Medellín remixes

Msig

Madonna needs to drop the mixes for Medellin and Crave already.  I am so thirsty.  I purchased the two Medellin ones but "I want more".  

I hope Medellín hits #1 on Dance Club Songs chart soon. Maybe right after P!nk and Dido. 

Besides Nissim’s ones, they’re all subpar. 

I need something like Luke Slater’s mixes!

5 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Besides Nissim’s ones, they’re all subpar. 

I need something like Luke Slater’s mixes!

right... his The power of goodbye chill-out downtempo remixes were really something

Robbie Rivera's one is my favorite actually!

The LA Dancefloor one is cute. The LA95 regular one is a more reggaeton version of the original. 

4 hours ago, bardo said:

releasing the remixes (and crave) mixes this week when there's a lull in promotion would have been a good idea. 

A great idea . Pack the week up with 6 remixes of crave and Medellin and voila. Plus it’s a pity the timing of album doesn’t fit the schedules of Strictly in uk or DWTS in other European countries as laugh or not those programmes are Huge . She or even using her music would have been great promo . Oh well 

Medellín +1 to #6 on BB Dance Club Songs chart , not bulleted but a star = award according to the key chart  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

44523C0E-B9D2-4362-9081-FD142AF997BC.jpeg

A1DFA8D5-7528-4F58-B4B1-12A1278A41D8.jpeg

Disappointing remixes  - Offer Nissim ones are the best of them but just ok imo. She has had some incredible remixes made of her tracks over the years hopefully will be more to come. Seems like maybe she is not interested in remixes like she used to be and personally involved in selecting the remixers and commissioning and approving them anymore? 

Finally heard the Robbie Rivera mix. Once again, better than I was expecting and better than the awful music mix he did.

So far, IMHO, all the remixes have been ok and listenable. Nothing amazing bit good enough for a party or the car.

Certainly better than most over the past few years.

Remixing really seems to have died off on the last ten years though in general. Other artists don't have those amazing mixes that everyone must get either.

3 hours ago, Sideris said:

this without all the remixes out 

I’m not complaining but can they put a very specific number? And I guess that this is WW and with streaming included because in the USA it should been 50k units.

i thought there would be more remixes of "Medellin" and the other songs by now.

37 minutes ago, juliebean said:

i thought there would be more remixes of "Medellin" and the other songs by now.

We’re gonna get more Medellin remixes Friday and Friday the remix crave concept will happen and I bet she’ll pick fan remixes as official mixes!