“Faz Gostoso” thread

On 6/12/2019 at 3:13 PM, Ven Conmigo said:

So this ended up being a very good track! Recall the many meltdowns when it was first rumored she was collaborating with Anitta! :lmao:

ooooooooooooo the drama, :dead:

7 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Already being promoted on Spotify in Brazil. It's at the top of their New Music Playlist.

get that SMASH hit.

thats hoe u move your body, move your body, body..

Madonna and Anitta are like thunder and lightning! If I had my way, FG should've been released right after Medellin. 

Im surprised with this one since i mostly dislike this type of music but this is very good and the lyrics are fun! Its interesting that their voices mix perfect together

I bet Faz Gostoso will be huge in Brazil. Medellín did not make such an impact. Brazil is not very opened to songs sung in Spanish. Crave and Faz Gostoso have more chances.

Its about to go Viral in Brazil

Already no. 8 on iTunes singles sales chart and its not even a official single yet!

I hope remixes are commisioned and a vibrant colorful video. Its the viral BIM of the album

Its clicking on people, if her label wants a hit

A big surprise and a relief. A great track, opposite to expectations. Anitta... you‘re older antics are still kinda iffy. Clear out the homophobia.

I have to say, I wasn't expecting to like this song, specially because I don't like funk...BUT I loved it. It is million times better than I thought and Madonna and Anitta fit perfectly. Really great.

3 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I have to say, I wasn't expecting to like this song, specially because I don't like funk...BUT I loved it. It is million times better than I thought and Madonna and Anitta fit perfectly. Really great.

It's fucking amazing. Sassy, sexy, aggressive, just an amazing dance song. UGH I LOVE HER

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

It's fucking amazing. Sassy, sexy, aggressive, just an amazing dance song. UGH I LOVE HER

It is amazing! So much fun! I want to quit my job and dance to it right now