New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest gang bang

Bqb79NsCcAE-69m.jpg

This is real , who knows

http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/concertboom
Founded in 2011, ConcertBoom is a cash-positive tech startup that has grown to become one of the top three concert websites in the world, attracting more than 4 million music fans every month.

Taking advantage of its state-of–the-art core technology, ConcertBoom has developed the most comprehensive database of live entertainment events around the globe. From Bieber and Beyonce concerts and action-packed outdoor festivals to intimate shows at your favorite local music venues, our mission is to provide diverse entertainment options to each and every one of our customers.

But selling tickets isn't all we do – we’re passionate about learning our user’s interests and building a tight knit community of followers with music at the center of it all. With completely customized concert tracking options, similar artist recommendations, one-on-one artist interviews, and real-time updates on music industry news, we have the ability to connect our customers with the latest new music and emerging musicians and bands.

http://www.concertboom.com/
https://www.facebook.com/concertboom

Is concertboom.com a fake site ? Is concertboom.com legit and trustworthy ? http://www.scamadviser.com/is-concertbo ... -site.html

I believe she will skip Latin America this time around(economy is on the shitter), and do Australia and maybe even Japan.

Guest gang bang

I believe she will skip Latin America this time around(economy is on the shitter), and do Australia and maybe even Japan.

I don t think so , everybody is coming to Latin America , she can tour here

Alejandra Guzmán sold like 300,000 ticktes in Latin America with her current tour , Madonna can sell 600,000 easily , even considering that Madonna s tickets are more expensive , for sure people will buy Madonna s tickets...

I don t think so , everybody is coming to Latin America , she can tour here

Alejandra Guzmán sold like 300,000 ticktes in Latin America with her current tour , Madonna can sell 600,000 easily , even considering that Madonna s tickets are more expensive , for sure people will buy Madonna s tickets...

I agree with gang bang, I don't think economy is on the shitter at all but to the contrary one of the best places for artist to come take heaps of money from us like they have been doing for the last five or six years fortunately!!

Once summer is over and the kids are back at school she should start the promo machinery for the album.

Summer - holidays with kids

October / November - first single & album release promo

December / January - tour rehearsals [with Christmas and New Year break]

Feb 2015 - tour kicks off in Australia, then moves to Japan, Europe and Middle East, Canada and USA and ends back home in NYC for August 2015

Guest gang bang

I agree with gang bang, I don't think economy is on the shitter at all but to the contrary one of the best places for artist to come take heaps of money from us like they have been doing for the last five or six years fortunately!!

Also MDNA tour vídeo sold great here.people love it.so for sure people are going to want to see her again

She'll def do Latin America...shes like 'the queen' to them or something...lol

if she does Aussie, then prolly no mid east or Japan...

Once summer is over and the kids are back at school she should start the promo machinery for the album.

Summer - holidays with kids

October / November - first single & album release promo

December / January - tour rehearsals [with Christmas and New Year break]

Feb 2015 - tour kicks off in Australia, then moves to Japan, Europe and Middle East, Canada and USA and ends back home in NYC for August 2015

It's time us USA folks got a fresh voiced Madonna. So I'd go with Europe in summer North America in the spring ;-)

I think she'll milk Australia and Asia as much as possible and charge high prices there as she hasn't been there in ages. Europe and the US will probably be similar or a little less successful than her last tour. A six month tour like last time can easily gross her $250 million.

Wasn't Latin America kind of a fiasco last time? Power outages, skipping parts of the show, horrible attitude etc.. Many were very pissed off. Especially in Chile. Thunder sound and then all of a sudden Express Yourself. :lmao:

I doubt She'll visit SA on this tour. Just a hunch! But you never know

I agree. I think this time she'll do something similar to BAT. She'll start the tour in Australia then Asia then America then Europe. Sorry South America, at least you've got the World Cup.

Edited by mnino

Guest gang bang

Wasn't Latin America kind of a fiasco last time? Power outages, skipping parts of the show, horrible attitude etc.. Many were very pissed off. Especially in Chile. Thunder sound and then all of a sudden Express Yourself. :lmao:

yup , but it was her fault , well if she doesn t want to come here , is her deal, but she can tour here ,people love her , and yes Chile is not a good place to comeback , but Colombia , Argentina ,Mexico, Brazil , Peru , OF COURSE want to see her

Guest gang bang

I agree. I think this time she'll do something similar to BAT. She'll start the tour in Australia then Asia then America then Europe. Sorry South America, at least you've got the World Cup.

well but Madonna is a current star in Latin America ,we are her most loyal market , while in other markets she is not so popular , here she is huge , also here is the money , with only 13 shows she grossed over 70 m with MDNA Tour , WE LOVE HER , she should come here , and be gratefull , because here she still being a big deal

well but Madonna is a current star in Latin America ,we are her most loyal market , while in other markets she is not so popular , here she is huge , also here is the money , with only 13 shows she grossed over 70 m with MDNA Tour , WE LOVE HER , she should come here , and be gratefull , because here she still being a big deal

yes Latin America is a solid market, why screw that up? shes only getting older...Aus is where she DEF needs to go this time... I don't live there but Id even be pist if she didn't. there also maybe two parts like S&S....so can take a break and go back out...just as the 3rd and 4rd EP of new music drops :stir:

I doubt She'll visit SA on this tour. Just a hunch! But you never know

Live Nation will be insane if they leave off South America... it is the easiest place where she easily sells out stadiums...

Economy is not on the shitter? Argentina is about to default for crying out loud...

If her ticket prices increase the same way they did between 2008 and 2012, you would have to pay close to 4,000 pesos for a ticket...

I don't think she will be able to do Australia and latin america unless she takes a break in between legs, lets face it, there's no way she's not doing the US and Europe...

Guest gang bang

Economy is not on the shitter? Argentina is about to default for crying out loud...

If her ticket prices increase the same way they did between 2008 and 2012, you would have to pay close to 4,000 pesos for a ticket...

yes I know that , but she can 2 to dates here in Argentina , and the prices would be lower than MDNA , in order to crow stadiums

like in Russia her tickets are so expensive

One Direction are playing stadiums in Australia in February. "So what?!" most of you will say, but it does restrict the dates that suitable venues will be available for a Madonna tour. I can't see Live Nation being too happy about having to fit Madonna dates around One Direction shows.

I feel horrible for Chile. I'd be so mad to spend money with an entire segment missing.

I can't speak for the power outages, but I do think the other issues were just that she was on the last leg of the tour (and was tired) and just didn't give a fuck anymore. I am not so sure she should do a 6-month tour straight through again. If I were her, I'd do two legs and take some time off in between. I mean, you could tell that by the time she got to Italy (only a few weeks into the tour) she was already annoyed and reconsidering the Australian leg.