New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

And the insults continue...

If you feel insulted by that post, you shouldnt be talking to me, you should be talking to a therapist.

I have nothing else to say to you.

honestly i don't understand Hunterlas tenacity towards aussie fans.....

none of them are saying she must prepare a setlist especially for australia, but simply stating then, haven't them to her concerts since 20+years they hope there will be a lot of classics to dance on and that general audience will not be too pleased if the setlist will be made overwhelmingly by recent albums...

more, they're not pretending she owes them anything, but it's understandable they feel frustrated everytime she has a tour, especially when her, or her "dumb" stuff announces publicly that she will go there....and don't start with "you can make a trip to see her"....no...a lot of them can't....do you know how far is australia from....eerhmm....the rest of the world? and how much only the air ticket costs? some of them, for the last tour did it...most of them couldn't...even because the mdna tour, just for example and just because it's her last, was planned to go to australia, so most of them...who works, who have lives, hadn't planned abroad trips because were sure they would have seen her live in aussie soil.....

so it's totally understandable if they're pissed off and don't trust any, even offical, announcement....

if you can't bear their complaints (when they do it) just ignore them if you can't understand, or make an effort to..., them....

it's that simple

...oh...and at the end of the day madonna will do what she'll want to do....and her fans will be free to think what they want, loving her even if they criticize her....

(are the tenses right in the previous post?)

The Rebel Heart tour edmonton, ab??? on madonna.com

I see it, too. At Rexall Place :dramatic:

The Rebel Heart Tour it is! :wow:

Guest Hunterlas

The Rebel Heart tour edmonton, ab??? on madonna.com

Yes, its still there!!! CRAZY!!!!!! If Madonna is in North America late February, would this mean the tour will indeed start in Europe during the fall?!?!?

Guest Hunterlas

The date showing is February 26, 2015 though. Today's date. It just looks like a placeholder. I doubt we'll get anything concrete until Monday. (Fingers crossed)

Agreed. Hopefully we get a complete itinerary by then, although its unlikely we will.

People here are already talking about Madrid in October in Palacio de los Deportes. I got several whatsapp from some friends asking me if i will go and all that. So please, i hope the confirm ASAP because i so want to see this tour! I will get my priority code too.

If only that code was useful to get directly inside some Golden Circle or something like that :(

People here are already talking about Madrid in October in Palacio de los Deportes. I got several whatsapp from some friends asking me if i will go and all that. So please, i hope the confirm ASAP because i so want to see this tour! I will get my priority code too.

If only that code was useful to get directly inside some Golden Circle or something like that :(

:bow: same here!

yes i know its an error in showing it period. but if the tour announcement is soon then i assumed it is a computer glitch and the date will be shown in the announcement (i pray its still there). date to be announced.

Guest Hunterlas

I dont usually post exclusives etc but im 100 pct rehearsals begin in mid may and 1st show is 8-29. Not gonna answer any questions as to how i know. But just droppin that bit of info ;)

Just for the fun of it... Im going to say I believe you.

Tell us, WHERE will opening night be?

Guest Hunterlas

wonder if she can still tie the album into ticket sales the US? ohhh i'm hoping they stick to the plan to announce this monday!

That tactic worked very well for MDNA... hope they do it again, that way we get tickets soon and make this album another number 1!

So are you suggesting everytime she goes to Australia she needs to develope a show exclusively for them? Are you aware of how ridiculous and arrogant that sounds? Did the Colombians demand such thing during the MDNA tour? NO! If what you say its true, then she shouldnt go there, but I dont believe it cause if it was, Australia wouldnt be begging her for a visit. There was and still is plenty of true love for her down under.

And no, i dont understand the "Australia situation" you talk about cause its simply irrational and bratty. Had you read just a few pages back on this thread you would know I have never seen Madonna in "my country". Educate yourself before making assuptions about me and talking out of your ass.

I understand what Carta is saying.

When Madonna came back to South America, 13 years after the Girlie Show, people were starving for HITS. Beat goes on, candy shop, heartbeat...really appreciated by FANS. But when vogue, into the groove, borderline, like a prayer were played, the stadium went NUTS!

Althoug we LOVE Rebel Heart, if the set list is based too much on it like Confessions was back in 2006, non fans will dislike it!