New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

I’m surprise how Guy Oseary approached someone to have him working with M. I’m wondering now if he does like that all the time. Quickly reminder, the other man is an artist as well and probably has email and phone to be contacted. I don’t know which one of them was less professional, guy or the other guy :lol:

Anyway, Bieniek might be the type of person that Madonna has interest to have a long chat, his job is quite nice. 

41 minutes ago, karbatal said:

First of all: GOOD NEWS!!! The release date gets nearer. 

Secondly: WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A FUCKING DRAMA HERE NOWADAYS?????? 

Calm down people!!! 

This is not different to her giving a famous dress for auction to rise money. Nowadays rich (and poor) want EXPERIENCES! They won't rise money with objects, this use not 1995. They rise money with experiences. Dining with Kanye or riding horses with Madonna. 

There's nothing else! 

Really, I read this news 15 hours later because I'm avoiding this thread because of the toxicity. You're lucky I'm not the owner of this forum because I would DELETE the whole new album subforum. You are spoiling your own enjoyment of what should be a positive anticipation! 

Quite right! Let's try to enjoy things a bit more. Hopefully #soon is actually soon for everyone's sake 😂

56 minutes ago, Starman said:

Maybe the work was for a new MDNA skin package

Hope so, they’re good to see while we wait for the album, which we know is coming. It’s also amusing to see people lose their minds over the MDNA Skin ads like highly concerned doomsayers. If you want to be a rebel in the Madonna fanbase these days you just have to support her. Fascinating.

8 hours ago, peter said:

:laugh:

Seriously, though, you had to know this kind of thing would be coming. If anyone looked at the Art Basel auction catalogue, there were many items for auction from other celebs. Had to imagine that if Madonna called in a few favors to raise money for Raising Malawi, she was going to have to return the favor for some of those celeb pals when they came calling.

It’s not like she’s never supported environmental causes before. And she participated in those dance marathons back in the day to raise money for AIDS research. This is the same thing — offering an experience.

And furthermore, yes, Madonna can fund much on her own. But she knows that, if she does that, and involves no one else, her vision dies with her, and there’s no sustainability. It’s the “I Am Because We Are” idea of community. They said the same thing about her 60th birthday fundraiser. Her wish was for others to get inspired, get motivated, get involved. Because then others are helping people, too, not just her. It’s magnifying and multiplying the compassion and charity. Isn’t that better for humanity and the world in the long run? To help others become more giving and caring? They become better people in the process, and the world becomes a better place eventually if the influence spreads far enough.

Yeah, ok, I agree with what you said. 

Guess I'm just jealous of these wealthy people, :lol:

5 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Are you talking about me? I’ll alwaks love Madonna but she’s a fucking mess these days and you guys can get mad all you want with me I could care less. 

Omg buy my 100 dollar rose water it’ll give you a face lift and botched looking lips and cheek injections. 

😎

Sebastian Bieniek By the way, I saw a few previous Madonna-Covers. The ideas were all stolen from an artist and remade by a pseudo-artist to call it afterwards Madonna. Iconinc? Really? Being honest I would be ashamed to be proud of this!

Sebastian Bieniek Chance? Do you know any artist by name who made a Madonna-Cover before? I don't know a single one! Afterwards they will say "Oh Madonna did it great again". Really, did she?! Did she paid the artist for his work? Did she wrote at least his name on the cover? I guess not!
Sebastian Bieniek Fair is when you straight away tell what you want and not gambling around. If you start to make this playing around asking for things have nothing to do with the work than you know that there is a lack of respect. Why you came to me? Why you asking me? You saw my work? You liked it? OK! Which one? How much you pay? When? That's how it goes. But if you want the ideas, to see the thoughts... My thoughts are not part of the buisness, they are not for sale! You came to buy an artwork and not an artist. The artist is not for sale!
Sebastian Bieniek They want your work, your thoughts your everything! For free! To label it afterwards with their names! Sorry, but it's not fair! Bad, bad, and bad again!
Sebastian Bieniek Unfortunatelly they want a free artwork of an no-name artist for no credit. To call it afterwards "Madonna". That's like this business works 1f641.png

He's responding to facebook comments and also now posting links to articles about him refusing Madonna.

4 minutes ago, Andra said:
Sebastian Bieniek By the way, I saw a few previous Madonna-Covers. The ideas were all stolen from an artist and remade by a pseudo-artist to call it afterwards Madonna. Iconinc? Really? Being honest I would be ashamed to be proud of this!

Sebastian Bieniek Chance? Do you know any artist by name who made a Madonna-Cover before? I don't know a single one! Afterwards they will say "Oh Madonna did it great again". Really, did she?! Did she paid the artist for his work? Did she wrote at least his name on the cover? I guess not!
Sebastian Bieniek Fair is when you straight away tell what you want and not gambling around. If you start to make this playing around asking for things have nothing to do with the work than you know that there is a lack of respect. Why you came to me? Why you asking me? You saw my work? You liked it? OK! Which one? How much you pay? When? That's how it goes. But if you want the ideas, to see the thoughts... My thoughts are not part of the buisness, they are not for sale! You came to buy an artwork and not an artist. The artist is not for sale!
Sebastian Bieniek They want your work, your thoughts your everything! For free! To label it afterwards with their names! Sorry, but it's not fair! Bad, bad, and bad again!
Sebastian Bieniek Unfortunatelly they want a free artwork of an no-name artist for no credit. To call it afterwards "Madonna". That's like this business works 1f641.png

He's responding to facebook comments and also now posting links to articles about him refusing Madonna.

Well, thanks for the promo Basti. 👍🏻

He’s a complete asshole, probably realized the mistake he made and now lashing out at her to salvage his own fragile tiny ego! He’ll be yesterday’s news in no time, trying to milk the attention for everything it’s worth! NEXT!

Sebastian Bieniek Two nights before Guy Oseary called me in the middle of the night (now he seems to be afraid to write me) and asked: „Sebastian, why have you done it?“. I answered him: „Because I told you from the beginning not to play with me. But you did, you didn’t come to the point, so you pushed me to bring it to the point! That’s how it goes! THIS IS ART! IT’S NOT HOLLYWOOD!

Oh my god fuck off alreaady you piece of shit.

22 minutes ago, Andra said:

:chuckle:

He's embarrassing himself to a point of melt down. People are pointing out all the big names in charged of Madonna covers, from Brainwashed to Mondino to Ritts. He keeps on and on embarrassing himself. Not pretty., 

By the way, is he seriously suggesting that no one ever heard of Herb Ritts, Mario Testino, Jean Baptiste Mondino... just to name a few? Or is he talking about some graphic designers who put together the fotography with the album title? Should they have been billed on the cover next to Madonna? He’s outright lying... 

Just now, Lolo said:

By the way, is he seriously suggesting that no one ever heard of Herb Ritts, Mario Testino, Jean Baptiste Mondino... just to name a few? Or is he talking about some graphic designers who put together the fotography with the album title? Should they have been billed on the cover next to Madonna? He’s outright lying... 

He's being corralled by all fans. No answer is posted without a clever fan providing accurate information. 

2 minutes ago, Andra said:
Sebastian Bieniek Two nights before Guy Oseary called me in the middle of the night (now he seems to be afraid to write me) and asked: „Sebastian, why have you done it?“. I answered him: „Because I told you from the beginning not to play with me. But you did, you didn’t come to the point, so you pushed me to bring it to the point! That’s how it goes! THIS IS ART! IT’S NOT HOLLYWOOD!

Oh my god fuck off alreaady you piece of shit.

He is so regretting this already. Stupid man :dead:

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

He's being corralled by all fans. No answer is posted without a clever fan providing accurate information. 

Well, he had it coming. 

Reductive 2.0   Watch as it happens

tumblr_mztqnpCzia1qljse3o2_500.gif

So apparently he only started his signature art in 2013 and had problems with people copying him or not crediting him from the very beginning. So I guess he is overly sensitive with this topic since he is aware that his ‚art‘ (painting faces on faces) is no subject for copyright. I found this article ( in german)

https://mobil.derstandard.at/2000047603803/Von-der-Kehrseite-kuenstlerischen-Ruhms

He should definitely not be so butthurt to post private conversations, I hope he learns this lesson once and for all. 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

He can't be serious. Either he didn't even do his research or he's even more dumb if he really doesn't know artists like Mondino and Ritts. This is insane.

Guest eroticerotic
5 hours ago, robster said:

It would be so funny if she auctioned this off and then did the listening session and then released the album like two weeks later, haha. Shelling out God knows how much money to hear an album two weeks before it’s intended release date! 

Check ur dms 😋

Its more about getting to be in the studio with her, thats a rare privelidge. Also people go nuts to see a film a week before its release. Its a great prize for a rich biiiiitch!

Hopefully they will leak it hahahaha

GIVE US NEWS

Radek Joszua Łabuz Jean Baptiste-Mondino, Steven Klein, Herb Ritts, Aldo Diaz, Josh Brandao, Mr. Brainwash. You even don't know what are you talking about... And you don't know the reality...

I fucking can't @ this comment :rotfl:

This link says the prize has to be taken in Oct or November so that certainly means we wont be getting a record next month and probably not November. Wonder if Guy wants it out in December. U2 had a December 1 release for their last album - managed by Guy - but its unlikely, isn't it ? Maybe she'll finally get to correct the RH leak and put it out on Valentines Day.

Saying that, Vogue said before the end of the year. Maybe they are going for a December release

https://montecarlogala2018.com/catalog/experiences/join-madonna-in-her-recording

Edited by Danny Bubbles

Guest NewYorkCam

Not sure why ppl have an issue with the auctioned listening session .. if M can raise money for a good cause, good for her!

As for that "artist" and his rant ... yikes

Bring on the Magic!