New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Rachelle of London

Monoka, you went from "she says it straightforward" to "M practically comfirms it" ...which in reality looks like she changed the subject and avoided addressing his coment.

To come and post your assumptions as confirmations will only create chaos.

Nonoka is German so I don't think he would've said that if it wasn't written that way. But I agree with your point about confirming something as true if Madonna didn't deny it.

As well all think I bet the new tour will probably be in Germany in November and start in the USA the summer.

Guest bluejean

Please dear God Madonna start the tour in the US this summer. I want to see opening night in LA! I will fucking go and masturbate in the front row and shoot one off all over the stage

posted on MTribe

Next to the German announcement through German Amazon this morning. Dutch Bol.com has a similar promotion running:

Reserve Madonna’s brand new album now and be the first to get access on ticketsales for the live shows in Holland and/or Belgium. Be certain of a concert ticket and reserve the album now. Reserve this before March 4 and be included in this promotion. You will receive an email on March 5 with the unique link to the ticket sale. Exact dates of the live shows will be announced on a later date. If you made the pre-order already, you’re automatically included.

Monoka, you went from "she says it straightforward" to "M practically comfirms it" ...which in reality looks like she changed the subject and avoided addressing his coment.

To come and post your assumptions as confirmations will only create chaos.

Well yeah the first time I've read the interview yesterday I just flipped through it and accidentally read it as M saying "The tour is going to start in November" - so if it created confusion, very sorry about that! It is, like others have said, in fact the interviewer who says that straightforward, not M. He says "The tour" though, not "The concerts in Germany" or "The European leg", so he IS referring to a tour start in November.

So, as for a confirmation, let's just say it comes down to how you personally read it - and, to be honest, her answer totally reads itself as a confirmation (if you go into the Gala thread in the general discussion, others are reading it as a confirmation too) - but she does NOT directly confirm it in the sense of saying "Yes it's November".

That's it. Better? :)

so early on and already so many know it all newbies :clap:

The relevant part of the interview translates as follows:

Q: Your life continues to be exciting: from November you will be on a world tour again

A: To perform live in front of my fans is the greatest thing for me. On the other side, it is also a huge effort. This is the reason for doing so much sports. I have to be top fit in order to be able to give everything on stage for months

Madonna confirmed via Facebook that her upcoming tour will visit Denmark!

"Hi Denmark, now you can pre-order “Rebel Heart” and get special Priority Pre-sale Access (while quantities last) to the upcoming Danish concert! https://musik.dk/madonna/shop/2"

My guess is that the concert will take place at Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning. With a capacity of 15,000, Boxen is Denmark's biggest indoor arena.

UPDATE: The date and venue of the Danish concert will be announced on 2 March. The Priority Pre-sale for people who have pre-ordered the album via musik.dk will then start on 5 March.

Is it safe to say most European presales will be on that date too?

I assume so :yes:

hmmm an insider on popjustice just posted this -

Tickets go on sale March 8.
European dates are November - December.
Arenas.
Apparently a unique seating arrangement is planned.
omg why can't I type outside a quote?! He also said she's going to Manchester and Glasgow

Msig which shows you planning on?

Unfortunately only the Danish show(s)!

If the European leg starts any later than July, my work schedule won't allow me to travel abroad to see M, apart from one particular week in October.

Its a shame that the album is that expensive here in germany. I hope that doesnt affect new fans to buy the album, since the normal price for standard album is 10 - 13 euros.

Guest Hunterlas

So they're announcing the European ticket contests now. Maybe the tour will start in Europe then.

I simply cannot imagine tickets going on sale in March for a tour that will start in NOVEMBER!

Fingers crossed the tour will start in the US.

Guest Rachelle of London

Unfortunately only the Danish show(s)!

If the European leg starts any later than July, my work schedule won't allow me to travel abroad to see M, apart from one particular week in October.

Awww well at least she's coming back to Denmark!!!!!

I hope she does UK in December or late November

Yeah IF the European shows take place in fall / winter, it's quite early yet for LN to sell tickets. Then again, it's just pre-sale...Who knows, maybe the "full" ticket sale will only commence months later.