Medellín remixes

Msig

I wonder when we'll get the first official remixes - and who has made them?

UPDATES

Medellín (Remixes) released on 9 May:

1. Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx (5:30)
  2. Offer Nissim Set Me Free Remix (5:10)

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/medellín-remixes-single/1462700642

Medellín (Remixes Pt. 2) released on 14 June:

1. Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx With No Intro (5:12)
  2. LA95 Dancefloor Legend X Remix (4:31)
  3. DJLW & John Christian Remix (4:15)
  4. Sak Noel Remix (3:25)
  5. LA95 Remix (5:29)

iTunes: https://music.apple.com/nz/album/medellín-remixes-pt-2-ep/1467586289

Two remixes released as Amazon exclusives on 14 June:

OFFICIAL PROMO-ONLY REMIXES

• Erick Morillo Remix (07:01)
  • Erick Morillo Instrumental (07:01)
  • LA95 Instrumental (5:29)
  • LA95 Dancefloor Legend X Instrumental (4:31)
  • Robbie Rivera Remix (5:11)
  • Robbie Rivera Radio Edit (3:11)
  • Sak Noel Edit (3:25)

I’m excited for them. I feel like we are going to be treated to some great mixes this era. The MDNA and RH remixes were mostly misses for me. 

I remember that poster here explaining how they used this awful in-house remix team (that had something to do with Oseary) the last two albums, and that's why they were all so rubbish and samey.

I really hope they've gone back to reaching out across the board to great genre remixers.

I think the remixes week follow in a couple of weeks as that seems to be how they do things now.

There were a couple of fan remixes on infinity but they were the usual awful circuit mix sound 😶 

I'm really hoping for some masters at work style Latin house mixes.

Guest Marco
5 hours ago, Kim said:

I remember that poster here explaining how they used this awful in-house remix team (that had something to do with Oseary) the last two albums, and that's why they were all so rubbish and samey.

I really hope they've gone back to reaching out across the board to great genre remixers.

We need an epic remixer à la Morales back on board. :fag:

8 hours ago, Msig said:

In the meantime, here's an unofficial remix by Stormby:

It's really a cool remix!!!

The Blaze, who she follows, would add great drama while keeping the track dreamy. But my guess is they’ve been enlisted for the disco/dance single. They are one of the most exciting electronic bands around. And they have street cred.

9 hours ago, Msig said:

In the meantime, here's an unofficial remix by Stormby:

In the words of Aristotle, yaaas Queen! 

Am I the only one that thinks it would be great if she goes back to the original producer to remix the songs. Orbit's Frozen maxi single was awesome. As well as Deeper & Deeper by Shep.

It would be awesome to get Mirwais to reimagine these songs. I think Madonna hones him in. And I want to see what he would do without restraint.

Why are we wasting time listening to unofficial remixes? 😞We are distracting people from official news! There is soooo much of it. :)We should be reporting unofficial remixes, YouTube links, etc... it take away from her official overall chart numbers all this "unofficial remixes"! Right.

18 minutes ago, henree said:

Am I the only one that thinks it would be great if she goes back to the original producer to remix the songs. Orbit's Frozen maxi single was awesome. As well as Deeper & Deeper by Shep.

It would be awesome to get Mirwais to reimagine these songs. I think Madonna hones him in. And I want to see what he would do without restraint.

Yes. Stuart made some of her best recent remixes. I need some dubs!

Offer Nissim remixes please. Love what he did with GGW, TUTR, LFL and Ghosttown. And Madonna clearly loved his 2 remixes of LFL since she used them for the TV and tour performances.

Can we stop saying everying was much better 20 years ago? I’ve loved madonna’s last 10 years as much as anything before. Including remixes.

Definitely want more quality over quantity this time. Pretty much all the Rebel Heart remixes (even the ones by renowned people) were trash. I’d love 2 or 3 quality mixes by serious top-notch producers/DJs or just not bother.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Why are we wasting time listening to unofficial remixes? 😞We are distracting people from official news! There is soooo much of it. :)We should be reporting unofficial remixes, YouTube links, etc... it take away from her official overall chart numbers all this "unofficial remixes"! Right.

Calm down papi.

Dub and tribal remixes would be good. I like Paulo & Jackinsky she's been using lately, would love them for Medellin too. They did the retracted Love Spent mix I've been searching the ends of the earth for. 

With great remixes, Medellín could be her longest #1 on BB’s Dancs Clobber Song Chart. Her last longest #1 was Music for 5 weeks.