New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

loowee

59 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

This link says the prize has to be taken in Oct or November so that certainly means we wont be getting a record next month and probably not November. Wonder if Guy wants it out in December. U2 had a December 1 release for their last album - managed by Guy - but its unlikely, isn't it ? Maybe she'll finally get to correct the RH leak and put it out on Valentines Day.

Saying that, Vogue said before the end of the year. Maybe they are going for a December release

https://montecarlogala2018.com/catalog/experiences/join-madonna-in-her-recording

You could be right it would be the very first time she’s ever released in December.

19 minutes ago, Confessit said:

You could be right it would be the very first time she’s ever released in December.

Bish, Christmas Eve and you'll still be saying "we still have a week left guys" 🤣

3 hours ago, Andra said:
Sebastian Bieniek Two nights before Guy Oseary called me in the middle of the night (now he seems to be afraid to write me) and asked: „Sebastian, why have you done it?“. I answered him: „Because I told you from the beginning not to play with me. But you did, you didn’t come to the point, so you pushed me to bring it to the point! That’s how it goes! THIS IS ART! IT’S NOT HOLLYWOOD!

Oh my god fuck off alreaady you piece of shit.

It's high-end drama. I love it.

4 hours ago, Andra said:
„Sebastian, why have you done it?“. I answered him: „Because I told you from the beginning not to play with me. But you did, you didn’t come to the point, so you pushed me to bring it to the point! That’s how it goes! THIS IS ART! IT’S NOT HOLLYWOOD!

This is so "passive-agressive" or "paraculo", as we say in Italy 🙂

He just keeps speaking nonsense now

Sebasti
Sebastian Bieniek My statment ist also more important than my art or somebody's privacy. Especially privacy in business, which is in my eyes not a quality. Business shall be transparent and open unless you're mafia or crimanal. But than (if you're hide like crimalis have to) you're part of it and I don't think I am or Madonna is.
an Bieniek Why? Because my statement is more true and because of that importment than Madonnas-Cover. That's all! And that's important.
Sebastian Bieniek It's important that people know it and get an example. Because if I don't do it, who does? Who has cojones like I have? I think nobody 1f609.png The wide mainstream talks like I would have broken a tabu. What tabu? That my love and my family is more important than Madonnas-next-album-cover to me? Or that I tell it public?! Are you kidding me?! What's wrong with people who believe that it's wrong or a tabu?! No, folks! It's not a tabu! It's true and it's good that it's true!!!
Sebastian Bieniek And I am very, very, very proud to say that it's true! And I'll repead it over and over!!! 2764.png

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

He just keeps speaking nonsense now

Sebasti
Sebastian Bieniek My statment ist also more important than my art or somebody's privacy. Especially privacy in business, which is in my eyes not a quality. Business shall be transparent and open unless you're mafia or crimanal. But than (if you're hide like crimalis have to) you're part of it and I don't think I am or Madonna is.
an Bieniek Why? Because my statement is more true and because of that importment than Madonnas-Cover. That's all! And that's important.
Sebastian Bieniek It's important that people know it and get an example. Because if I don't do it, who does? Who has cojones like I have? I think nobody 1f609.png The wide mainstream talks like I would have broken a tabu. What tabu? That my love and my family is more important than Madonnas-next-album-cover to me? Or that I tell it public?! Are you kidding me?! What's wrong with people who believe that it's wrong or a tabu?! No, folks! It's not a tabu! It's true and it's good that it's true!!!
Sebastian Bieniek And I am very, very, very proud to say that it's true! And I'll repead it over and over!!! 2764.png

Oh he has cojones 🙂

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Radek Joszua Łabuz Jean Baptiste-Mondino, Steven Klein, Herb Ritts, Aldo Diaz, Josh Brandao, Mr. Brainwash. You even don't know what are you talking about... And you don't know the reality...

I fucking can't @ this comment :rotfl:

not Aldo Diaz :rotfl:

11 minutes ago, Kim said:

This cunt is everything that's wrong with certain arty types. Referring to himself in the third person was the first clue to his douchery.

he's positively ranting,fully triggered !He makes no sense ,has no idea what he's talking about ,so far in the dark when it comes to M...i don't think any of her album covers and shoots have been stolen or that she's ever been accused of such thing(i've heard it about videos and production sound but never shoots)

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Radek Joszua Łabuz Jean Baptiste-Mondino, Steven Klein, Herb Ritts, Aldo Diaz, Josh Brandao, Mr. Brainwash. You even don't know what are you talking about... And you don't know the reality...

I fucking can't @ this comment 

This guy should do album covers for Kanye West.  Crazy=crazy.  

18 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

well.. the good news is M is looking for something different, not a typical glamour album cover look. I think she will deliver and surprise us. I can't wait.

Agree.

Im ready for something different amen left field.

36 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Am I the only one getting the vibe that he regrets his decision to put this conversation online and ruin his chances? he seems to try very hard to convince himself that he made the right decision.

He is just digging a deeper hole 🙂

12 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

something is wrong if M's team cant keep this shit private

It has nothing to do with M's team.

Guy O might be an idiot to contact the guy by messenger, but it is 100% sure that if it was by email, the assh*le would have made them public either way.