Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

You are definitely one of the all time worst. Don't you think that as a person she deserves to be able to trust people, let alone people on her payroll? Also, stop talking about her from the eyes of the media. I find it so distasteful and quite frankly ignorant when 'fans' go on about what a PR control freak she is. :-/

agree with you GU. my goodness at the drama going on in this thread. Am i reading The Other Shore?

Ironically people is complaining that she should have addressed the issue once and then move on and yet they keep on posting the same things over and over :rotfl:

all of this...

AGREED.

Who is she to tell us she "isn't making any money" off those photos..............SO WHAT?!!!! you made tons and tons of money for over 30 years....from each and every one of us...for insane concert ticket prices, sloppy calendars, so-so remix albums...children's books...kaballah babble talk...haphazardly produced concert footage.....and swept away.....the fact that we look at and love your leaked photos or songs should not be a reason for you publicly chastise us the people who have supported every high and low point.

I don't think that's how she meant it at all. read it again. maybe some people only read what they wanna read. girl is just upset people are posting private photos she never even saw herself before and sees them tagged by her fans. imagine if that happened to you.

Who is she to tell us she "isn't making any money" off those photos..............SO WHAT?!!!! you made tons and tons of money for over 30 years....from each and every one of us...for insane concert ticket prices, sloppy calendars, so-so remix albums...children's books...kaballah babble talk...haphazardly produced concert footage.....and swept away.....the fact that we look at and love your leaked photos or songs should not be a reason for you publicly chastise us the people who have supported every high and low point.

Gee, you really have issues with Madonna - way more than just her Instagram posts.

Madonna's reaction on Instagram seems so unlike her. Usually I think she would just not mention it and deal with it behind the scenes, or she'd make some brief witty/sarcastic comment about it in an interview and move on.

Indeed, that's what's actually surprising about it all. Like Markm wrote "never complain, never explain", that's always been one of her greatest assets. She never gave a shit about ANY of this, showing how smart she is at playing the game.

Which fans wouldn't want to get a glimpse of unreleased material WHEN and ONLY WHEN already made available everywhere online. And I don't mean it at all as "I'm paying to see something I'm not supposed to see". That said I'm sure she's cooking up an amazing album and this appetizer with Interview and Versace etc is fantastic so I really don't care that much but it's the principle.

Hence, even more so, why kill the fantastic appetizer with those initial posts where she's clearly putting all "the fans" in the same basket? One thing is stealing and spreading material, a completely different thing is finding it on your screen, everywhere for the past 4 years, when you haven't been looking for it and nobody within her camp has been reporting it to her, considering she's just finding out.

What can most people on here do when they see outtakes published everywhere other than expressing an opinion on it or fawning over them like everyone has done in the outtake or rare photos threads? EVERYONE here, including those that are now whining that "she has every right to be upset", have fawned over the stolen material.

OF COURSE she has a right to be upset about stolen property, nobody is denying that simple fact but it's her approach to leave somewhat of a bitter taste considering that:

1. those pictures have been out there for over 4 years now (does she want to be perceived as out of touch? that's certainly not one of her traits)

2. someone of her status and means seriously cannot find the actual person who's gotten hold of those outtakes in the first place?

3. that "my true fans" phrase is cringey as it can be misleading and the heart of the problem is that someone within her circles is pulling it off behind her back

4. even her fans are entitled to express a perplexity, even if just once in 30 years time. Or not?

She didn't force any of us to spend money on her ''insane'' concert tickets etc,i can't believe there is so much hate i feel i'm at the Lady Gaga section of the forum

lol exactly. those ticket prices aren't even that much more than the average pop girl. and most people got in front row for FREE in the golden triangle in the US or for the price of the cheap general admission ticket elsewhere AND a long rehearsal from her where she sometimes even sang with her fans & did requests etc. opposed to those cunts who pretend to love their fans and pamper them while asking $2000 for a meet & greet.

I love her so much and understand why she would be bothered by these things, but she had everything in her palm this past week in terms of public favor. Instead of seizing the moment and coasting into a new era on a high, she's bringing everyone down by incessantly whining about old shit via social media diatribe. :banghead:

These posts make her look reactive and embarrassingly out of touch with regard to her own career and the industries she's involved in. Her words should first be aimed privately at people within her camp (past and present) and towards the photographers (et al) she works with. They're responsible for making sure things are on lock down... not her fans who adore her and are understandably interested in seeing/hearing them once they're on public display.

A simple, professionally worded statement would have sufficed, but Instead little miss billionaire (who has proudly sought the attention of everything on this planet with a pulse since 1958) is repeatedly berating her fans. Nice fodder for the haters and a great way to make those most loyal to her feel like shit.

:thumbsup:

You are definitely one of the all time worst. Don't you think that as a person she deserves to be able to trust people, let alone people on her payroll? Also, stop talking about her from the eyes of the media. I find it so distasteful and quite frankly ignorant when 'fans' go on about what a PR control freak she is. :-/

Misery never dies I see.... When did I ever say she shouldn't be allowed to trust people? As always, you hear what you want to and put words in people's mouths. I simply shared the fact that her response was surprising given her normally very controlled approach to her fans and public. Madonna has ALWAYS been the master of the PR game...no one, press, fan or otherwise gets more from her than she's willing to give, expose, share, etc. That is why her quick shoot reaction was a bit out of character yet extremely telling: she's human and reacts...like all of us, and like us, she reacted towards the wrong people and before she had time to think and gather all the facts...later proven by her follow up post. This is one of the downsides of social media for all of us, celebrity or not, it's an instant audience to emotional tirades that we often later regret or feel differently about. Of course has every right to be upset and to vent, it's just not her normal way of going about things, that's all my last post was saying.

You and your "my view or no view" approach and nasty attitude towards most everyone has long become unbearable, I speak for many when I say that YOU are one of the all time worst. This is a fan forum, not your forum, so it's rude and disrespectful to go around giving people their opinions and telling them what to say or not say.

I don't find it out of character in the slightest. You are a fan of a Madonna that doesn't exist. Thank fuck people are given the chance to realise that. Queendonna. Queen of privacy.

just sue the photographer. There problem solved.

Or try to control a bit the pics that they take of you.

Don't sit there like some silly girl, If you wait too long you'll be too late. I'm not telling you something new, there ain't no time to lose

What bothers me the most is reading people who participate in the trading and selling of these pictures and demos getting all sanctimonious all of sudden and saying the problem is not buying and trading these illegally obtained material but that it made it to the internet for free for everyone to share. I won't name names but here's what happenned :

There are collectors out there who buy pics and demos and they trade them for other pics and demos with other collectors. Suddenly somebody decided to make this all available for everybody and for free, not only out of generosity but to boost their ego and "bask into M's spotlight" a bit. The collectors got mad they were no longer the only ones able to enjoy these outtakes (giving them a sense of superiority) so they sent many links directing to these outtakes to Guy Oseary, Madonna and the photographers because they were mad this person was killing their business not because they care for M's feelings. Finally after months of sending them links to the outtakes, M reacted. Now they are blaming us, regular fans who enjoyed these leaks for free and make super judgemental posts about it being the cause for this mess not them being part of an illegal business.

They don't care because their business will resume anyway when the dust of M's rant will settle down, they just want it private and to benefit financially from it.

Now you have it.

Madonna acts like a human being shocker! Madonna is bitchy to her fans scandal! Fanbase overreacts? Never!

*bothered* It'll be something else in a day or two...

Love you Kim!!

Guest Rachelle of London

What bothers me the most is reading people who participate in the trading and selling of these pictures and demos getting all sanctimonious all of sudden and saying the problem is not buying and trading these illegally obtained material but that it made it to the internet for free for everyone to share. I won't name names but here's what happenned :

There are collectors out there who buy pics and demos and they trade them for other pics and demos with other collectors. Suddenly somebody decided to make this all available for everybody and for free, not only out of generosity but to boost their ego and "bask into M's spotlight" a bit. The collectors got mad they were no longer the only ones able to enjoy these outtakes (giving them a sense of superiority) so they sent many links directing to these outtakes to Guy Oseary, Madonna and the photographers because they were mad this person was killing their business not because they care for M's feelings. Finally after months of sending them links to the outtakes, M reacted. Now they are blaming us, regular fans who enjoyed these leaks for free and make super judgemental posts about it being the cause for this mess not them being part of an illegal business.

They don't care because their business will resume anyway when the dust of M's rant will settle down, they just want it private and to benefit financially from it.

Now you have it.

Thank you

You guys are making such a big deal over this and are getting personal with it and taking it too seriously

If she attacked any fans, she must have deleted those posts

She questions the fans actions in one post, but doesn't blame them

She caught herself

If your expecting an apology, then move on

Your not gonna get one

The only ones to blame are the people who leaked Rebel and Wash, cause without that happening, this whole instagram complaint thing wouldn't have happened either

But at least she's taking action abot this groups

And preventing any new material from leaking in full

Which we don't want to happen

Guest bluejean

I think she has every right to be annoyed that her unfinished work gets spread all over the internet. Especially knowing people make money off of it which is just wrong. Totally with Madonna on this one.

Although I will always download unreleased music :lol: Once it's out there I have got to have it. But I get where she is coming from.

Guest Pud Whacker

Jamming to Rebel Heart as we speak!!!

So I took the road the less travelled by, and I barely made it out alive, through the darkness, Somehow I survived...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

REBEL, REBEL!!!!

MY REBEL HEART!!!

Jamming to Rebel Heart as we speak!!!

So I took the road the less travelled by, and I barely made it out alive, through the darkness, Somehow I survived...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

REBEL, REBEL!!!!

MY REBEL HEART!!!

only true fans....understand the hypocrisy of MADONNA's statement.

and that's the truth.