COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

14 hours ago, LSD said:

:zombie:

Never ceases to amaze me how dangerous, ignorant, idiotic and revolting Trump is. Congratulating people blocking ambulances and encouraging them to disobey health regulations. Absolute disgrace. 

On 4/17/2020 at 8:46 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

At Kentucky :blink:

I wanna see what they say after they get the corona. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Never ceases to amaze me how dangerous, ignorant, idiotic and revolting Trump is. Congratulating people blocking ambulances and encouraging them to disobey health regulations. Absolute disgrace. 

I wonder how would they feel if it's their family who called for the ambulance for emergency medical condition? Some people just won't learn until they are the one who are affected 'cos whatever happen, it's other people business not theirs. Bloody selfish!

It frustrates me that there seems to be no one on the side of the Democratic Party attacking all the craziness. There are still playing the "when they go low, we go high" game. F*ck that! It has not worked in that past, it is not going to work now. I don't say the Democrats should go to the Nazi Propaganda levels as the Republicans and their Fox News allies. But people are in desperate need of some kind of reaction, some fighting words with all the craziness coming from Trumps side. But there seems to be none. People are wondering, will they say something, when will they say something. The Democrats need to wake up. The rules of the game have changed. And sitting things out will be punished. People will accuse them for "you didn't do anything, you did let all of this happen, you did not say a thing". Well, they say things, they oppose the measures taken. And righteously so. But the noise from the Trump side is so loud that everything else is silenced. Democrats need to understand that they need more visibility, they need to get louder. It's all a matter of appearance and they don't look good at the moment. Going on the attack, may cost some of them their political career and they may be attacked by Trumps army of lunatics. But is there no one willing to sacrifice his or her career for the greater good? 

16 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

WOW

Is this for real ??? Does he listen to his advisers ? What a moron . 

A lot of people are going to get infected / die because of those tweets . 

16 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

WOW

He’s basically inciting a civil war. Treasonous Insanity? Worse yet, his cult believe their Orange Jesus. Thus spreading the virus even more. 

What amazes me the most is that 4 years after Trump began to gradually destroy American democracy, you may still be surprised by his new insane statements of the day. The guy is a mythomaniac sociopath incapable of empathy who currently only thinks about his re-election. He will reopen the economy completely by mid-May regardless of the consequences. He does not care. The crazy people who follow him don't care either.

In Florida the government has opened parks and beaches. Of course.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

does anyone else think Trump will win again?

Most likely. Trump followers are fucking dumb but they all smartly show up to vote in droves. A lot of Democrats are lazy. Or too fussy and will only go vote for the perfect candidate of their dreams. :rolleyes:

Good news in Spain. Children will be allowed to go out in a controlled way from 27 April. All children have been in complete lockdown since 13 march. 

I hope next decision is that the population can go for a walk alone or something. In Spain it's absolutely forbidden to leave home if not for certain works or buy groceries. I soooo want to go to the woods to pick flowers and breath.

8 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Most likely. Trump followers are fucking dumb but they all smartly show up to vote in droves. A lot of Democrats are lazy. Or too fussy and will only go vote for the perfect candidate of their dreams. :rolleyes:

seriously, exotic Joe showed me how dumb the people can be.

Wasn't Bush also kind of re-elected because of 9/11

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I was wondering why #FloridaMorons is trending on Twitter today. :doh:

Florida... That's where Dumpster from.

Good for them.

16 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

does anyone else think Trump will win again?

I do

And it'll be the Democratic Party's fault too

Guest eroticerotic
10 hours ago, XXL said:

I do

And it'll be the Democratic Party's fault too

they are disgusting now. you really now have to pay attention. and not just go by what feels "comfortable"  or what you have been told your whole life to go by. especially if things continue to remain fucked up. don't look at the presidential level. we are a democracy.  start looking local. and at yourself. you HAVE to start looking long term. too much codependency being promoted by that party.. you forget you have the power.

13 hours ago, Martin B. said:

The good news is that Florida should finally become a frequentable place once natural selection has done its job.

You mean too many bozos there?

29 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

they are disgusting now. you really now have to pay attention. and not just go by what feels "comfortable"  or what you have been told your whole life to go by. especially if things continue to remain fucked up. don't look at the presidential level. we are a democracy.  start looking local. and at yourself. you HAVE to start looking long term. too much codependency being promoted by that party.. you forget you have the power.

I'm appalled at people failing to look at the flaws of the democratic party. Oh it's the party of the people, the workers, the vulnerable. Yes dream on. Like most major left parties in the western world it has actually become the party of the banks and the financial elites. Anyone who denies this is really delusional. And yes people can criticise without being shouted at and accused of sympathising for the Rights of the world. The reality has been this for a number of years: the hand that rocks the cradle is the same. The rethoric and facade might be different but the aims corrupt politicians pursue on behalf of the "owners" of the world are the fucking same

Trump is winning because he gives the non coastal people of the US with a different education and mindset etc a bit of what they want. Which is not me saying well done Mr Trump :electropop:

People who have been hit hard by the 2008 crisis don't want to get preached by over privileged mega wealthy lefties who in the end only just work to fulfill a general globalist agenda who is destroying middle classes in rich countries and enslaving millions more in sensitive parts of the world like South America, Africa and parts of Asia.

But given that the Head of the WHO is giving attention to someone like lady Gaga, even thanking her, rather than talking with scientists, it gives me little hope that this is going to be anything dissimilar from what we have seen in 2016, with the usual suspects being wheeled out at a democratic convention. People want substance. Which is exactly everything the Democratic Party lacks and has been lacking for years