The return of fascism in Italy

runa

That's why I'm so glad voting is compulsory in Australia. It means elections are won here by appealing to the middle rather than extremes. In the most recent election, politicians pitching to conspiracy theorist alt-right loonies actually ended up worse off than before.

3 hours ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

That's why I'm so glad voting is compulsory in Australia. It means elections are won here by appealing to the middle rather than extremes. In the most recent election, politicians pitching to conspiracy theorist alt-right loonies actually ended up worse off than before.

Agree totally. I have no patience anymore with Australians who whinge about their loss of “freedom” because they have to vote. Boo hoo. We all know that extremists always vote so if people don’t want fascists, conspiracy theorists or nutcases in power, they need to go out and vote for the opposite.  

@Bitch I'm Christian and all other Australians on this form, we dodged a bullet completely with Morrison getting voted out and I also applaud the conservatives who completely rejected far right candidates and voted for independents instead. Despite all the Murdoch propaganda. The rise of fascism in the world is terrifying. 

• 6 months later...

Meloni seems to have tamed… she ain’t as bad as she was thought to be… I mean at least the media in the Western Europe seems to have that opinion. Is there anything that proves otherwise? Just wondering cuz I luv Italy, I wanna buy a house there 🙏🏼🇮🇹

On 4/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, Sanctuary1995 said:

Meloni seems to have tamed… she ain’t as bad as she was thought to be… I mean at least the media in the Western Europe seems to have that opinion. Is there anything that proves otherwise? Just wondering cuz I luv Italy, I wanna buy a house there 🙏🏼🇮🇹

Well they’ll forbid gay couples to register their kids and she blocks helping migrants being drowned. I think that’s something. But as you will not migrate as a poor person I’m sure those CUNTS will save you if your boat capsizes.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Well they’ll forbid gay couples to register their kids and she blocks helping migrants being drowned. I think that’s something. But as you will not migrate as a poor person I’m sure those CUNTS will save you if your boat capsizes.

who knows what will happen in a few years time...history has its changes and maybe it will be time for western european people to move away again 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday we blocked the far right in Spain. I was SO VERY WORRIED. But millions and millions voted for progress and future.

And I am sure this will happen in Italy next elections. If the left is united the fascists can’t pass. 

In Greece if we add the percentage of right (government) and far right parties then they reach 60 % .And this is the result of the only left government that ruled the country for 5 years between 2014 and 2019 and their idiotic policies that freaked everyone

4 hours ago, sotos8 said:

In Greece if we add the percentage of right (government) and far right parties then they reach 60 % .And this is the result of the only left government that ruled the country for 5 years between 2014 and 2019 and their idiotic policies that freaked everyone

Of course you find their ideas idiotic. I’m sure you find very comfortable with the racist measures of the far right. 

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Of course you find their ideas idiotic. I’m sure you find very comfortable with the racist measures of the far right. 

IKR :rotfl:

coming from an anti-vaccine conspiracist, this is kinda ironic :lmao:

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I said their policies implemented by them  but whatever suits you

1 hour ago, runa said:

IKR :rotfl:

coming from an anti-vaccine conspiracist, this is kinda ironic :lmao:

I have been vaccinated 3 times and i have lost my sister of 50 years old after a neurological  condition most likely caused by the vaccine (as her doctors have said)  so you can laugh all you want ,Anyway you can call me an idiotic right winger , an antivaccine and a conspiracist ,after all you and Karb know better

I take no offense from people they don't know me so keep going. Thank you

9 hours ago, sotos8 said:

I said their policies implemented by them  but whatever suits you

You used fake numbers here in this very forum to criticize refugees in your country. People arriving fleeing from wars and prosecution. I have little patience for right wing people but when it comes to refuse to help people in such need I feel such disgust…