M14. Music video being shot.

i'm the only one that don't want politics on her music. I'm really tired of americans talking about politics. Oh well...

47 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i'm the only one that don't want politics on her music. I'm really tired of americans talking about politics. Oh well...

I'm totally burnt out on politics. I feel that you can't escape the discussions.

It’s so exciting that we are now FINALLY starting to get concrete details and it’s only going to get more exciting here on! :dramatic: And it will eventually get hard to keep up! The long agonizing drought is ending!

giphy.gif

So excited! Finally real news. Plus fantastic news. The video sounds amazing i can't wait to see it....hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait! Bring on the new era.

1 hour ago, HolidayGuy said:

^Hopefully. LFL was a missed opportunity, given the theme of the song.  Very uneventful for a lead-single Madonna video.

The song was equally as uneventful for a lead single.

This time round everything appears to pack a full on pop music punch 👊🏻

42 minutes ago, Nick said:

I'm totally burnt out on politics. I feel that you can't escape the discussions.

If people on here can talk for weeks about Madonna's ass or hair style then I think that we can indulge a bit of politics.  At least it is a message.  

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

politics with drag queens. WTF

It’s likely about waking up to accepting everyone around us she might have transgendered people represented in the video as well. I’m all for a bold Madonna statement been way too long without one

The public seem to always get bent outta shape when M has a message. She needs to be careful how to approach this. Better to take people on a journey with you than point out flaws as a call to action.

Just have to wait and see what this is all about.

1 hour ago, Magician said:

It’s so exciting that we are now FINALLY starting to get concrete details and it’s only going to get more exciting here on! :dramatic: And it will eventually get hard to keep up! The long agonizing drought is ending!

giphy.gif

For sure.  We have been waiting for this since that wonderful night at the Met Ball where she performed.  Bring it on !  Need new Madonna music in my life and always love sharing our love and excitement here 

Image result for natalie wood excited gifs

3 hours ago, Tulio1958 said:

FB_IMG_1551492791300.jpg

FB_IMG_1551492809779.jpg

Since ive heard the docu  rumor thing may 🐝  perfect to start it  from the womans march in 2017  right after trump starded his presidency and then Madonna talked about if she could she would go a trow a bomb to the white house but that she knew that wouldnt do a difference in the end and how the were rumors that trump sent CIA OR FBI to her place to investigate her ( just for fun and vengeance of him )  and just a few months later she went off to live in Portugal and to meet a lot more of places in the world , so maybe the docu if it starts from there we would have our hook for GA to watch the docu and her journey to make this album and with one of the first singles being more us music friendly and a political drip video this would be PERFECT and  proove that MAGIC is back on our queen star : ) . and hey maybe that Cardi Bi rumored colab in the beggining of the record its true jeje , Cardi just "hates" and puts shouts out true uggly things about trumpn on her live video chats  , so yeah if we combine a documetnal with a political hook , a video and a fierce music drip single and the young people connection with Cardi Bi then MAGIC is fucking out on its way , along withe her love for latino people since the very beggining in the 80s (reggeton with Madonna style single )  , that fuck SI lets the Fuego and effin Magic drip come on !!! : ) YAAAAS 

Now this is what I'm talking about. 

We're ready. Bring it.

3 hours ago, robster said:

Inside the Globe Theatre

6210A72E-F399-4C0A-BAEC-6F423D51AFC0.jpeg

She didn't shoot the video inside the theatre. The Marquee is a set piece. Just look at the upper part of the picture.

7 minutes ago, Kilt said:

She didn't shoot the video inside the theatre. The Marquee is a set piece. Just look at the upper part of the picture.

Could that be scaffolding for some kind of exterior renovation?