Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

How did kilt know about the page before it was available?

Is he Steven Klein or someone from M's team?

You're getting confused. All he posted were the things Madonna posted on Instagram

Guest Not4Pussies

This is so wishful thinking but......the 24th does fall on a Tuesday.....which as we all know is the day new albums are released in the US....

Just sayin!! :1251:

The secretproject was shown to some lucky fans. It's clearly not a new album. Not expecting one nor a new song. It's a good way to not be disappointed.

The secretproject was shown to some lucky fans. It's clearly not a new album. Not expecting one nor a new song. It's a good way to not be disappointed.

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up for ANY new music, much less a new album. BUT.....I do fantasize about the idea of Madonna working on this "secret" album all year and dropping it on the world without any notice.....and I always go back to the MDNA DVD premiere when she was asked about new music and instead of flat out saying no, she was very evasive about it. We'll see I guess.....but yeah, not getting my hopes up at all.

In order for this to live up to its own hype, it needs to consist of the following:

a free Greatest Hits concert, including Gambler, Angel, Who's That Girl, Rescue Me, This Used to Be My Playground, I'll Remember, Take a Bow

a new album

remastered Like a Prayer and Erotica

The Virgin Tour, Blonde Ambition, and Reinvention Tour on DVD

a compilation of all her demos and unreleased tracks

a new video compilation that includes ALL of her music videos

Guest Not4Pussies

Maybe, that would be amazing if new music were to happen but sometimes people setup themselves for disappointment and when they see that the project is not music related, they'll bitch, complain and say how much they hate it.

Maybe, that would be amazing if new music were to happen but sometimes people setup themselves for disappointment and when they see that the project is not music related, they'll bitch, complain and say how much they hate it.

Oh I know! It would just make me so happy.

In order for this to live up to its own hype, it needs to consist of the following:

a free Greatest Hits concert, including Gambler, Angel, Who's That Girl, Rescue Me, This Used to Be My Playground, I'll Remember, Take a Bow

yes.

no.