilliant.