Medellín remixes

Msig

4 hours ago, smirnoff_ice said:

yes 100% no physical CD 

I wish they’d just release the damn thing on vinyl picture disc.

We have a large percentage of fans here waiting to give you their money for something like this! 

37 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I wish they’d just release the damn thing on vinyl picture disc.

We have a large percentage of fans here waiting to give you their money for something like this! 

Maybe all we get is bootleg instead Ala Living for love and Ghosttown!

The remixes have really helped keep Medellin's streaming high. Hope the other official other remixes come soon!

4 hours ago, cynthia said:

In desperate need of a physical release! which we won't be getting.....

Would especially love to have it on vinyl with gorgeous artwork.

Excluding RSD releases, what was the last official vinyl single released? The GGW picture disc? 

Rather sad and pathetic. 

5 hours ago, rekha said:

The remixes have really helped keep Medellin's streaming high. Hope the other official other remixes come soon!

It's weird to see only two official remixes.

4 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Excluding RSD releases, what was the last official vinyl single released? The GGW picture disc? 

Rather sad and pathetic. 

Yes, GGW was the last vinyl single and it made the single chart!

I really thought we'd get a single release this time but apparently not!

7 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Rather sad and pathetic. 

yes I believe it was 😞

22 hours ago, svperstar said:

We need more fucking remixes.

Or is it more remixes for fucking? 🤔

I do think a reggaeton mix would do wonders for the streaming numbers. Maluma's producer is already involved, why don't they get him to do one?

10 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Or is it more remixes for fucking? 🤔

I do think a reggaeton mix would do wonders for the streaming numbers. Maluma's producer is already involved, why don't they get him to do one?

I too would love to hear a reggaeton mix of Medellin. I have to say though, it's very funny that a big concern of many before we heard Medellin was that it would sound like the "same old", generic reggaeton style Maluma always does......and it didn't sound like that at all!! Now, here we are begging for *drum roll* a reggaeton mix in the more "traditional" Maluma style. :lol:

Gotta love M fans!!

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

I too would love to hear a reggaeton mix of Medellin. I have to say though, it's very funny that a big concern of many before we heard Medellin was that it would sound like the "same old", generic reggaeton style Maluma always does......and it didn't sound like that at all!! Now, here we are begging for *drum roll* a reggaeton mix in the more "traditional" Maluma style. :lol:

Gotta love M fans!!

:tongue:

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Gotta love M fans!!

I think there's a difference though

I'm so glad that the album version is the way it is and I wouldn't change a thing, including the slower parts, the unusual structure etc.. it's just perfect as it is

With remixes though, I think they can push the reggaeton vibe further and make it more radio-friendly and catchy, it maybe sound more generic but certainly a lot of fun and they wouldn't compromise the artistic value of the original

41 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I think there's a difference though

I'm so glad that the album version is the way it is and I wouldn't change a thing, including the slower parts, the unusual structure etc.. it's just perfect as it is

With remixes though, I think they can push the reggaeton vibe further and make it more radio-friendly and catchy, it maybe sound more generic but certainly a lot of fun and they wouldn't compromise the artistic value of the original

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

New Medellín remixes by LA95 shipped to clubs

We have been told that new Madonna & Maluma’s Medellín remixes by LA95 have just been shipped to clubs.

4 mixes of Medellín by LA95 have been approved and shipped to clubs and will be available soon on streaming platforms.

• 1 dance remix
  • 1 reggaeton remix
  • 2 instrumental mixes

LA95 is a producer and engineer from Canada that has already worked for Madonna before, precisely on Rebel Heart.

Also good news from the Billboard Dance Chart. Medellín reached #16 in only 3 weeks.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/05/22/new-medellin-remixes-by-la95-shipped-to-clubs/

33 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

I don't get why these remixes have taken so long and for the rest of the singles still nothing. Have them ready to go soon after the song is released. This would help the streaming figures and also give people different versions of these great songs. It all comes across as they don't want to spend the money on these or manufacturing physical versions. Vinyl 12" would have sold out. So stupid.

2 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I don't get why these remixes have taken so long and for the rest of the singles still nothing. Have them ready to go soon after the song is released. This would help the streaming figures and also give people different versions of these great songs. It all comes across as they don't want to spend the money on these or manufacturing physical versions. Vinyl 12" would have sold out. So stupid.

A really wasted opportunity. No physical single either. 

11 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

What remixes did they do for Rebel Heart? I couldnt find any one Spotify but the name sounds familiar.

I do remember the name. I’m almost prone to believing it was Living for Love 

31 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I do remember the name. I’m almost prone to believing it was Living for Love 

Yeah i tried searching wikipedia through all of Rebel Hearts credits and the remixes. Could not find anything.  Im sure someone will find it.

I hope they get added to the Remixes 'ep' - Loving the ones I downloaded - and original - more and more!! 

Great! I definitely think they're deliberately staggering things. If you like at the charts, songs hang around for months.

I think they're drip feeding us new stuff to keep the album hype going

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

What remixes did they do for Rebel Heart? I couldnt find any one Spotify but the name sounds familiar.

My guess: LA95 is an alias of Mathieu Jomphe, aka Billboard, who co-produced "Ghosttown" and "Crave".

i really need some official downtempo/dub mixes. mac quayle, kruder & dorfmeister, sly and robbie, madlib, adrian sherwood, SOMETHING. (i don't know who the current/new dub artists are, but those would be fine too!)