“Faz Gostoso” thread

1 hour ago, Shane said:

The biggest surprise for me!  What an intoxicating jam!

Didn’t have any expectations for this but it is superb! 

2 hours ago, Napoléon said:

I loved the original and she made this her own. Fucking killed it. I think this is my favorite track at the moment.

If life was fair this would be a #1 single.

Its soon no. 1 in Brazil. Up to #3 now

Also streaming strong up to #7

She has to release it as a single with video. I hope that M and her team are aware of this already going viral. It can be her next viral hit after BIM. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

She has to release it as a single with video. I hope that M and her team are aware of this already going viral. It can be her next viral hit after BIM. 

I prefer other songs (creatively) but yes, this is catchy and very commercial. Brazil is already putting it on the big playlists and people seem to love it

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I prefer other songs (creatively) but yes, this is catchy and very commercial. Brazil is already putting it on the big playlists and people seem to love it

Of course I prefer the other ones (God Control, IDSIF, Come Alive), but if she/we want a worldwide hit, it's obvious that this is the one. 

This song is so insanely catchy. They should release it in Brazil and Portugal this summer! In fact, I think this album should have had local releases instead of international ones. 

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

BTW, remember the HOT MESS DRAMA with Anitta here during MONTHS AND MONTHS???? Frankly, I want those people to say "I'm sorry" right now!!!!! 

Ha I didn't even know who Anitta was but all the negativity on here did not give me high hopes. I stand corrected, I've had this on repeat on my lunch break.

As a Brazilian I just can't stop shaking my bubble hot ass to this song!

It's already a bop in Brazil and tonight I'm going to a Madame X themed party. So expect more ass shakinng from me until the dawn comes....

:Disco_Ball: 

Their voices blend very well! I'm positively surprised by this song.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

BTW, remember the HOT MESS DRAMA with Anitta here during MONTHS AND MONTHS???? Frankly, I want those people to say "I'm sorry" right now!!!!! 

Indeed. Too much unnecessary drama!

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

:lmao:

Just now, IsaacHarris said:

THE PERFECT FUCKING SONG TITLE :dramatic:

According to Genius, this is basically the chorus in English:

I’m not gonna lie, he is naughty and still affectionate
He does it so good
H-He does it so good
He doesn’t want to compromise and in my house it is dangerous
He does it so good
H-He does it so good
He knows that I am married and I love my man
He does it so good
H-He does it so good
I feel in control but this guy is dangerous (Go, go)
He does it so good (Go)
H-He does it so good

I love it, it's like a THOT anthem :confessions:😄