New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

I wonder if that's the first thought my husband had. Can't wait to see the dates! Hopefully some good cities I can visit!

if he hesitates then just pawn him.

So the Spanish presale for tickets is confirmed for March 12th and 13th - meaning main ticket sale for the Spanish concerts is most likely Saturday March 14th. I suspect this will be the date for most countries. Very soon!!

Exciting! If UK dates are part of this then UK presales are usually held on Wednesdays and Thursdays with the general sale being on the Friday so perhaps general sale could even be 13th March. A lucky Friday 13th...

I do feel bad for the Aussie fans, I cant imagine how frustrating it must be to be let down time after time. :( I really think S&S would've been the perfect tour to take there. The set list had great balance and I'm sure HC was at least a moderate hit there. I really hope she gets there this time, but as has been mentioned, at this point I think the more casual Aussie fans would not be happy if they went to her show and it was practically all RH songs. There are sooooooo many new songs this time that it seems like this could be a more DWT-esque kind of set list. How would the Aussie public react to that after waiting 20+ yrs?

Guest Hunterlas

Aussie fans would not be happy if they went to her show and it was practically all RH songs. There are sooooooo many new songs this time that it seems like this could be a more DWT-esque kind of set list. How would the Aussie public react to that after waiting 20+ yrs?

The exact same way they did when she went there with the Girlie Show (yup, for the first time after 10 years of career, after 3 tours and with heavy Erotica inspired setlist and concept), buying her tickets!!! I just don't get this thing being built around the Aussies and what their reaction will be like. Tell you what, Madonna will design her show with a concept and vision and she will tour with it, by the time the audiences "react" she has already left with her well earned money.

The exact same way they did when she went there with the Girlie Show (yup, for the first time after 10 years of career, after 3 tours and with heavy Erotica inspired setlist and concept), buying her tickets!!! I just don't get this thing being built around the Aussies and what their reaction will be like. Tell you what, Madonna will design her show with a concept and vision and she will tour with it, by the time the audiences "react" she has already left with her well earned money.

Yes, and she was ripped apart for playing "too many new songs" back in 1993, Everyone expected to hear her biggest hits, but the casual fans (even way back then) left disappointed.

Perhaps you don't understand the Australian situation because you've never been in that position yourself. When was the last time you saw Madonna live in your own country?

I agree that S&S was the perfect tour to bring to Australia and it would have kept everyone happy. Unless she includes 12 massive classics (e.g. Holiday, Like A Virgin, Into The Groove, Papa Don't Preach, Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up and 4 Minutes), next time around, the Australian press and the general public will tear her set list apart, unfortunately.

Guest whatatramp

Yes, and she was ripped apart for playing "too many new songs" back in 1993, Everyone expected to hear her biggest hits, but the casual fans (even way back then) left disappointed.

Perhaps you don't understand the Australian situation because you've never been in that position yourself. When was the last time you saw Madonna live in your own country?

I agree that S&S was the perfect tour to bring to Australia and it would have kept everyone happy. Unless she includes 12 massive classics (e.g. Holiday, Like A Virgin, Into The Groove, Papa Don't Preach, Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up and 4 Minutes), next time around, the Australian press and the general public will tear her set list apart, unfortunately.

who pays the price you pay for seeing Madonna live and doesn't buy the supporting album? I don't get it

who pays the price you pay for seeing Madonna live and doesn't buy the supporting album? I don't get it

The same people who go to see The Rolling Stones, even though they haven't bought a Rolling Stones album for decades....

Of course, Madonna still sells millions of albums worldwide, but the point is still valid - with an act that has been around for over three decades and has been phenomenally successful, people go expecting to hear that artist's biggest hits.

Guest Hunterlas

So are you suggesting everytime she goes to Australia she needs to develope a show exclusively for them? Are you aware of how ridiculous and arrogant that sounds? Did the Colombians demand such thing during the MDNA tour? NO! If what you say its true, then she shouldnt go there, but I dont believe it cause if it was, Australia wouldnt be begging her for a visit. There was and still is plenty of true love for her down under.

And no, i dont understand the "Australia situation" you talk about cause its simply irrational and bratty. Had you read just a few pages back on this thread you would know I have never seen Madonna in "my country". Educate yourself before making assuptions about me and talking out of your ass.

So are you suggesting everytime she goes to Australia she needs to develope a show exclusively for them? Are you aware of how ridiculous and arrogant that sounds? Did the Colombians demand such thing during the MDNA tour? NO! If what you say its true, then she shouldnt go there, but I dont believe it cause if it was, Australia wouldnt be begging her for a visit. There was and still is plenty of true love for her down under.

And no, i dont understand the "Australia situation" you talk about cause its simply irrational and bratty. Had you read just a few pages back on this thread you would know I have never seen Madonna in "my country". Educate yourself before making assuptions about me and talking out of your ass.

Please refrain from hurling insults. Note my use of the word "perhaps" in my comment above, indicating that I do not know your personal situation (hence my question). I don't have time to trawl through pages of comments to explore each person's personal history before I make a comment or pose a question to them. If you do, then I am happy for you.

Additionally, not once have I suggested that Madonna shouldn't tour Australia or that she should formulate a special set list for us. All I have done is pointed out that the media and the general public will not be happy unless they hear her biggest hits. This is based on my own personal experience from when she toured here 21 years ago. You don't have to agree with me, but that doesn't give you the right to attempt to insult me.

Please refrain from hurling insults. Note my use of the word "perhaps" in my comment above, indicating that I do not know your personal situation (hence my question). I don't have time to trawl through pages of comments to explore each person's personal history before I make a comment or pose a question to them. If you do, then I am happy for you.

Additionally, not once have I suggested that Madonna shouldn't tour Australia or that she should formulate a special set list for us. All I have done is pointed out that the media and the general public will not be happy unless they hear her biggest hits. This is based on my own personal experience from when she toured here 21 years ago. You don't have to agree with me, but that doesn't give you the right to attempt to insult me.

:clap:

Guest Hunterlas

I dont think I wrote the "right words" to address your post... I hope you accept my apology if you felt insulted, it wasnt my intention. I guess the harshness of my opinion (which I stand by) was the result of my frustration with fans like you. You all seriously need to stop having such unrealistic expectations cause you will be disappointed. Madonna is going to do what shes going to do, and no, she doesnt care what Austrlia thinks. Get with it. Thats not me being a dick, thats me being factual. You are a real fan I can tell, you should know better.

I dont think I wrote the "right words" to address your post... I hope you accept my apology if you felt insulted, it wasnt my intention. I guess the harshness of my opinion (which I stand by) was the result of my frustration with fans like you. You all seriously need to stop having such unrealistic expectations cause you will be disappointed. Madonna is going to do what shes going to do, and no, she doesnt care what Austrlia thinks. Get with it. Thats not me being a dick, thats me being factual. You are a real fan I can tell, you should know better.

And the insults continue...