Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It seems that many Israel citizens are angry at Netanyahu. His popularity is down to the pits. This is the demise of the far right extremism in Israel and maybe the beginning of a new era.

This does not come as surprise at all. He was hated by a large minority already previously, particularly young people. He tried to reshape jurisdiction in his favour, so he couldn't be tried for corruption. Close to a million have been protesting for months already for about half a year.

8 minutes ago, beta_test said:

This does not come as surprise at all. He was hated by a large minority already previously, particularly young people. He tried to reshape jurisdiction in his favour, so he couldn't be tried for corruption. Close to a million have been protesting for months already for about half a year.

Yes. He is a Putin copycat. Despicable. Israel society has suffered a lot because of terrorism. But I know from experience, after decades of terrorism in Spain that far right needs terrorism to keep ruling. I still remember Ariel Sharon in the year 2000 provoking in Temple Mount until he got another Intifada. 

50 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Absolutely horrifying. I am devastated. Very crude images but THIS IS HAPPENING EVERY DAY 

Oh my God. These aiders and abetters need to be brought to The Hague.

The Jewish people of WWII have infinitely more in common with Palestinians today than war-aiding Zionists. And I can only imagine that, had they lived, they would be disgusted to see what's taking place. And it's barbaric when I see people bringing them up as some kind of get out of jail free card for Israel to do whatever it wants now. Truly outrageous.

42 minutes ago, MadFan said:

The Jewish people of WWII have infinitely more in common with Palestinians today than war-aiding Zionists. And I can only imagine that, had they lived, they would be disgusted to see what's taking place. And it's barbaric when I see people bringing them up as some kind of get out of jail free card for Israel to do whatever it wants now. Truly outrageous.

There are endless people all over the internet/world, including first generation descendants of holocaust survivors who are anti-Zionism they’re all shut down as antisemitic, pro-Hamas, pro-Jihad. All of them.

propaganda / brainwashing at its finest 

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

"They're tearing down posters 😢, I'm crying"

Give me a fucking break. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Block that thing. With thousands of children dead and thousands amputated I don’t have time for soulless racists. Just block.

I block that person yesterday because frankly, to avoid the genocide and to be shocked at that it shows what kind of human being that person is.

THAT THING??

What? If anything Im overly sensitive about what is going on! Im tired of this war, both online and in gaza! You're trying SO HARD to hate me or paint a picture of me when deep down you know it's BULLSHIT. All Im doing is sharing what I find and trying to educate MYSELF. ALL people need to be protected during this war. that's it! 

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

m tired of this war

You’re already broken / tired of this because you’ve seen it on the internet over the past few weeks while in the comfort of your lovely, western home. I’m so, so sorry 😢 

Just now, ULIZOS said:

You’re already broken / tired of this because you’ve seen it on the internet over the past few weeks while in the comfort of your lovely, western home. I’m so, so sorry 😢 

seeing your responses tells me you don't give a single fuck about any of what's going on.

this is NOT about me and you don't know anything about my life, so Im not even going to respond to such a pathetic comment (the people here who know me know what im talking about and have my back for A REASON. maybe keep that little fact in mind!) these personal attacks are totally uncalled for and only self serving to win an argument online and make yourself feel better. so here you go: pat yourself on the back! bravo!! a true activist!!

Ah those golden days one week ago when Israel’s government denied bombing a hospital and blamed Hamas and today they gleefully bombed THREE plus a convoy of ambulances and nobody blinked. 

If people cared or there was a backlash, maybe they may would Hamas did it.

After a while, the general public get bored of a topic, it's not covered in the new or main pages as much, that is when things can get worse.

For the comments above, about nobody seems to care about the Israeli's who died, or the hostages, I think people care, most people on this board don't want to see innocent lives taken, all this death and destruction.

Just if we talk about Oct 7th, it's good to acknowledge the apartheid that was happening, if going back to past years is too far, too complex, maybe just this year, the people being thrown out their homes in the West Bank, the people including children who have died this year, on both sides. 

23 hours ago, karbatal said:

Right now Israel’s government is the most devastating and powerful terrorist organization in the world 

Actually that's Hamas. What a stupid thing of you to say! Are you that blind to what's been going on for decades? Hamas, Islamic Jihad and various smaller groups have made the lives of Palestinians horrid and dreadful. Is your hatred for Israelis/Jews/Zionists (whatever your term is) that great that you actually want Palestinians to continue to suffer like this? It's extremism and religious fundamentalism that is 100% responsible for the poverty there, for the destruction of everyone’s lives, for their lack of a future, and for the continuous wars with Israel.

As horrible as this war is for both Palestinians and Israelis, I do hope there will be a better future for them. The secular Fatah needs to take control of Gaza with the help and support of Israel. And I hope this far-right winged government in Israel will be voted the fuck out. And Israel needs to keep full military control over Gaza until this disease known as Hamas is eradicated. They have done ZERO for their people and put their lives under pure misery. Imagine what would have happened had a thoughtful, peaceful leadership taken over Gaza from 2006 onwards - there would not be one war with Israel, and not one death. 

And for all those videos you are posting in Gaza, which are heartbreaking, there are thousands of videos on the other side with people shouting for the death and murder of Jews, of little Palestinian children learning how to use machine guns, indoctrinating them to hate, of Hamas terrorists raping Jewish teenagers and throwing a baby inside an oven last month - roasting him to death! I don't see you posting those. There are countless of them.