“Faz Gostoso” thread

it would be more more than time for people to drop that fake news.  It’s not gonna happen. The song is not part of the show, her comment last week was clear that it would not happen and the schedule of the next few months makes it impossible anyway.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:04 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Make this a single and film a video with Anitta! At the very least for South America! It will be her biggest hit ever in Brazil!

That is hilarious. 

2 hours ago, rebelvvv said:

People kept shouting "Faz Gostoso!" at the show last week.  Madonna was like "Faz Gostoso.  Why is that all anyone cares about?  Why do I have to make a video with Anitta??  This is about ME." :sneaky:

FG does have hit potential. However I am glad she left it off MXT. Heck I wouldn't have minded if she had included it - along with Bitch I'm Loca - as a bonus track. ( And make Funana and Ciao Bella as part of the album)

I think Madonna's comment at her show was just her being cheeky......however, I doubt that this will happen, which is a shame! 😞

Would be nice for her to throw the SA fans a bone as they are SOOOO passionate, especially since it's apparent she won't be bringing MXT down there.

58 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

isnt it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for it now anyways...? album promo is ovah

Isn't a tour "album promo"?

• 4 weeks later...

Faz Gostoso had the potential to be a legit hit. I've never seen so many non-fans or even casual fans rave over a Madonna song. It's the 2nd most streamed Madame X song on Spotifty for a reason. 

I guess we will never know now.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:55 PM, rebelvvv said:

People kept shouting "Faz Gostoso!" at the show last week.  Madonna was like "Faz Gostoso.  Why is that all anyone cares about?  Why do I have to make a video with Anitta??  This is about ME." :sneaky:

:lmao:

Honestly after making videos for the deep Dark Ballet and Batuka doing a video for a song about sex and partying was probably seen by her as a step back. I get it. But it still would have been epic.

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

Faz Gostoso had the potential to be a legit hit. I've never seen so many non-fans or even casual fans rave over a Madonna song. It's the 2nd most streamed Madame X song on Spotifty for a reason. 

I guess we will never know now.

I think it's the same thing that happened to Avicii's amazing Rebel Heart: Her ego is too big to take one step behind another and she prefers to miss a massive worldwide hit, rather than others saying she just jumped on another bandwagon. From the artistic point of view, she may be right, from the commercial point of view, it is unwise, considering that she should use every potential hype at the moment.

3 hours ago, Querelle said:

I think it's the same thing that happened to Avicii's amazing Rebel Heart: Her ego is too big to take one step behind another and she prefers to miss a massive worldwide hit, rather than others saying she just jumped on another bandwagon. From the artistic point of view, she may be right, from the commercial point of view, it is unwise, considering that she should use every potential hype at the moment.

Wasn't she hinting at a video but Anitta didn't respond? Could she have just scrapped the idea as she couldn't do it with her?

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Wasn't she hinting at a video but Anitta didn't respond? Could she have just scrapped the idea as she couldn't do it with her?

I guess there once was a blink of a moment were a video was possible but Madonna was too busy preparing her tour and had other releases in her schedule. Maybe she thought that another latin song release isn't useful after the under performance of Medellin. I think the song would have been extremely well received by young people.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, Querelle said:

I guess there once was a blink of a moment were a video was possible but Madonna was too busy preparing her tour and had other releases in her schedule. Maybe she thought that another latin song release isn't useful after the under performance of Medellin. I think the song would have been extremely well received by young people.

That's probably exactly what it was. She had a lot on her plate. I'm sure a video would have happened if not for tour preparations.