“Faz Gostoso” thread

16 minutes ago, tresdrole said:

That rumor was started by a Madonna fanpage on Instagram.

i don’t know why people do that

Who started it?

3 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

Rumour alert...someone just told me she's in Brazil shooting with Anitta.

Fake, Anitta is in Mexico

8 minutes ago, Trigueiro said:

This song is poor. But in Brazil is a fire. People here like that of type song .

Poor? Its a blast!

I can see this being a hit not only in Brasil but the rest of Latin America and the mediterranean Europe such as Spain.

37 minutes ago, Django said:

Poor? Its a blast!

I can see this being a hit not only in Brasil but the rest of Latin America and the mediterranean Europe such as Spain.

I only see this being successful in Brazil and Portugal

If you do. Around here the songs of the anitta make noise only in the first week after they fall by the wayside and she launches a new track for the public to consume

14 minutes ago, Django said:

Poor? Its a blast!

I haven't listened to the song yet but I doubt a song in Portuguese would be a hit in the Spanish speaking countries...the problem is not the song, but spanish speaking countries are usually not very open to Portuguese. If I am saying something wrong people can correct me

1 hour ago, Crux said:

You know.. I didn't think I was going to like this, but it's actually very catchy. The breakdown is amazing.

very catching indeed. I had no expectation about it so I'm very glad to like it. 

Good for Anitta, if I remember the things about her I read here ... 🤣

1 hour ago, bcx said:

How are you all hearing these unreleased tracks? Please don’t say pirating. 

The album was released early in some locations so it's not technically a leak

also I bought like 6 versions of the album, I'll listen if I want to LMAO 

1 hour ago, bcx said:

How are you all hearing these unreleased tracks? Please don’t say pirating. 

Of course not. Advance copies, promos, early preorder deliveries, quick trip to Chile, there are many explanations. 

1 hour ago, Geiger83 said:

I haven't listened to the song yet but I doubt a song in Portuguese would be a hit in the Spanish speaking countries...the problem is not the song, but spanish speaking countries are usually not very open to Portuguese. If I am saying something wrong people can correct me

It is true. That's why anitta invests more singing in Spanish than Portuguese in her latest projects

A true highlight.  I'm not a carioca funk fan, but as a carioca I'm so happy to hear the sound of the favelas on a Madonna album. Really representative to lots of comunities around Brazil and Latin America.

and once again, I must say: a very well pronounced portuguese.

the track circulating it's in a low quality so Im still not sure exactly when is Madonna's voice but if she is where I'm hearing her, she managed to say a lot of words fast, secure of what she's saying.

as I wrote on another thread, is like she is speaking to me.

"Ele sabe que eu sou casada e na minha casa é perigoso"...... such a whore 🤣

18 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

So this ended up being a very good track! Recall the many meltdowns when it was first rumored she was collaborating with Anitta! :lmao:

I defended the whore like a Joan of Arc 🤣

10 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Really?

whats so alarming about Anitta? :lol:

They raged in a couple of huge 1000 post threads months ago that she’s a talentless twerking tramp ruining women and music in Brazil, and that it would be career suicide for Madonna to work with her. I didn’t mind her collaborating with Madonna but her fondness for repeatedly recounting in interviews an embarrassing pooping incident was fucking disgusting! Each time she told the story it got more graphic! :sick:

3 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

They raged in a couple of huge 1000 post threads months ago that she’s a talentless twerking tramp ruining women and music in Brazil, and that it would be career suicide for Madonna to work with her. I didn’t mind her collaborating with Madonna but her fondness for repeatedly recounting in interviews an embarrassing pooping incident was fucking disgusting! Each time she told the story it got more graphic! :sick:

I stand by my words! Hahaha 

Don’t really like the track.