COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

Guest jamesshot
5 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

i just got tested positive to corona.

stay safe guys

Read up on all the things to do. You've gotten good advice here from our members. Also, do not lay in bed all day. Get up and move even if you are very tired. Do not lay on your back. You will get through this!

9 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

stay safe guys

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Best wishes.

How high is your fever if I may ask? Three weeks ago I had a dry cough which came out of the blue which kept going for a while. Then as suddenly as it came, the cough disappeared. I did not have any high fever (very mild for a day or two) but I did feel under the weather. I self-isolated myself and now I'm feeling better. Dunno if I had the virus. Would be great if I could test my blood for antibodies. Regular testing was not possible because I did not show any other symptoms, e.g. "proper" fever. 

In any case ashtangi74, speedy recovery and keep positive thoughts. In a few days you will be immune and can walk outside without wearing any masks or live in constant fear of contracting the disease!!!

I really think I had it a few weeks ago. I had a slight fever for a couple days and an annoying cough. Those aspects weren’t that bad but what was really bad was the constant extremely nasty headache I had for a week straight. Tylenol barely gave me any temporary relief. I never had a headache like that before. The bones in my sinus area hurt a lot and I would feel dizzy when moving around or from just standing up. I also lost my sense of smell! One of the tell tale signs that a lot of people with covid-19 have is losing their sense of smell or taste. Anyway I’m perfectly fine now and my sense of smell fully returned a week ago.

1 hour ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I really think I had it a few weeks ago. I had a slight fever for a couple days and an annoying cough. Those aspects weren’t that bad but what was really bad was the constant extremely nasty headache I had for a week straight. Tylenol barely gave me any temporary relief. I never had a headache like that before. The bones in my sinus area hurt a lot and I would feel dizzy when moving around or from just standing up. I also lost my sense of smell! One of the tell tale signs that a lot of people with covid-19 have is losing their sense of smell or taste. Anyway I’m perfectly fine now and my sense of smell fully returned a week ago.

18 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

:shock: 

Guys, please remember to drink more water and take fever meds!

And most importantly, you MUST eat!

Your body needs energy to fight the virus!

We can make it through the rain!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

How high is your fever if I may ask? Three weeks ago I had a dry cough which came out of the blue which kept going for a while. Then as suddenly as it came, the cough disappeared. I did not have any high fever (very mild for a day or two) but I did feel under the weather. I self-isolated myself and now I'm feeling better. Dunno if I had the virus. Would be great if I could test my blood for antibodies. Regular testing was not possible because I did not show any other symptoms, e.g. "proper" fever. 

In any case ashtangi74, speedy recovery and keep positive thoughts. In a few days you will be immune and can walk outside without wearing any masks or live in constant fear of contracting the disease!!!

my highest temperature was 39,3.

now it's 38,5

i have a very dry cough and heavy breathing, which concerns me the most. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-tony-spell-louisiana-pastor-20200408-4ijmxbx7mna43ics4qncmzmvae-story.html  

Louisiana pastor who keeps holding services despite coronavirus says true Christians ‘do not mind dying’

By PETER SBLENDORIO

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

APR 08, 2020 | 1:13 PM

S3HSJJZYRRGXTJBOFE4BXTAUVI.JPG

The controversial Louisiana pastor who continues to hold in-person church services amid the coronavirus pandemic says true Christians “do not mind dying.”

Tony Spell of Baton Rouge’s Life Tabernacle Church defended his decision to keep his parish open after he was asked by TMZ about the possibility of a worshiper contracting COVID-19 and dying.

“Scientists need to know that God gave us a strong immune system, and the only way we’re going to destroy this virus is for, they say everybody’s gonna get it?” Spell told TMZ in an interview published Wednesday. “Then if everybody’s gonna get it, then let’s get on with life.”

Spell has garnered considerable backlash in recent weeks for defying the guidelines introduced by health and government officials against group gatherings in an effort to curb the spread of coronavirus.

His church remained open last weekend for Palm Sunday after he was arrested in late March for holding services.

“People that prefer tyranny over freedom do not deserve freedom," Spell told TMZ in the new interview. “People have been locked in their homes for 23 days now like prisoners. The only vent that they have to their emotion is coming to the House of God and worshiping like free people.”

He contended that the virtual services that many parishes are holding amid the pandemic do not work, and said people in his parish die from cancer and HIV/AIDS.

“True Christians do not mind dying,” Spell said. “They fear living in fear.”

At last Sunday’s service, Spell told churchgoersthat there’s “nothing to fear." Before that service, Spell said on CNN that his church drew 1,800 people the previous week.

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

my highest temperature was 39,3.

now it's 38,5

i have a very dry cough and heavy breathing, which concerns me the most. 

Stay positive. Hopefully this will be all over soon and you will be fully recovered again. 

15 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

thank you all.

hope the fever and being short of breath goes away very soon. just stay safe everyone.

we will rise!

my mother is positive too: the most complicated time is after day 7-8, so take care, and I´m sure you will be cured!!!!

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-tony-spell-louisiana-pastor-20200408-4ijmxbx7mna43ics4qncmzmvae-story.html  

Louisiana pastor who keeps holding services despite coronavirus says true Christians ‘do not mind dying’

By PETER SBLENDORIO

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

APR 08, 2020 | 1:13 PM

S3HSJJZYRRGXTJBOFE4BXTAUVI.JPG

The controversial Louisiana pastor who continues to hold in-person church services amid the coronavirus pandemic says true Christians “do not mind dying.”

Tony Spell of Baton Rouge’s Life Tabernacle Church defended his decision to keep his parish open after he was asked by TMZ about the possibility of a worshiper contracting COVID-19 and dying.

“Scientists need to know that God gave us a strong immune system, and the only way we’re going to destroy this virus is for, they say everybody’s gonna get it?” Spell told TMZ in an interview published Wednesday. “Then if everybody’s gonna get it, then let’s get on with life.”

Spell has garnered considerable backlash in recent weeks for defying the guidelines introduced by health and government officials against group gatherings in an effort to curb the spread of coronavirus.

His church remained open last weekend for Palm Sunday after he was arrested in late March for holding services.

“People that prefer tyranny over freedom do not deserve freedom," Spell told TMZ in the new interview. “People have been locked in their homes for 23 days now like prisoners. The only vent that they have to their emotion is coming to the House of God and worshiping like free people.”

He contended that the virtual services that many parishes are holding amid the pandemic do not work, and said people in his parish die from cancer and HIV/AIDS.

“True Christians do not mind dying,” Spell said. “They fear living in fear.”

At last Sunday’s service, Spell told churchgoersthat there’s “nothing to fear." Before that service, Spell said on CNN that his church drew 1,800 people the previous week.

Please die to prove you indeed do not mind.

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

my mother is positive too: the most complicated time is after day 7-8, so take care, and I´m sure you will be cured!!!!

I hope your mother is well soon. Keep me updated 

10 hours ago, promise to try said:

I did not know this. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

17 hours ago, promise to try said:

I hope she has a speedy recovery too . Best wishes 💛

On 4/8/2020 at 5:08 AM, Shane said:

Even still, many are not taking it seriously, and there is an attitude of “This is America, and I won’t be told to stay in.” It’s very upsetting. There’s also complete lack of understanding about this virus. As soon as one state has a relatively “good” day in terms of one statistic or another, I see people commenting things like “we should be back to normal soon.” Or people posting the number of recoveries, as though that is relevant to the scope of this virus’s damage. Sadly, I think that in the United States, we probably will open back up far too soon and see devastating consequences.

thats such a shame 

4 hours ago, Napoléon said:

339535c0-8371-4e8c-863f-77370ca8e0b4-Tru

Every day mattered here. The earlier countries put restrictions, the better chances they had to save lives. Only this stupid idiot moron and his fascist republican party think in a totally lopsided way. Sad! (in the words of trumpf himself)

8 hours ago, whyme? said:

Every day mattered here. The earlier countries put restrictions, the better chances they had to save lives. Only this stupid idiot moron and his fascist republican party think in a totally lopsided way. Sad! (in the words of trumpf himself)

Bahahaahahahahahahaahahhahahaa so true. He dismissed it all and only started taking action after the situation got really bad and out of hands in the US, which by then it was far too late). Yet he claimed he “knew” all along what he was in for etc 

I’m thinking maybe some reasons why lock down is working better in some countries is because low density housing? I noticed worst hit places like New York, Spain, Italy all have high density housing/apartments cluttered together whereas other less hit places have houses that have big backywards and distant to one another.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:58 AM, jamesshot said:

These churches that insist on having mass gatherings is so irresponsible. Actually, that is not a strong enough word. It is flat out dangerous and will lead to deaths and sickness. I don't understand why they must all gather. We all want to get out of our houses but they are using church as a convenient excuse. They should feel the wrath of everybody since they will infect others leading to us being isolated even longer.

They could livestream services if they wanted to be responsible, but they want those donations to keep rolling in.....

Greed Trumps all in much of the US and it all starts in the White House

^ :manson: That pastor was previously arrested for his big church gatherings. The police need to swarm this mass and turn away anybody trying to attend it. Louisiana is one of the harder hit areas in the country and could get much worse thanks just to him!

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, LSD said:

....as stupid as those who think the virus is karmic to specific people. not surprised at who would think that aye yay yay. it's all part of the  same ignorance; lack of objective thinking skills.

people need to understand that nature doesn't care about ego. 

stay safe everyone.