New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

I have to admit rumours suggest that Australia will be on the list time around but the same rumours were around for MDNAT too. Until I see an official announcement I will continue to be skeptical.

Regarding the preference for a "Greatest Hits" tour for the Aus market, I really don't give a shit. I'd be happy if she performed the entire RH album and that was all!

Guest Rachelle of London

Vasilios aka the insider on Popjustice is saying that Manchester is booked for mid December. And that it's called the Rebel Heart Tour

Yup thats what I heard too.

Check out Kenwood tickets when they go on sale, they buy the first 5 rows (usually) and you can pay in installments. Its not much more expensive.

(Ive said this before, sorry to repeat myself)

Tickets will be a bit of a nightmare this time won't they? At least with MDNA there was less buzz because she wasn't doing as much promo and she was doing stadiums. This time it's arenas and there's a big Madonna buzz and more 'goodwill' towards her. I may have to plump for any seats I can get this time around. Oh well, at least I had Golden Triangle for MDNA and I touched her hand during "Like a Prayer".