New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

His work is beyond dreadful anyway.   Looks like something a child taking off Picasso would do.  Nothing original, attractive or interesting about it.  Want people like him away from Madonna. 

Also, he has the right to turn down Guy Oseary.  However, Posting their private conversation publicly is attention seeking and unprofessional. 

2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Maybe he thought they will copy his "style" so he made it public to be sure 

An effective deterrent.. also for not being considered anymore by her  lol

his work is 'cool' , but it's been done for years, even in high fashion publications... he's being a pretentious snob, and M is definitely not ahead of the curve this time if she thinks this is new and interesting, yikes! Annie Lennox 'Bare' cover avoided, phew! :lol:

ZGAT02_2.jpgZGAT04_4.jpg

Edited by functions_X

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

His work is beyond dreadful anyway.   Looks like something a child taking off Picasso would do.  Nothing original, attractive or interesting about it.  Want people like him away from Madonna. 

Also, he has the right to turn down Guy Oseary.  However, Posting their private conversation publicly is attention seeking and unprofessional. 

100% agreed! I absolutely hate it how it’s popular these days to celebrate “artists” that can’t even draw. His art is worse than my 7 year old nephew’s. 

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

100% agreed! I absolutely hate it how it’s popular these days to celebrate “artists” that can’t even draw. His art is worse than my 7 year old nephew’s. 

Looks like Picasso for primary school students. It's a good thing that this collaboration won't happen. Madonna has much better taste when it comes to art. 

How else would she get an idea of whether she wants to use his work or not if he doesn't submit something to her though? Obviously, she likes what she's seen but if I were her, I'd also want something to show me what he'd do for ME. I'm legit curious as to how something like this is supposed to play out. Obviously, I'm not involved in the arts in any way....lol. Is the appropriate thing for her to pay him for his "draft" and then if she likes it and asks him to do the cover based on that, pay him again for doing the cover? 

Maybe he doesn't care but he could potentially be leaving sooooo many doors unopened for himself with this. Once you have the cover of a Madonna album on your resume, I can't imagine that would hurt anyone's career. 

We are really giving more attention to this never-was than he’ll ever get in his life. Let’s move on. 

Right now, we’ll take any rubbish as an album cover if it means something can be released. I’m not sure album cover mean much in the digital age anyway. Same for album titles. Just call it “13 new songs by Madonna”. Just release something. 

Bieniek is a well known and established artist who has done plenty of commercial works internationally. Some of you thinking he's some nobody who hates the mainstream.....:lol:

With that being said, he's an ass for posting their conversation publicly, although I can see why he's turnt off by Guy(or M)'s approach. You don't just ask an artist to send you thoughts and sketches to "see if things will work out", it all just sounds like the same ol' stingy strategy that her team has been pulling since she left Warner. Write him a check for conceptual design first and foremost. 

43 minutes ago, loowee said:

Bieniek is a well known and established artist who has done plenty of commercial works internationally. Some of you thinking he's some nobody who hates the mainstream.....:lol:

With that being said, he's an ass for posting their conversation publicly, although I can see why he's turnt off by Guy(or M)'s approach. You don't just ask an artist to send you thoughts and sketches to "see if things will work out", it all just sounds like the same ol' stingy strategy that her team has been pulling since she left Warner. Write him a check for conceptual design first and foremost. 

He shared a very small piece of the conversation... probably the part that he thought made him look a certain way.  He is an asshole and as another person on this forum put it, a "one trick pony".

11 hours ago, Barbie said:

He basically said "pay me or fuck off" :lmao:yikes!

And he is right about that! The pathetic thing is he made the conversation public, no need for that other than sheer attention seeking. 

Everyones slagging him but she obviously thinks he's great otherwise she wouldn't be engaging with him. Anyway, its not happening with him. Lets move on! Id be happy with a cornflake box cover if it meant the MF thing would come out

2 hours ago, Ladyplus said:

I'm asking myself ... is this how Oseary is contacting people ? Via Instagram ? ... I mean ... is this post real ? because it looks soooo... unprofessional ?

I know 😂

I guess the brat was not answering back, Madonna was angry with Guy for the lack of news and Guy finally wrote himself through Instagram..

9 hours ago, loowee said:

This. Cover by Aldo Diaz (for FREE) coming soon.