Madame X: Album Discussion

10 minutes ago, runa said:

My boyfriend is ironing and I just catched him whispering "cha cha cha"................. OMG so cute !!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

He’s a keeper ❤️

Today was the second time radio speaker talked about madonnas hot new single after 4 years with a colombian singer BUT THEN played like a virgin and the other time la isla bonita. Looks like they still dont have the permission to play it.

31 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Today was the second time radio speaker talked about madonnas hot new single after 4 years with a colombian singer BUT THEN played like a virgin and the other time la isla bonita. Looks like they still dont have the permission to play it.

They have permission to play it. Its been played in multiple countries including the US. They just havent sent it to radio. Either they dont care about radio and are focusing on streaming, they are sending it next week after music video, or they are not sending Medellin and waiting for next single. 

15 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

They have permission to play it. Its been played in multiple countries including the US. They just havent sent it to radio. Either they dont care about radio and are focusing on streaming, they are sending it next week after music video, or they are not sending Medellin and waiting for next single. 

I doubt they are waiting until the next single, the song has a huge video next week and there's a performance on the BB awards so Medellin is about to get a lot of promotion. '

It wouldn't make sense not to send it to radio, I agree with your option that it will sent next week to coincide with the video. 

So we already heard something about the next songs:

• Faz Gostoso: (I don´t think that it's a cover, it´s like a re-worked (because M version is longer than Blayas) version. Actually I don't want a cover of a song, media will be focused on that.
  • Back that up to the beat: We know that the song came from the recording sessions of Rebel Heart, but I'm still waiting to know how she changed it.
  • Killers (?): Madonna posted a snippet on instagram of a disco song time ago, maybe it's this one.
  • IG snippet song: The one that have latin vibes, in my opinion it's Future ft Quavo.
  • Extreme Occident: The first song on the trialer seems to be this one (because Shazam says that)
  • Dark Ballet (?): Also shazam says that beautiful game is this one.

So we know a lot but at the same time we don't know anything. I'm too curious to hear all the Madame X album. Let me know what do you think!

4 hours ago, runa said:

My boyfriend is ironing and I just catched him whispering "cha cha cha"................. OMG so cute !!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

😁 so cute😁

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

In Italy Medellin has been played since its release.

I finally listened to the Faz Gostoso song from Blaya and meh, I was expecting something more, and the song came out in 2018 so I would like to know what did M hear and why that song? And the rework that Mirwais did.

3 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

If only the rest of world was as loyal to M as Italy.

We love cultura...the video seems to have  really a Fellini vibe  as Erotica was so so Pasolini ( Salo' moovie)

Edited by idro

5 minutes ago, idro said:

We rule & adore M bro'!

That's for sure. 😊

11 minutes ago, idro said:

She s one of us

She's such an inspiration. 😍

48 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

If only the rest of world was as loyal to M as Italy.

I m in Italy now and I watched an Italian music tv channel and they play Medellín video, consisting of the replaying of the teaser “welcome to the world of madam x”. I was so pleasantly shocked! They do wanna play her even prior to the video!!!! If only the world was Italy!

11 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I am OBSESSED with the "a teacher a nun" bit. :lol:

Me too, and I also love her voice when she says “And a spy.”

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

Me too, and I also love her voice when she says “And a spy.”

Because during the "a teacher a nun" part her speech pace suddenly got quicker and the image just fits :lmao: It's like her breasts are talking as well, I laugh happily everytime I watch it 🤣

41 minutes ago, elijah said:

I m in Italy now and I watched an Italian music tv channel and they play Medellín video, consisting of the replaying of the teaser “welcome to the world of madam x”. I was so pleasantly shocked! They do wanna play her even prior to the video!!!! If only the world was Italy!

I know right. 🙂  What are you visiting? if I'm not indiscreet. 🙂

29 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Italians do it better. 🇮🇹 

In some cases yes.. lol

What about the fact that I Rise is being released as a separate 7" picture disc in the box set? Planned to be a big single or not a single at all and therefore a collector's item??🤔

Life  Madame X is a mystery 

10 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Where is this information about mirwais coming from?

Madonna-Online first revealed that Mirwais reworked Faz Gostoso alongside Mike Dean earlier in the year & when the whiteboard song titles leaked last year it was revealed that Mirwais had a hand in Back That Up. 

I love that we know absolutely nothing about any of the songs other than the vague comments in the press release!

Based on titles and writing credits I am super excited for Dark Ballet, God Control, Come Alive, I Don’t Search I Find, and I Rise.

I love that almost all of the songs have very few writers, as I find the writing camps kind of ridiculous.

5 hours ago, idro said:

We love cultura...the video seems to have  really a Fellini vibe  as Erotica was so so Pasolini ( Salo' moovie)

Hail Italia. Luv "la dolce vita" and "Canterbury tales."

Edited by toujours