“Faz Gostoso” thread

2 minutes ago, reismf said:

Her Portuguese is amazing by the way, considering it’s a very hard language to learn 

Her cover of Faz Gostoso is better than the original. By miles.

I was generally a little anxious about this song and thought it wouldn’t be worth the trouble (in terms of the backlash she was getting about the collaboration). I listened to the original song on YouTube and wasn’t crazy about it ... so it is really encouraging to hear fans are responding well to it! I’m looking forward to hearing it now, instead of fearing it. (I haven’t listened to any leaks or snippets — waiting for Friday. Just listening to the official pre-release tracks.)

4 hours ago, bardo said:

am i the only one not feeling this song? it just feels so noisy/busy and not pleasant to listen to.

Agreed. This and Bitch I'm Loca are my least favs from the album. 

7 hours ago, Milosc89 said:

I love it! Very catchy and could easily be a hit! It should have been lead single

It wouldve probably been a much bigger hit than Medellin

But I love Medellin too..

Well, it will smash at my own playlist🤣

6 minutes ago, TRVC said:

Agreed. This and Bitch I'm Loca are my least favs from the album. 

Youre opposite than me. Those are my favorites along with the slow songs and Batuka

55 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Faz Gostoso sounds like a Rio Carnival

The midle part, yes. But the carioca funk influence is a lot more evident and soooooooooooooo much fun!

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

It wouldve probably been a much bigger hit than Medellin

But I love Medellin too..

Well, it will smash at my own playlist🤣

I feel the same. The song is fun and Anitta generally sounded trashy to me (when I heard her songs), but the song is simply great. Its fun.

Brazilians are thirsty for this colaboration. If she releases a video I think that there will be a mass histeria in Brazil

6 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

So catchy! And isn’t Rio’s pride next week? This is gonna be played at every gay party lol

No, actually Sao Paulo’s pride is next week. Anitta played last year but this year she will not be there. For sure it is going to be a hit in Brazil!

38 minutes ago, danorbit said:

Rumour has it that she's recording the video for Faz Gostoso and they might perform it together somewhere in Brazil. Let's wait for further news...

That rumor was started by a Madonna fanpage on Instagram.

i don’t know why people do that

6 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Make this a single and film a video with Anitta! At the very least for South America! It will be her biggest hit ever in Brazil!

oooh..i can already them twerking in those white wigs and tassels spinning in their niples