M14. Music video being shot.

I remember visiting my parents in 2003 when AL came out. Bill Oreily was on and they discussed her new album and message as anti american and people who like her music are mindless zombies....i was like oh no he did not...turned into a debate!

3 minutes ago, Samo said:

I didn't watch FOX news and didn't vote for Trump.  I would NEVER vote for him.  NEVER.  Now that that's out of the way, her intentions are probably good, because she's smart and kindhearted but the media will spin ANY political statements against her, more so the hardcore SJW liberals than conservatives, the SJWS are just waiting to accuse her of "cultural appropriation", again their just as bad as religious nut jobs who claim gay people cause earthquakes

Madonna is being criticized from the beginning. She pushes boundaries. She speaks loud and clear about what is wrong or what if right for her. People are saying she will get the same « backlash » for years and here we are with the ultimate queen of pop in 2019. They can talk. They always had. They will never buy her album or go to her concert anyways. Those people don’t matter. 

Can we not please give them attention prior to any « debate » Madonna as not event created yet. 

So if you don’t want any political music. I don’t know why you are here on the forum of one of the most political artist I know. Clearly you don’t get Madonna and why she’s making music. 

Thank you. Next

8 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

I remember visiting my parents in 2003 when AL came out. Bill Oreily was on and they discussed her new album and message as anti american and people who like her music are mindless zombies....i was like oh no he did not...turned into a debate!

I remember that. It was an awful era. She pulled the video out of respect, and they still treated her like she didn't. Shunned her, and bashed her at any opportunity.

Happily, there was the Re-Invention Tour at the end, and that saved the era imo.

Also, Bill O'reily doesn't exist anymore. His karma caught up with him.

political in a sense of letting things go that are not important to you and enjoying life ...

i think that is what the song about 

shes told trump to go suck a dick ...so i really doubt she will be singing about him again - that said i would love a few drag queens dressed as trump in the video 

I'm going to listen the song on loop anyways but preachy madonna is the last thing i need now. I'll low my expectations.

1 minute ago, caba1 said:

I'm going to listen the song on loop anyways but preachy madonna is the last thing i need now. I'll low my expectations.

rumour has it that it sounds very much like hey you ...

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

rumour has it that it sounds very much like hey you ...

but more political 😄

I’m sure that the message is on the line of ‘Get Stupid’ and ‘Music’ like let’s come together, time is running out, wake up.

I don’t see her trashing America again or Trumpsters because she has posted that we should be over it and work together, to preach love and empathy.

i remember she said she didn't want to talk about Trump because she didn't know if he was going to be president then.

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

i remember she said she didn't want to talk about Trump because she didn't know if he was going to be president then.

I remember reading the same.:)

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

im there on the fence about that 

She will express herself no matter what we think and I love her for that 🙂

And every little tidbit of info that drips in gets me more and more anxious...in a good way!!! 

For the past year or so, I was taking it easier than usual on listening to M only because when a new album, tour etc drops, it's basically ALL M ALL THE TIME for me for like a year or more :crazy:I think it's now about time to start the party!! 🎉 I know rumors are late April for the single to drop but everything feels SO CLOSE. Really hoping one of these songs drips out before the end of April.....if not though, it's basically going to be constant bits of news from now until the time we hear the song(s). 

Exciting times!!! This rollout feels so 90's!

Even if the SJWs go after her, will it matter? They seem to go after everybody (now non-white artists) so they are loud, but don't have much of an effect.

39 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

She will express herself no matter what we think and I love her for that 🙂

Then don't complain when the Album and songs don't do well commercially and there's backlash and non stop social media hate towards her ..

It's not 1989, she can no longer have it "both ways", the liberals in 1989 defended her, the SJW run liberals of 2019 will be the first to run her down , accuse her if cultural appropriation, call her a racist etc. Not to mention the hardcore conservatives, who've always hated her.

Brace yourselves guys if this is the route that she wants to take....

8 minutes ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

Mitt Romney actually got 500,000 or more votes in 2012 than Trump. Trump won with 70,000 votes over 3 states. Russia helped him and we still do not know the full extent of it. CNN and MSNBC didn't want a mad man as president and they didn't think he would win--no one did and he kinda didn't really.  the mainstream media didn't help Hilary and only focused positively on Bernie. its like saying both political parties are evil when CLEARLY one of the parties supports womens rights, gay rights, the problems with capitalism run amok, student loan debt, climate change etc. the other party wants gay people to go away, poor people to go away, immigrants to go away, feminists to go away, social safety nets to go away, taxes to go away...they want a kingdom of rich white men running shit-end of story.

I don't wanna be too much syntetic, but history shows that the power is held by conservatives and progressives with alternating phases, right now, due to economic reasons, the reactionary forces are predominant. It won't last forever. 

It's Madonna. For whatever reason, she doesn't have to do much these days to piss people off. I'm sure one side or another (or both) will be offended by something no matter how insignificant it may be.

Please no more Trump references and White House...I really hope that photographer who was in the video said "political" ´cause the theme of the video talks about important issues as peace, tolerance, diversity, etc......

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

It's Madonna. For whatever reason, she doesn't have to do much these days to piss people off. I'm sure one side or another (or both) will be offended by something no matter how insignificant it may be.

Sad but true. Just see the Aretha sprech...🙄

Just now, Edivad said:

Sad but true. Just see the Aretha sprech...🙄

That's one of things I had in mind when I posted that. That was absolutely ridiculous. 

If that sends people into meltdowns, then there's no point in paying attention to ANY of the noise. She should do what she wants.

Just now, Kurt420 said:

That's one of things I had in mind when I posted that. That was absolutely ridiculous. 

If that sends people into meltdowns, then there's no point in paying attention to ANY of the noise. She should do what she wants.

Amen

Just now, Samo said:

She doesn't have to kiss ass, SHR can just, you know, ENTERTAIN?

What a concept

I don't think there's ever been a major Madonna project that WASN'T political in some way. 

Are we speaking of the same Madonna here? lol

10 minutes ago, Samo said:

She doesn't have to kiss ass, SHR can just, you know, ENTERTAIN?

What a concept

She is a human being, able to express her ideas, opinions and fantasies like any other person on the planet..if you want just listen to her entertaining songs and performances then practice your own censorship. 🙂

According to RIAA, 3/4 or 75% of music revenues now come from streaming. iTunes and CDs have become obsolete, so if you want to support her new album and singles, stream her new music all on platforms.

http://www.riaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/RIAA-2018-Year-End-Music-Industry-Revenue-Report.pdf