New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

2 hours ago, Andra said:

He just keeps speaking nonsense now

Sebasti
Sebastian Bieniek My statment ist also more important than my art or somebody's privacy. Especially privacy in business, which is in my eyes not a quality. Business shall be transparent and open unless you're mafia or crimanal. But than (if you're hide like crimalis have to) you're part of it and I don't think I am or Madonna is.
an Bieniek Why? Because my statement is more true and because of that importment than Madonnas-Cover. That's all! And that's important.
Sebastian Bieniek It's important that people know it and get an example. Because if I don't do it, who does? Who has cojones like I have? I think nobody 1f609.png The wide mainstream talks like I would have broken a tabu. What tabu? That my love and my family is more important than Madonnas-next-album-cover to me? Or that I tell it public?! Are you kidding me?! What's wrong with people who believe that it's wrong or a tabu?! No, folks! It's not a tabu! It's true and it's good that it's true!!!
Sebastian Bieniek And I am very, very, very proud to say that it's true! And I'll repead it over and over!!! 2764.png

Bye Felicia

32 minutes ago, runa said:

It has nothing to do with M's team.

Guy O might be an idiot to contact the guy by messenger, but it is 100% sure that if it was by email, the assh*le would have made them public either way.Ā 

Agreed x1000%

16 minutes ago, Nikki said:

didn't he say guy o called him? cuz if that's the case then this time, seems like guy o didn't really do anything wrong.

Yes he said that Guy called him and "probably was afraid to write him" after what happened. That's such nonsense, as if a personal call is in any way less personal than a message on instagram. He makes no sense at all.

6 songs from Rebel Heart were released on 20th Dec, so it doesn't completely rule out the chance of this happening, and obviously the 6 songs were released in reaction to the leaks. Personally I'm against a December release, music gets lost in that month due to Christmas music. E.G. Take a Bow UK 1994.

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

So what. she also asked some women. and almost every guy who does makeup on youtube happens to be a drag queen. everyone from Kim k to Rihanna asks these guys to review their products. stop using big words like "patronising". that's more of a gaga thing.Ā anyway, isn't this the album thread?

Exactly. I guess we'll have to wait for the private listening to have some details about the actual release date...

25 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Yeah you have a point. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and on my face). You cant credibly lecture people about not being superficial and materialistic *unless its to help charity. I know thats a bit harsh. Theres just a gap for me between what she's saying and how she's doing things. Ā I dont mean to piss people off by saying so. I am frustrated that I thought wed have a new record by now and all were getting is moisturiser adverts

I get it too. I thought we'd have an album by now but it won't be long. Just need to wait a while longerĀ 

18 hours ago, V.K said:

he's positively ranting,fully triggered !He makes no sense ,has no idea what he's talking about ,so far in the dark when it comes to M...i don't think any of her album covers and shoots have been stolen or that she's ever been accused of such thing(i've heard it about videos and production soundĀ but never shoots)

There is one cover though. This album is from 2013. Funny that itā€™s a cover by Mondino!

sebastien-tellier-new-album-confection.j

Ā 

He was classy about it though. I wonder what Mondino think about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by cosmic_system

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Yeah you have a point. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and on my face). You cant credibly lecture people about not being superficial and materialistic *unless its to help charity. I know thats a bit harsh. Theres just a gap for me between what she's saying and how she's doing things. Ā I dont mean to piss people off by saying so. I am frustrated that I thought wed have a new record by now and all were getting is moisturiser adverts

That gap is in every human being šŸ™‚

10 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

what a way to wake up and read all this bitching again on here - so toxic and killing any good vibes. Ā This page is for ALBUM, not anything elseĀ 

Yeah which is why IĀ cleaned it up and which is why you are just starting the negativity again. Move on people.

38 minutes ago, ursula said:

in fairness, most of her photo shoots have always been VERY inspiredĀ by other previous photo shootsĀ (for instance, she took a quite a bit from dietriche's). That's really what her creative process has always beenĀ like. She consciously picks pieces right and left and assemble them like a puzzle as opposed as it coming from her, from her unconscious (what artists do). Same w the music. For instance, GMAYL's chorus was VERY inspired by a brazilian song. She often takes pieces of songs she likes fromĀ obscure artists and assemble them with others like a puzzle.

Maybe and there are some not so obscure " artists" that take her most popular songs as whole ..not piecesĀ  lol

1 hour ago, ursula said:

In all fairness, most of her photo shoots have always been VERY inspiredĀ by other previous photo shootsĀ (for instance, she tookĀ quite a bit from dietriches). That's really what her creative process has always beenĀ like. She consciously picks pieces right and left and assemble them like a puzzle as opposed as it coming from her, from her unconscious (what artists do). Same w the music. For instance, GMAYL's chorus was VERY inspired by a brazilian song. She often takes pieces of songs she likes fromĀ obscure artists and assemble them with others like a puzzle.

Is that a fact?Ā šŸ¤”

5 hours ago, ursula said:

In all fairness, most of her photo shoots have always been VERY inspiredĀ by other previous photo shootsĀ (for instance, she tookĀ quite a bit from dietriches). That's really what her creative process has always beenĀ like. She consciously picks pieces right and left and assemble them like a puzzle as opposed as it coming from her, from her unconscious (what artists do). Same w the music. For instance, GMAYL's chorus was VERY inspired by a brazilian song. She often takes pieces of songs she likes fromĀ obscure artists and assemble them with others like a puzzle.

Are you joking?????Ā 

Please somebody flushes this LIAR with monster arguments please.

5 hours ago, ursula said:

What a load of shit

4 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Well ,the offence to M by Ursula is so huge and i'm surprised most of this forum ''gods'' never cared to take action ,instead Ulizos got banned ,wtf?

He is not and has never been banned.

13 minutes ago, Magician said:

He is not and has never been banned.

i thought you flushed him ,still my main question remains unanswered :what happens to those who offend M's artistry ?

6 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

i thought you flushed him ,still my main question remains unanswered :what happens to those who offend M's artistry ?

If they're monsters they're banned. I think it usually happens.Ā 

I get monster hater vibes from Ursula, a name thatĀ means Puta in Chinese btw.

6 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

Do you think Iā€™mĀ online 24/7 andĀ read every single damnĀ post on this forum? Use the report button if you think thereā€™s a problem with a member and we will look into it.Ā If weĀ seeĀ thereā€™s a repeated and/or extreme problem itĀ will be dealtĀ with accordingly.Ā