Medellín remixes

Msig

Nice remix I like it.

It be nice if they had a FULL ON reggetton remix. Im from south america and i know all my friends would love it and listen to it if there is a version like that

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

Not on UK Spotify. 🙃

An hour to go?? 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:12 AM, Sideris said:

9th of May the remixes 

Yay! can't wait for midnight! I hope there is a radio remix in there that I can play on repeat without the 1, 2 cha cha cha at the begging and the end.... just the pulp... I plan to buy some if they are good. 

2 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

Nice remix I like it.

It be nice if they had a FULL ON reggetton remix. Im from south america and i know all my friends would love it and listen to it if there is a version like that

How many official remixes are there?  And, how may you really like, see yourself playing on repeat? Can't wait for midnight here in US Pacific time! still 8 hours to go.

I agree with you, about reggeytón remix, here in LA lots of Latinos are asking if there is a full reggetton version of the song they can play at family parties. I guess the answer I will have for them is no. 😞  But, I hope there is something close to it... faster in pace, that's what they are asking.

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

Yay! can't wait for midnight! I hope there is a radio remix in there that I can play on repeat without the 1, 2 cha cha cha at the begging and the end.... just the pulp... I plan to buy some if they are good. 

There’s just two remixes, both by Offer Nissim

4 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

There’s just two remixes, both by Offer Nissim

oh, hope more will trickle in... that's really unusual for her to only have a couple for a single.

32 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

There’s up now, just gave them a listen and they’re...an acquired taste. 

Kind of reminds me of a soundtrack to muscle queens dancing with their tops off on G.

OMG :rotfl::rotfl:Offer Nissim is soo that .

They're decent for what they are but totally inferior to the first material , not selling the song .

5 minutes ago, V.K said:

OMG :rotfl::rotfl:Offer Nissim is soo that .

They're decent for what they are but totally inferior to the first material , not selling the song .

Yes not really feeling them. Kinda prefer the second one though

8 minutes ago, rekha said:

Yes not really feeling them. Kinda prefer the second one though

I'm sure i'll give them a couple of spins each on my speakers , no more . Hope something more inspired and refined comes along #soon

31 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Now THIS is cool.

So hot!

The vertical video very much gave me lots of Erotica video vibes! So the fact this works well doesn’t seem so surprising, I suppose.

I want to wear little bicep armband tassles to the Madame X Tour!! Although mine will not look anywhere near as secksi as Maluma Baby. :chuckle:

OMG I missed the remixes!!!!  I just listened to them. Love the first one, very good ideas there! In that first one, unlike the regular version, I think Maluma wasn't necessary. Hahaha. 

The second one is more generic. 

2 hours ago, peter said:

So hot!

The vertical video very much gave me lots of Erotica video vibes! So the fact this works well doesn’t seem so surprising, I suppose.

I want to wear little bicep armband tassles to the Madame X Tour!! Although mine will not look anywhere near as secksi as Maluma Baby. :chuckle:

Ai ai ai!! 🤨 You should and I'm sure you'll give Maluma Baby a run for his money!! :inlove:

6 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Kind of reminds me of a soundtrack to muscle queens dancing with their tops off on G.

:lol:

Accurate description! Just listened to these mixes and, they're....fine....lol.....Idk, I'm just not into mixes in general as much as I once was. These days, it's usually when she incorporates a mix into a live performance that I end up taking notice. But yes, I'm sure the hopped up muscle queens will be in heaven with these on a Sat night at 3AM...lol.  I would also love to hear a mix that stays truer to the original version......a spiced up extended mix I suppose. Nothing beats those old extended mixes from the 80's, I'd love something on those lines. :old:

Ok just listened to the mixes on Spotify....Offer hasn't delivered a good Madonna mix in his life.... but actually these are not as bad as i thought they were going to be..  they serve a purpose I guess... they'll get played in suspect venues... the sphinx one in party bars/clubs and the set me free one in gay after hours clubs.......

It would be great to get a proper producer mixing one of her singles... hopefully soon...

There was a time I'd have said that Madame X in the Sphinx remix could form the basis of a cool Egyptian-tinged section of the next tour! I think those days are over now but it's a nice fantasy!

9 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

There’s up now, just gave them a listen and they’re...an acquired taste. 

I was going to say that they sound like the kind of song you'd play if you wanted to dance around in a jockstrap on a podium.

But they are better than expected and I will listen to them but I'm still hoping for more!

12 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

Nice remix I like it.

a reggaeton remix for radio would have been more than welcome

2 hours ago, domyeyebrows said:

There was a time I'd have said that Madame X in the Sphinx remix could form the basis of a cool Egyptian-tinged section of the next tour! I think those days are over now but it's a nice fantasy!

Would be amazing!

Oh well at least we have Vogue from Superbowl.

I really like the first one! The second is a bit blah and goes nowhere, although it was interesting using the video intro. Some of the elements reminded me of the Above & Beyond remix of WIFLFAG.

4 hours ago, Titty said:

Ok just listened to the mixes on Spotify....Offer hasn't delivered a good Madonna mix in his life.... but actually these are not as bad as i thought they were going to be..  they serve a purpose I guess... they'll get played in suspect venues... the sphinx one in party bars/clubs and the set me free one in gay after hours clubs.......

It would be great to get a proper producer mixing one of her singles... hopefully soon...

Bring back Shep! I would love to hear a remix from him...

These are the remixes I've seen around so far:

Official Remixes
Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx)
Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx) (No Intro)
Medellin (Offer Nissim Set Me Free Remix)

Remixes
Medellin (Taylor Cruz Remix)
Medellin (Drew G Remix)
Medellin (Craig Vanity VS 7ON)
Medellin (Ray Isaac Reggaeton Remix)
Medellin (Ray Isaac Reggaeton Remix)
Medellin (Ranny Remix)
Medellin (Jasmin's Reconstruction)
Medellin (Jasmin's Trip Dub)
Medellin (Jasmin's Hard Dub)

3 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

i don't mind these remixes but they both have no resemblance to the original which is a shame.

isn't it the point of a remix ?? :think:

35 minutes ago, runa said:

isn't it the point of a remix ?? :think:

I suppose you are right, maybe i was expecting the remixes to have more of a latin flavour rather than middle eastern.

1 minute ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I suppose you are right, maybe i was expecting the remixes to have more of a latin flavour rather than middle eastern.

yes I admit it's kinda surprising,  :lol:

Having said that, don't think they're good either, haha