New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Rachelle of London

I simply cannot imagine tickets going on sale in March for a tour that will start in NOVEMBER!

Fingers crossed the tour will start in the US.

I agree but it's weird how were getting confirmed locations from Madonna herself about European shows. None of us know what she's got planned. It's so exciting! I love this part of the process.

Msig or other tour experts do you have the timescale of previous tour announcements and the start of the tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah IF the European shows take place in fall / winter, it's quite early yet for LN to sell tickets. Then again, it's just pre-sale...Who knows, maybe the "full" ticket sale will only commence months later.

Good point. The presales could be in march and then regular tickets released in the summer.

Guest Hunterlas

^ soooo fucking exciting!!!!!

Btw, for MDNA tickets went on sale right after the Superbowl (early February) and the tour started by the end of May.

I agree but it's weird how were getting confirmed locations from Madonna herself about European shows. None of us know what she's got planned. It's so exciting! I love this part of the process.

Msig or other tour experts do you have the timescale of previous tour announcements and the start of the tour.

Here you go :)

MDNA Tour: official announcement on 7 February, tour started on 31 May

Sticky & Sweet Tour: official announcement on 8 May, tour started on 23 August

Confessions Tour: official announcement on 3 April, tour started on 21 May

This time we know that an official announcement will come no later than 2 March..

Guest Hunterlas

I've never been to the first show of a tour. If she starts in LA, I am THERE.

Dude ...NOTHING beats the excitement of Opening Night. It looks like this is your time. My money is on the tour starting in LA.

But for example, Argentina MDNA tickets for December 2012 went on sale start of May 2012. Definitely possible for very early ticket sales.

They will always try and sell tickets alongside other big promo activities. Kinda 'free advertising' - dependant on the date of the promo activites, not the concerts themselves. :-)

This is my prediction for the tour dates. All speculation.

I think we will get two new videos from now till May 2015 and promo for RH.

And she will need at least 3 months of planing / practise for the tour.

REBEL HEART WORLD TOUR

Aug - USA

Sept - USA

Oct - South America

Nov - Europe

Dec - Europe

Jan 16 - Xmas / New Year Holiday / Australia

Feb 16 - Asia

Guest gang bang

Michael I'm with you on that. However I have a feeling S America won't be on this tour.

she can t skip Latin America

considering MDNA tour had more succes here than any market

:queenbitch:

I want the tour to open in NYC.

This will never ever happen because NYC is a tough crowd and she always wants the shows to be as perfect and rehearsed as possible by then. I can't wait for official dates though and hope for multiples in each city. :tigger:

Guest Hunterlas

she can t skip Latin America

considering MDNA tour had more succes here than any market

:queenbitch:

Hey, Im latino, Im rooting for you guys BUT the most important markets are North America and Europe. they'll problably have to pick between South America and Australia/Asia....

Guest Rachelle of London

This will never ever happen because NYC is a tough crowd and she always wants the shows to be as perfect and rehearsed as possible by then. I can't wait for official dates though and hope for multiples in each city. :tigger:

I always though LA crowds were tougher and filled with Hollywood glitterati hence why M enjoys an NYC crowd more.

Guest Hunterlas

Dunno but she rehearsed MDNA in New York. Dunno about previous tours.

The MDNA and S&S tours started in Europe and were rehearsed in NY. ReInvention and Cofessions tours started in Los Angeles and were rehearsed in Los Angeles.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks HunterAlas!

We gotta remember that during CT and RIT M had a home in LA. Seems nowadays she's more New York based. However, starting in LA would be just as glorious as NYC. I just want the tour to start!!!!! Have any fan sites reported any tour schedules. It seems so quiet this time. I remember when she was promoting WE in 2011 there were tour schedules floating about the place.

Guest Hunterlas

^ Anytime baby.

Btw, during the last interview she gave to Ryan S the day after the Grammys in LA (the one she did from bed) she confirmed she still has a place in Los Angeles, and thats where she was at the moment of the interview.

Im with you though, I cannot believe how little we know about a this tour. Its all exciting though, cause all the craziness is about to explode in our faces!

I just want the tour to start!!!!! Have any fan sites reported any tour schedules. It seems so quiet this time.

Everything suggests that the European leg of the tour will start in November.

Assuming that the tour will start in North America, it will most likely kick off in August or September, depending on the number of North American shows. In the past 10 years, the number of North American shows on M's tours has varied from 30 shows (Sticky & Sweet Tour) to 45 shows (MDNA).

I suppose that the tour would then move to Japan for a handful of shows in January, followed by an Australian leg.

The MDNA and S&S tours started in Europe and were rehearsed in NY. ReInvention and Cofessions tours started in Los Angeles and were rehearsed in Los Angeles.

MDNA opening night was in Tel Aviv

Guest Hunterlas

MDNA opening night was in Tel Aviv

Wow... I simply CANNOT believe I wrote that. LOL

In my defense I did it at 5am. I was still asleep, I swear! Hahahhaahhahahhahab

Edited by Hunterlas

This time I don't want any spoilers, I just want to read one time the setlist and that's it, I'm not seeing any performance video.

Me as well. I could not stop myself from watching all the videos on youtube before I saw the concert in Toronto and when the time finally came I knew every song she was going to do and how she was going to perform it. This time around I only want to see the setlist and a few pictures of what to expect and that's it

UPDATE: The date and venue of the Danish concert will be announced on 2 March. The Priority Pre-sale for people who have pre-ordered the album via musik.dk will then start on 5 March.

I hope she'll announce a Swedish date (which I'm slightly doubting after the disaster that was the MDNA tour), otherwise I'm seeing her in denmark as well. So hyped. And so nervous. I'm broke and I need to get tickets before they're sold out!! Haha

MadonnaTribe is happy to confirm that fans from Italy will have the Queen of Pop performing in the country as well for the new tour this coming Fall.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/more-tour-pre-sales-to-take-place-in-denmark-and-the-netherlands/