The return of fascism in Italy

runa

That's why I'm so glad voting is compulsory in Australia. It means elections are won here by appealing to the middle rather than extremes. In the most recent election, politicians pitching to conspiracy theorist alt-right loonies actually ended up worse off than before.

3 hours ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

That's why I'm so glad voting is compulsory in Australia. It means elections are won here by appealing to the middle rather than extremes. In the most recent election, politicians pitching to conspiracy theorist alt-right loonies actually ended up worse off than before.

Agree totally. I have no patience anymore with Australians who whinge about their loss of “freedom” because they have to vote. Boo hoo. We all know that extremists always vote so if people don’t want fascists, conspiracy theorists or nutcases in power, they need to go out and vote for the opposite.  

@Bitch I'm Christian and all other Australians on this form, we dodged a bullet completely with Morrison getting voted out and I also applaud the conservatives who completely rejected far right candidates and voted for independents instead. Despite all the Murdoch propaganda. The rise of fascism in the world is terrifying.